Help for FERRET-SEARCH Archives

FERRET-SEARCH Archives

March 1998

Show Author | Hide Author
Show Table of Contents | Hide Table of Contents

Table of Contents:

"free" toys (1 message)
"inoperable" adrenal tumor (1 message)
"Nupro" (1 message)
"The Truth of our Ferrets (1 message)
"Totally Ferret" Lipinski post (1 message)
"Weazel Ball" Toy (1 message)
$38.00 (1 message)
1st ER experience (1 message)
2 Questions -- biting and scent gland (1 message)
2 questions: biting and 1st vet visit (1 message)
2nd annual Seattle, WA Show on Saturday, March 28th (1 message)
3 Ways to Support FML Shelters (1 message)
:-( Club Help??? (1 message)
><> Need A Ferret Baby-Sitter? <>< (1 message)
><> Thing to be Posted <>< [Want a ferret, need info] (1 message)
? on electonic pest repellents (1 message)
A Big Old Fashioned Thank You! (1 message)
A CLUE!!! A CLUE!!! (1 message)
a crucial adaptation. (1 message)
A few special non-digest posts coming soon (1 message)
a few stress reducers (1 message)
A Huge High-Five to Pam Greene (1 message)
A new possible adrenal treatment, low risk... (1 message)
A new twist! (1 message)
a newbie in an MF debate (1 message)
a note on shelters... (1 message)
A Perfect World (1 message)
A possible Marshall threat? (1 message)
A question on food - attention Nutritionists, Vets, and other *experts* (1 message)
A sable in Port Charles... (1 message)
A simple request (1 message)
A TERMINAL CASE: LAST WORDITIS (1 message)
A very special shelter story (1 message)
A word of praise (1 message)
About ferret names (1 message)
About Spokane (1 message)
Above scrutiny? (1 message)
Ad on TV (2 messages)
Adrenal Article (1 message)
Adrenal charges (was Angry at the vet) (1 message)
Adrenal disease -- more thorughts (1 message)
adrenal meds (1 message)
Adrenal or normal seasonal hair loss? (1 message)
Adrenal Questions (1 message)
Adrenals (1 message)
AFA, abberrent vet who tried to kill ferret in S.C., deafness (1 message)
Aggression Stimulation in the Ferret & Questions. (1 message)
Aggressive fert ? / Fert Vet in AL needed (1 message)
Ajax Ferret (1 message)
Akasha's Lymphoma & ECE (1 message)
Akasha/flu/helicobacter (1 message)
All-new stories on www.petgazette.net! (1 message)
Allegorical Alliteration (1 message)
Alph replies to BK in a kind and loving manner. (1 message)
Alph: an open letter to all FML'ers (1 message)
alphachi reflects on others' very worthy statements. (1 message)
An afternoon's "hunting". (1 message)
anal retentive! (1 message)
Anesthesia USED to kill 1/4 of them; that's why we love isoflurane (1 message)
Angel Ferrets (3 messages)
Angel Ferrets and ferret t-shirts (1 message)
Angry at the vet (2 messages)
Animal Source Magazine (1 message)
Annihilating Feral Ferrets in California (1 message)
another "know-it-all" (1 message)
another Adrenal disease ? (1 message)
Another ferret ditty (1 message)
Another ferret reference (1 message)
another ferret song (1 message)
another High Pitched Noise posting (1 message)
Another Surgery (1 message)
another unique drinking habit (1 message)
Another unique way of drinking (1 message)
Anybody wanna buy my shirt? (1 message)
April 4 Save Our Shelters (SOS) Show in Baltimore (1 message)
Are multi level cages safe???? (1 message)
Are there any ferret clubs in INDIANA? (1 message)
Asthma & Ferrets (1 message)
Astro is Gone (1 message)
Athens, PA Breeder (1 message)
Available ferrets in Buffalo area? (1 message)
Avoiding ECE (1 message)
AZ Ferret Fanciers (1 message)
Babies & Ferrets (1 message)
Babies Update (1 message)
baby in Cleveland bite case (1 message)
bald spot (1 message)
Baldie (1 message)
Banana and I thank you all (1 message)
banana update (1 message)
be vewy vewy quite, i'm hunting wabits! (1 message)
Beanbag toys (1 message)
