Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 10 Jan 2000 21:03:18 -0500
From:
Todd Leuthold <[log in to unmask]>
Condolences to the lost and sick fuzzbutts.

Post Surgery

You just *know* I'm going to mistreat *this* subject! :>

I'm not a doctor, but I've seen ones played on TV.  Though I don't normally
do surgery as a profession, I'm still not sure that I'd want to do surgery
on a post.  After all, if you've seen one, you've seen 'em all.  Posts
just...LAY THERE...they don't do anything.  You can't charge them for
anesthesia, there's no prep charges, no sterilization charges, no surgical
tools (except for a chain saw and a whittling knife), and, other than some
creosote, no closing supplies!  I know *I* won't be doing any surgery on
posts!  There's no money in it!

First Ferret

My first ferret was Misti-Ferret.  She died this past summer from
complications of Adrenal cancer.  I saw her in a local pet shop.  A girl
was waiting for the "small animal" person, as was I.  She had a cage (which
I currently use as a carrier) with three very stinky ferrets in it.  She
was trying to give them to the pet shop.  I had seen the ferrets up for
sale in the store previously, but the price ($139 each) was much too high
for me to consider buying one.  However, when the employee said that he was
hold them until the manager came in the next day, I asked how much they
sold for.  He told me, then asked if I wanted one of the ones the girl had
just brought, for free.  I said YES! :)  I asked the girl which one was the
most friendly and she reached in and just grabbed one (they were identical
triplets) and said she was the friendliest.  I fell in love immediately! :)
Of course, a bath was IMMEDIATELY administered and I spent about $80 on a
toys, food, snacks and three books on ferrets.

She spent the first night free in the room.  Sometime during the night, she
hypnotized me and convinced me to eventually get several more ferrets.  I
had no choice.  I was forced to do this.  It was implanted in my brain.
I've been in therapy ever since.  Some day, the doctor will discover the
subconscious command and release me from this slavery! :)

Why Ferrets

I love ferrets because they live to have fun.  They will play with you if
you play with them.  They will love you if you love them.  They respond
better than any human ever did, to the natural way of things.  Besides,
I've been hypnotized.  I can't help myself! :)

Todd and the Fuzzbutt Rodeo Clowns.

---
mailto:[log in to unmask]
http://users.success.net/toddl/