Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 9 Mar 2000 19:37:20 +0100
From:
Anna Sydebrant <[log in to unmask]>
Thank you so much everyone that sent their condolences, it help alot to
know that others knew whats its like...

just one question..  some of you thought we should change vets because you
felt he didn't do everything he could, but what more could he have done??
He gave her antibiotics and vitamins and fluid (in 2 BIG shots).  We hope
this doesn't seem agressive against you..  We just want to know..  so it
won't happen again...

Thank you again..  and our prayers goes out to those with sick little
furries, hope you all get better...

p.s Debbie, she didn't eat the sponges..  just collect alot of them
everywhere... :)

Anna , Oolis and Rambo (who got a new rubberball today... YIPPE!)