Becky Update (1 message)
behavior (1 message)
Belle a hit on the radio! (1 message)
best friend? (1 message)
Big Bad Bob Seattle Sightin' - to return! (1 message)
Big Ferret. Little Ferret. (1 message)
Birth announce (1 message)
Biting boy wearing me thin (1 message)
biting fuzzy slugs (1 message)
Black Footed Ferret Spotted Today!!! (1 message)
Black Footed Ferrets (1 message)
Black-Footed Ferrets (1 message)
Black-footed ferrets - Denver Zoo (1 message)
bladder infection? (1 message)
Blue bump (1 message)
Blue bump on skin (1 message)
blue bump under skin behind neck (1 message)
Blue Collar has special properties (1 message)
Boarding for Connecticut ferrets (1 message)
Bob C and Jet's passing (1 message)
Bob C's Adrenal Posts at Ferret Central (1 message)
Bob C.'s March 22nd post (1 message)
Bob C: Adrenal Post Number Five (1 message)
Bob C: Adrenal Post Numero Cinque (1 message)
Bob C: Adrenal Responses part 3 (1 message)
Bob C: Adrenal Responses, Part Two. (1 message)
Bob C: Bite Me! (1 message)
Bob C: Cockroach Diet (1 message)
Bob C: Copyrights, Reposts and Newletter Publication (1 message)
Bob C: Dying fur Bone, or, don't go Knochen on that door... (1 message)
Bob C: Erudite, Schmerudite. (1 message)
Bob C: Erudite, Schmerudite. Where are the feral ferrets? (1 message)
Bob C: Feral Ferrets Again (1 message)
Bob C: Feral Ferrets in CaCa? (1 message)
Bob C: Feral ferrets in New Zealand (2 messages)
Bob C: Ferret Stress (1 message)
Bob C: Fert coats and odors (1 message)
Bob C: Foster and Adoptions (1 message)
Bob C: Hose down those Marshall Farm Doggies (1 message)
Bob C: In the NW (1 message)
Bob C: Jet (1 message)
Bob C: Jet is Seriously Touch and Go (1 message)
Bob C: Last Adrenal Questions (again?) (1 message)
Bob C: Last Adrenal Questions (for now) (1 message)
Bob C: News about Jet (1 message)
Bob C: Offical Thank You (1 message)
Bob C: Ok, some more Adrenal Questions (1 message)
Bob C: On the Road Again (1 message)
Bob C: Pooh (1 message)
Bob C: Pooh update; Bob heads west (1 message)
Bob C: Rescue, Ten Ways to Make a Ferret Grin (1 message)
Bob C: Rescues (1 message)
Bob C: Round One: Adrenal Reposts (1 message)
Bob Church's Adrenal Posts (1 message)
Bonnie's song (1 message)
Booty problem and ferret for adoption (1 message)
Borax and Onyx go to the vet (1 message)
Boris and Chester Update (1 message)
Boy Ferret Names! (1 message)
Breeder Unknown (2 messages)
Breeders (1 message)
Brian's rescue (1 message)
brief response to Ed's post (1 message)
Bringing home our first "baby"! (1 message)
Broken tooth (2 messages)
Bruised Paw (2 messages)
Bruising (1 message)
Bubba (4 messages)
Bubba's condition crashes (1 message)
Bubba, Conclusion? (1 message)
BUD-WEIS-ER FER-RETS T-Shirts (1 message)
Buddy's Story........A must read! (unless you don't want to) (1 message)
Buddy's Story......The Saga Continues....... (1 message)
Budweiser Ferret (3 messages)
Budweiser Ferret T-shirts (1 message)
Budweiser Home page (1 message)
butt stamps ;) (1 message)
butt wiping behavior (1 message)
CA and MF (1 message)
CA DFG scam? (1 message)
CA rabies (1 message)
CA stance on rabies policies (1 message)
CA Vets; ECE Research (1 message)
CA, saving ferrets (1 message)
cage flooring (1 message)
Cage Remodeling (1 message)
Cage Shelving (1 message)
Cages (1 message)
Can anyone confirm these dates? (1 message)
Can anyone recommend a vet a Univ. of TN? (1 message)
Can the odor be reduced? (1 message)
Cancelled event- Star list (1 message)
Canola oil (2 messages)
Canola oil, and NYC outing (1 message)
cat condo no shelves / playing in litterbox (1 message)
cat's claw (1 message)
cataracts (2 messages)
cataracts, new cage, moving, new ferret?? (1 message)
Chance crossed the bridge this morning; Thank yous (1 message)
