Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 08:35:17 -0500
From:
Our Meep also has a definite preference for socks, the only thing he steals
other than garlic.  I know what you mean about them picking socks out of the
laundry!  He has also decided that my husband's socks do NOT belong in the
sock drawer.  Meep is sure they belong in the sweater drawer!  He will work
himself up from the bottom of the dresser, pushing out various drawers as he
goes.  When he gets all the drawers adjusted just right he will then go to
the sock drawer, grab a pair of socks and transfer them to the sweater
drawer.  He will continue to repeat this until every pair of socks has been
moved or he gets caught, whichever comes first.  I also agree - he always
goes for men's socks - especially the dark ones.  Go figure.  He NEVER
touches mine or makes off with them.  Daisy (our little albino) has a thing
for "silky" lingerie, but she never touches a sock.

Karla