Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 23 Jan 2000 16:22:03 -0000
From:
Chris Pitt <[log in to unmask]>
I have two ferrets called Monty and Molly.  My neighbour also has two
called Tigger and Roo.  They are all about 7 moths old and are all
siblings.  Molly and Roo have been spayed, and the boys are due in a
couple of days( we take them together ).  When the girls came home they
stayed inside for the night(normally they live outside).  For the next
week the boys lived at my house and the girls lived at my friends house.
We thought we let the girls recover together.

When Monty and Tigger get their ops they will stay inside for on night in
the warm.  Afterwards do you think that the boys should be split from the
girls for a short while?  If so how long?  I know the girl op is bigger
than the boys, but I wasn't sure about the recovery period.  If anyone has
any info for me email me personally or post it on FML.

Thank-You.
Jenny, Monty & Molly.