Chances of surviving in the wild (2 messages)
Change in Ferret Friends Disaster Response International Status (1 message)
Chicago Tribune article about Phoenix - Cleveland's Ferret (1 message)
Childrens books and Shelters (1 message)
Choco sleeps too much (1 message)
Church's theory is just that? (1 message)
Clarification on fabrics (1 message)
Clarification on missing fert (1 message)
clarification on UMich kits (2 messages)
Cleve bite case (1 message)
Closet cleaning by STAR* (1 message)
Cloth eating (1 message)
Club Help (1 message)
Club in North Idaho (1 message)
Club meets this Saturday, March 7th! (1 message)
coccidiosis (2 messages)
Coco says thank you (1 message)
Coco's cough (1 message)
Cold Sores (1 message)
Collector's Butt Stamps, not available at your local P.O.. (1 message)
Columbus OH and ferrets (1 message)
comment for FML (1 message)
Comments about "damaged goods," and favorite times (1 message)
Congratualtions!, Many thanks to Pam (1 message)
Connecticut ferrets (1 message)
Continued mail problems (1 message)
Controversies (1 message)
copy right (1 message)
Corn cob bedding (1 message)
correction to STAR events list (1 message)
Cost of ferret in Japan (1 message)
Cost of ferrets in Japan (1 message)
Could be a happy ending... (1 message)
Couple o' Questions (1 message)
Crazy ferret! (1 message)
Criminals in Northland, New Zealand (1 message)
Crippled Ferret, Cont. (1 message)
Current status of ferret licensing in St. Paul , MN? (1 message)
Cyber Diagnosis (1 message)
cyber diagnostics (1 message)
cyber-diagnosis (1 message)
Dallas/Fort Worth ferret needing home (1 message)
Damaged Goods (1 message)
damaged goods..........ggggrrrrrrrrrrr (1 message)
Damaged goods? No, just undiscovered Treasures! (1 message)
Dave / Leggo My Eggo (1 message)
de-evolved? (1 message)
Deaf ferret (1 message)
Deaf fert training (1 message)
Deafness in ferrets (and post about limping) (1 message)
Death of a friend... (1 message)
declawing (3 messages)
Detection of Human Blood on Animal Fur (Phoenix) (2 messages)
DEW (1 message)
Did Ferrets March on London? (2 messages)
Did You Hear About the Fastest Ferret Worldwide? (1 message)
different stuff (1 message)
Differnt colored hairs (1 message)
Digging Ferrets, and Crows (1 message)
distemper (1 message)
Distemper vaccines (1 message)
Doctorx visit (1 message)
Document available: results from preliminary survey (1 message)
dog food/nippping (1 message)
Don't be silly? (2 messages)
Don't read this message if true anal humour bothers you (1 message)
Donations (1 message)
Dr Judi Bell, DVM / Respect, restraint, and redress. (1 message)
Dr. Laura and Carpet Ferret House (1 message)
Dr. Minker (another song) (1 message)
Duck Soup (3 messages)
Duck Soup - Insulinoma (1 message)
E.L. and The Baby (1 message)
Ear mites treatment? (1 message)
Ear Problem (1 message)
ear wax problem (1 message)
eating dog food (1 message)
ECE Brochure (1 message)
ECE in Jean's shelter (1 message)
ECE in Ontario (1 message)
ECE in Ontario - Need Info (1 message)
ECE KIT (1 message)
ECE or not ECE.... (1 message)
ECE- Try this. (1 message)
Ed's post of 3/27 (1 message)
Educate Dr. Laura About Ferrets!! (1 message)
Edward's Post (1 message)
effective duration of fervac (1 message)
EL postings (1 message)
Elizabeth Tattles on Dad (1 message)
EMail Address Change/BIG PLEASE NOTE (1 message)
Emmett first test wrong, insulinoma confirmed (1 message)
Emmett in trouble (1 message)
Emmett is gone (1 message)
Emmett update (1 message)
Emmett update (prelim blood test results) (1 message)
Emmett's illness and test results: Conclusion is ? (1 message)
Epstein just says "NO" to the Cheweasle (1 message)
Everyone talking (1 message)
Eye problem (1 message)
FACT Message/MIRA update (1 message)
