Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 8 Jan 2000 14:06:09 -0500
From:
Tammy&Jeff <[log in to unmask]>
hello to all........... i was just wandering if any of you out there could
tell me a little bit of history behind our fuzzy friends.  where did
ferrets originate, when were they wild, and what made them not be wild
anymore?

or else maybe someone could point me towards a good web site that might
answer these questions........i appreciate your help.  i do know about the
back footed ferret, but i mean our domesticated frerrets.

hugs to all your ferrets!!!!!!

tammy and jinx

[Moderator's note: A start is to ask [log in to unmask] to
SEND NATURAL HISTORY FERRET
That's a brief FAQ on the subject, last updated in 1998.  BIG]