Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 1999 09:30:34 -0800
From:
Percy Pwood Georgia Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Kouri has been been invited to become a 'charter member' of the Handyman
Club of America!  He got a cute little plastic card with a number and his
name 'Mr. Kouri Wood, Charter Member since 1999'.  Oooooooh, we are so
excited.  He promises to maintain the club's high standards of workmanship
and safety, to be fair and honest in product test reviews, and conduct
himself in a courteous fashion while wearing the club's emblem.  And he
understands his $1.00 a month dues will be billed yearly!

As I write this, Kouri is in the ferret room, looking around for something
to 'test'.  Probably hoping he'll get a chain saw so he can cut his way
out!

Georgia - the left coast one...