Fancy Ferrets (1 message)
Fancy Ferrets and laxatone (1 message)
Fastest ferret (1 message)
fat ferret (2 messages)
Fat Ferret might be heart issue... (1 message)
Fat Ferret--Possible Adrenal (1 message)
fattening up malnourished ferrets (1 message)
Favorite Toys (2 messages)
FEEL- a clarification (1 message)
feeling epic (1 message)
Female in Heat - HELP (1 message)
feminine male ferts <G> (1 message)
Ferrest in cross stitch (1 message)
Ferret Adoption Wanted (1 message)
Ferret ages (1 message)
Ferret and Babies Doing Fine (1 message)
ferret angels (1 message)
Ferret aromatherapy (1 message)
ferret blindness (2 messages)
Ferret Books (1 message)
ferret cage floorings... (1 message)
Ferret Cages (1 message)
Ferret cannibalism @ Marshall? (1 message)
Ferret Card Game (1 message)
Ferret Care 101, KS legislation (1 message)
Ferret Central - new stats available (1 message)
Ferret Central has moved! (http://www.ferretcentral.org/) (1 message)
Ferret Chat (1 message)
Ferret Club in CT? (1 message)
Ferret Club Meeting (1 message)
Ferret Club Meeting In NC (1 message)
Ferret Clubs (1 message)
ferret company (1 message)
Ferret Cost (1 message)
Ferret cross stitch (2 messages)
Ferret Cross Stitch Patterns Needed (1 message)
ferret cross stitch wanted (1 message)
Ferret cross-stitch (1 message)
Ferret Deterrent and Stove Pellet Crisis! (1 message)
ferret doesn't want to play (2 messages)
Ferret domestication (1 message)
Ferret Education Day (1 message)
ferret events (1 message)
Ferret evolution vs Ed Lipinski (1 message)
Ferret for adoption (2 messages)
Ferret Found (1 message)
Ferret Fun Match (1 message)
Ferret Gathering (1 message)
Ferret Glossary (1 message)
Ferret Group [NYS] (1 message)
Ferret groups in Louisiana? (1 message)
Ferret has cancer? (1 message)
Ferret hunting in USA (1 message)
ferret interest in newborn & irresponsible pet owners. (1 message)
Ferret Internet Service!!! (1 message)
Ferret Juggling (1 message)
Ferret lapel pins? (1 message)
Ferret lover (1 message)
Ferret Magazine (1 message)
ferret magazines (1 message)
Ferret making strange noises (1 message)
Ferret Math (1 message)
Ferret math again (1 message)
Ferret Math has stuck again... (1 message)
ferret math question (1 message)
Ferret Math!! also need help training deaf Ferret (1 message)
Ferret Math? (1 message)
Ferret mating behavior question (1 message)
Ferret medical books continued (1 message)
Ferret meets Dog (1 message)
ferret name (1 message)
ferret needs a home (1 message)
Ferret needs home (1 message)
Ferret needs home! (1 message)
Ferret Not Playing (1 message)
Ferret on Leno (1 message)
Ferret page (1 message)
Ferret person (1 message)
Ferret Poll will be posted later due to large response. (1 message)
Ferret poop Tea (1 message)
Ferret Producers-Triple F Farms (1 message)
Ferret producers.. (1 message)
Ferret Producers... (1 message)
Ferret reference (5 messages)
Ferret references (1 message)
Ferret Related [Cleveland followup] (1 message)
Ferret Round Up (1 message)
ferret SAVED from execution in Sparta (1 message)
ferret shelters (1 message)
ferret shots (1 message)
Ferret Show Announcements (fliers) Distribution Experience (1 message)
Ferret Show information (1 message)
Ferret Show Saturday morning and Sunday afternoon - Clarification (1 message)
Ferret sighting (5 messages)
ferret sighting . . . well kind of (1 message)
ferret sighting FNN & a gripe about store (1 message)
Ferret Sighting...and a Good Pet Store Experience! (1 message)
Ferret sighting; ferret calendar (1 message)
ferret sitter needed in Detroit area (1 message)
Ferret Songs (1 message)
ferret stress reducers-works both ways! (1 message)
Ferret temp. and local Shows/Clubs (1 message)
ferret terms (1 message)
Ferret that kills things! (2 messages)
