Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 4 Mar 2000 17:36:54 EST
From:
 To:    The Harpers <[log in to unmask]>
 Subject: rabies

I'd be very happy to snail mail you (and anyone else) the Rabies Compendium
which is put out after Centers for Disease Controls research on rabies, and
the info it has on ferrets.  Then maybe you can copy it and mail it to as
many attendants you can reach who went to this mini-seminar, or your
father-in-law can present it at the next mini-seminar.

I'll also be happy to include ferret care literature for animal shelters,
that I passed out at the HSUS Animal Care Expo.

Just send me this e-mail (as a reminder) and your mailing address.

To receive a nicely printed listing of ferret shelters, contacts, vets,
suppliers, breeders, clubs, etc., in your state by mail, send a LONG self
addressed stamped envelope to:

STAR* Ferrets
PO Box 1832
Springfield, VA 22151-0832

To review the ENTIRE listing (information might be dated), visit Ferret
Central at http://www.ferretcentral.org/
Also visit http://www.netfopets.com/ptff.html

E-mail questions, corrections, or additions to: [log in to unmask]

Subscription is $12.00 US ($15.00 for Canada and Mexico, $17.50 overseas)
and you will receive a quarterly newsletter plus inserts, and for an extra
$5.00 you can receive the book _FERRET CARE and RESCUE_, and forms for
caring for ferrets.  Checks or money orders must be from a US bank and in
US funds.

Pamela E. Troutman, Director
Shelters That Adopt & Rescue Ferrets