From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Dec 1999 19:59:11 EST
Dear Daddy Kevin,

I really don't know what happened.  I went to sleep and woke up in another
place.  I was kinda scared at first, but it was so pretty.  Then I
remembered you told me about the rainbow bridge.  There are all kinds
animals here.  R'member you said I should look for Lady whenever I got
here?  I didn't have to look far.  She was here to meet me.  You were
right daddy, she is so pretty.  She told me she saw you crying when you
found I was gone.  I'm sorry you cried daddy.

I'm kinda sad too.  I never got to say goodbye to you.  I know how much you
tried.  I guess I was sicker then anyone knew.  I feel much better now,
really !  I got a lot of friends already.  And I am learning that dooking
game real well.  I know you loved to play it with me.

I'm glad I picked you to be my human.  I know you loved me lots.  I miss
the way you held me and petted me.  I'm sorry we couldn't be together
longer.  I really wish I could have met the brothers and sisters you told
me I had.

I love you daddy, Lady and I will wait for you . . . . .

Zeus