Ferret toys (2 messages)
Ferret Toys & 'Killer Ferrets' (1 message)
Ferret TV insanity (1 message)
Ferret up for adoption in North Carolina (1 message)
Ferret vaccinations in CA ... (1 message)
Ferret Vacinations and Vets in CA (1 message)
ferret vets in CA (1 message)
Ferret Virtual Medecine Cabinet (1 message)
Ferret visit in Valley Forge (1 message)
Ferret wanted in Australia (1 message)
Ferret Wise Education Survey (1 message)
ferret with sores... and happiness with cat (1 message)
Ferret World and Rainbow Bridge--important announcment!! (1 message)
ferret xs (1 message)
Ferret's interest in newborn child (1 message)
Ferret-proofing -- what to look out for? (1 message)
ferret-sitter in Ohio (1 message)
ferret/apartment ? (1 message)
ferretone (1 message)
Ferretone Or Linatone for Cats (1 message)
Ferretone/Linatone A Safe Amount? (1 message)
Ferrets & babies -- again (long) (1 message)
Ferrets & newborn babies (1 message)
Ferrets - babies cry - pitch (1 message)
Ferrets Across America (1 message)
Ferrets Across America & Newest Transport (1 message)
Ferrets Across America--SUCCESS!! (1 message)
Ferrets adopted (1 message)
Ferrets and babies (1 message)
Ferrets and babies cries (2 messages)
Ferrets and Baby Cries (1 message)
Ferrets and Beagles? (2 messages)
Ferrets and children (1 message)
Ferrets and dogs (2 messages)
Ferrets and Infants (1 message)
Ferrets and Rats (1 message)
Ferrets evolution? (1 message)
Ferrets for adaoption in Scotland??? (1 message)
Ferrets for Adoption (3 messages)
Ferrets found near Milford, NH (1 message)
Ferrets in Cross-Stitch (1 message)
Ferrets in PC (1 message)
ferrets nose, vomiting (1 message)
Ferrets on FOX TV, Mar 14 at 9 a.m. (1 message)
Ferrets on FOX? (1 message)
Ferrets on in Living Color (1 message)
Ferrets on Port Charles (1 message)
ferrets on radio reminder (1 message)
Ferrets on Soaps (1 message)
Ferrets on the Big Screen (1 message)
Ferrets on the Radio! (1 message)
ferrets on tv (2 messages)
Ferrets on WMJI in Cleveland (1 message)
ferrets reaction to newborn (1 message)
Ferrets that are deaf (3 messages)
Ferrets up for adoption at U-Mich (1 message)
Ferrets up for adoption in NC (1 message)
Ferrets USA (1 message)
Ferris and insulnoma (1 message)
Ferris Foster has a seizure!!! (1 message)
fert blindness (1 message)
Fert Sitter Needed Watervliet, NY (1 message)
ferts and golf balls (1 message)
FERTS and hunting (1 message)
Fervac shots (1 message)
few questions (1 message)
FFF Farms (1 message)
FFIRC Shelter Garage Sale, Craft Sale & Princess Beanie Baby Auction (1 message)
Finding CA vets (poss adrenal) (1 message)
Fish and Game Commission Appeals (1 message)
Fitch (1 message)
flames (1 message)
Flames? (1 message)
Flooring - Vinyl or Carpet? (1 message)
Florida Ferrets (1 message)
FML becoming AR? (1 message)
FML getogether Survey (1 message)
FML survey (1 message)
FML: Dakota gone... (1 message)
For Ferret Eyes Only (1 message)
for FLO eyes only (1 message)
For Sale in Centre County, PA (1 message)
For VETS and Science Majors (1 message)
Forgetting where the litterpan is. (1 message)
Forgot some info (1 message)
foster mom perspective, Coco, & Thank you (1 message)
Foul odor from mouth (1 message)
Found Ferret/Cages/Pet Stores (1 message)
Found hob in north central New Jersey (1 message)
Fox Pet News (1 message)
Frasier, the wonder ferret (1 message)
Free Ferret-Tails weekly newsletter! (1 message)
Free toys; Loss; Ferret Glossary (1 message)
Frolic Newsletter expands (1 message)
Funny ferret story (1 message)
Fuzzie Friends (1 message)
Fuzzy's vet trip and neutering operation (1 message)
Fw: Tigerlily's broken tooth. (1 message)
GCFA responds to zen (1 message)
General Hospital (1 message)
General Hospital Posting (1 message)
