Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 1999 16:25:19 -0800
The following link will take you to a site with information and connections
with complimentary and holistic veterinary medicine information and
practitioners.  You will find everything from Acupuncture, Chiropractic,
Herbal Medicine, Homeopathy, Nutritional Therapy and other alternative
modalities to information about alternative cancer treatments, arthritis,
allergic skin diseases, natural flea control, epilepsy, weight problems,
vaccination decisions, and natural pet foods.  This is not an endorsement
of what you will find.  I am not a Veterinarian nor have I personally used
this information.  I am just passing on a link I recently found, for
people looking to research answers and guidance to Veterinary problems
and practitioners for themselves.  I wouldn't do anything without first
checking it out with a good Veterinarian.  I hope that this will be a
useful resource to people and their fuzzies and other pets.

 http://www.altvetmed.com/index1.html