Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 1999 16:05:33 -0800
Hi all
Since everyone is introducing demselves I will to.  My name is Sandee and I
was 13 months old when I came here.  I live at da Rainbow Bridge.  I have
lived here about 6 months or so and I don't have any ferrets but I had a
hooman once does dat count.  Anyway back to business.

Dese hooman language classes are really hard but I am learning I guess.
I haven't been scruffed so many times since litter box training.  (Dook
Dook).  The tutor ferret is correcting less words.

Mickey came running in today and waz greeted by Smokey, Munchkin, Kodo, and
a bunch of their friends.  They danced and danced, then they hit the All
Can Eat Raisn Bar and ate til I thought dey would bust.  Den dey went to
the Tube Park and entered da tube races.  They are doing pretty good to.
He left a message though, he said dat he feels so much better and hiz new
fur is beautiful (actually I said beautiful he said handsome, must be a man
thing)and he luvs you more than ever.  Well I think I will go join in dose
tube races, I am pretty fast for a wittle sprite and looks like fun.
Gotta go

By Bye
Sandee