Gentle ferret all of a sudden starts biting (1 message)
getting more adrenal research, anesthesia, Triple F (1 message)
Going thru ferret withdrawal (1 message)
Good news for the county of Bernalillo, NM (1 message)
Good news item (1 message)
Grand Canyon State Ferret Association (1 message)
Great Canadian Ferret Show (1 message)
Great Easter Gift (1 message)
Great toy find & keeping pellets dry (1 message)
Green Ferret Cards (1 message)
Green slimy stool (!!!!) (1 message)
Hagen harnesses; adoptable ferrets in MT (1 message)
Hail Caesar, always in my heart (1 message)
Hair & Tails (1 message)
Hannahbananabear needs help (1 message)
Happy Birthday! (1 message)
Happy news - MF ferret turns 7 (1 message)
Harlan ferret diet (1 message)
having a problem with biting (1 message)
Head for the hills! (1 message)
Heart Award (1 message)
Heartaches for 2 (1 message)
Heartford Pet Gazzete site/Ferrets (1 message)
Heartland Pet Gazette (1 message)
Helicobacter Mustelae blood test mentioned in Ferret Ulcer Faq. Is it available? (1 message)
hello & a thought (1 message)
Hello again! (1 message)
Help Need advice for malnourished ferret (1 message)
Help with Fleas (1 message)
Help! My MF girl is not right! (1 message)
Help! Spot may be in heat! (1 message)
HELP! Strange biting behavior (1 message)
Help!!! New dog with ferrets (1 message)
Help, sick ferrets (1 message)
Help: Ferret and Baby question! (1 message)
help?? (1 message)
hemorhaging around incision (1 message)
Here we go again... (1 message)
Hershey (1 message)
Hey You Guys, My Mom Really Did Come Back!!! (1 message)
Hi Ferret lovers (1 message)
High Anxiety (1 message)
High noises and ferrets (1 message)
High pitched sounds and ferrets (1 message)
High-pitched noises (1 message)
Hooray (1 message)
Horror and ferret club (1 message)
How I Got Here: The History of Bumble Bobbitt (1 message)
How much to feed a sick ferret (1 message)
How Pietinkieville all Began (1 message)
How Rough of play is Dangerous? (1 message)
How to take a closer look? (1 message)
How We Helped Mommy Today (1 message)
HSUS spreads the word about Compendium revision (1 message)
Humane Societies (1 message)
Humane Society (1 message)
Hunting again (1 message)
Hunting in the US, MA regs (1 message)
Hunting with Ferrets (5 messages)
Hunting with ferrets in the UK & Foster's Bill (1 message)
hunting with ferrets in US (1 message)
I can't believe I'm actually getting into the MF debate (1 message)
I need names of ferret shelters in Raleigh area that need donations. Any help would be appreciated! :) (1 message)
I really did it!!/Questions of concerns (1 message)
Ideas for a name? (1 message)
If At First No Response, Ask and Ask Again ;o) (1 message)
immunity against distemper (2 messages)
In all seriousness... (1 message)
Incontinent Ferret (1 message)
Info correction (1 message)
Info Needed (1 message)
Info-holics, Take Note!! (1 message)
Information Request (1 message)
Insulinoma (1 message)
Insulinomic Chance, Suggestion for Owners (1 message)
interested in: (1 message)
Interesting tidbit (1 message)
interesting toys? (1 message)
Intermediate Cardiomyopthy (1 message)
intro and questions (1 message)
Introduction (1 message)
Introduction Problem (1 message)
Iowa ferrets need home (1 message)
Is there a need ? (1 message)
Isis crosses the Rainbow Bridge (1 message)
iso vs ket (1 message)
Isoflurane Question (1 message)
isoflurane vs ketamine summary; tragedy (1 message)
isoflurane vs. ketamine (1 message)
It's FAX DR. LAURA DAY!! (1 message)
It's that time again... (1 message)
Ivory colored ferret (1 message)
Jade Elaine bit me... (1 message)
Jammie Hammie Workshop- Pittsburgh, PA (1 message)
Jason and Sammy (1 message)
Jason Poole is now off-line. . . Sammy Update (1 message)
