From:
"Miller,Dwayne" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Dec 1999 12:09:56 -0500
I saw this cute guy on a Hasbro commercial for a board game (Connect Four).
He a parrot and a goldfish were 'talking' about the game.  It was cute, I
just wished that they would have had the guy out of his cage.

The commercial was not on a local channel but on one of the cable ones, I
was flipping looking for cartoons to keep my little girl happy while I read
my mail, so I don't remember which channel.

Did anyone else catch this commercial?

--
Dwayne Miller [log in to unmask]
Spambuster: remove the _ in .co_m