Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 22 Jun 2000 09:28:27 -0700
From:
Pacific Ferret Shelter Network <[log in to unmask]>
Hi FML,
I just wanted to put my 2 cents worth.  I have used Quality Cages for over
12 years and have never had any problems with the lids strangling ferrets.
We have had some pretty clever escape artists.  The only thing I can
envision happening is that the pull down latch was not pulled down tight
enough to secure the lid.  Knowing the Quality Cage people personally, I
know that they would never design a cage without putting allot of though
and concern for your animals safety in mind!  I personally feel that this
person should have been a little more descriptive as to which cage was
involved in the situation and been willing to call Quality Cage with the
problem before blasting her upset all over the internet as I am sure these
caring people would be more than willing to correct a problem or potential
hazard.

Chris
Oregon Ferret Shelter