Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2000 23:47:41 -0600
From:
Margaret Merchant <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Y'all,

I want to thank everyone for the response about the tie dye question.  I
have forwarded all onto Karen to guilt, I mean, talk her into making
hammies and such.  I saw the canvas she tie dyed for my guys and it is
really nice.  Ultra soft too (I think due to the process involved).  She
even made some patterns with red heart in the middle.  It is just too
cute.  I guess, to be fair, and if it is ok with the BIG guy, you can see
her work at tiedyequeen.com.  Feel free to add ferrety links on her links
page also.  ;-)

It has been ultra cold (for this Southerner anyway) around here of late.
Several ferrets went out with me to watch the lunar eclipse the other
night.  And we are all still waiting on enough snow to play in.  And yes
Catherine, the heat is on.

Speaking of, Catherine Garcia recently had surgery (actually it was last
week).  She is doing fine and is planning on returning to work later this
week.  But she is kinda dragging, so send a kind word her way if you would
like.  ] 'lkkkk=fdQYUiqqqqqqq y P6300009.JPG(

That is a secret P6300009.JPG5 FLO message from Miss MaryJane.  She keeps
typing and taking out what I type.  I am giving up the last two paragraphs
that I have typed 3 times now.

Serious cuddle time ahead with babes tonight.

love,

Margaret and her Magnificent Mob *of 29