Jean's ferrets (1 message)
Jeans Ferrets (1 message)
just a thought or three. (1 message)
Just an intro! (1 message)
Just an update and a few notes (1 message)
just curious.... (1 message)
Just observations, *not* flames (1 message)
Juvenile Lymphoma (1 message)
K-Mart/Ferret/Budweiser (1 message)
Katie goes to the dentist-treatment notes (1 message)
Katie is gone (1 message)
Kenda lost...Kenda found! (1 message)
Kentucky (1 message)
Kentucky is nearing the end of another governmental session. (1 message)
Ketamine and Linda Iroff (1 message)
Ketamine vs Isoflurane (3 messages)
Ketamine vs. isoflurane (1 message)
killer ferrets; bad publicity (1 message)
Kit Pics (1 message)
Kitchen cupboard surprises. (1 message)
Kits (1 message)
Kits so young at pet stores (2 messages)
Krinkus BrBr and Leslie, Adrenal info.needed (1 message)
Krinkus, BrBr and Leslie-finding a good vet in CA (1 message)
kudos for replies abt. digging (1 message)
Large Scale Breeders (1 message)
Last one on vaccine reactions, I promise! (1 message)
latest issue of Nat Geo (1 message)
latex toy, longer life. (1 message)
Launching of new ferret program (1 message)
laziest pet contest results (1 message)
Legality of ferrets (1 message)
letter to editor on Cleveland ferret (1 message)
Lipinski Screwed Up . . . Wrong Day for Mar 28th (1 message)
Lipinski's 3-27 post (1 message)
Lipinski's Advice RE Feral CA Ferrets (1 message)
Lisa responds to zen (1 message)
litter and more litter (1 message)
litter box problem (1 message)
Litter boxes and pregnancy (1 message)
Litter info & More (1 message)
Litter pans and treats (1 message)
Little Known Ferret Ailments (1 message)
liver damage--vets please see report at end? (1 message)
Liver patient update (1 message)
London Ferrets (1 message)
London March (long) (1 message)
Long posts (1 message)
Looking for fuzzy (1 message)
Looking for NJ Vet familiar with Adrenal Problems (1 message)
looking for publication...a tao... (1 message)
looking for S. Fla Vet. (1 message)
Looking to adopt in Ohio (1 message)
LOS Seattle Show (1 message)
LOS/AFA (1 message)
losing teeth (1 message)
lost ferret (1 message)
Lost Ferret in Phoenix (1 message)
Lost Ferret in Santa Barbara (1 message)
Low Blood Sugar??? (1 message)
Lucy's passing after Adrenal Surgery question (1 message)
Maggie Here (1 message)
Maggie on the New World Ferret Organization (1 message)
Maggie Update (1 message)
Maggie's Ramblings (1 message)
Magpie Here (1 message)
Mags had an Oopsie!! (1 message)
Mags on Marmots and Other Ponderings (1 message)
making a ferret cage (1 message)
MALE FERRET "DUEL" NAMES (1 message)
Malnourished Ferret Update (2 messages)
Marion's Thelma / Powder gagging / Thirsty Topaz (1 message)
Marshall Farms (2 messages)
Marshall Farms and ECE (1 message)
MARSHALL RESEARCH VS PATH VALLEY FARMS: BK's great question. (1 message)
MARSHALL RESEARCH VS PATH VALLEY FARMS: correction (1 message)
Marshall's good reputation? (1 message)
Marshall, Assumptions and the Stone Wall. (1 message)
Marshall..... (1 message)
Mass. Ferret needs home right away (1 message)
Massachusetts Ferret Shelters (1 message)
maternal instincts? (1 message)
maternity / kit report (1 message)
mauled by a group of children, "Ferrets are NOT wild animals", Chester's coloring (1 message)
Medical Advise Needed (1 message)
medical booklet (1 message)
Medical Books (1 message)
medical information needed (1 message)
Meds.... (1 message)
Mee Maw on the Internet!! (1 message)
Membership regulation ?? (1 message)
merri's symetrical ellipses. (1 message)
MF (1 message)
MF "Fancy" Ferrets (1 message)
MF & ECE (1 message)
MF & Pet Stores & Regulations (1 message)
MF (again) (1 message)
MF ages @ shipping. (1 message)
MF and ECE (3 messages)
MF and ECE babies (1 message)
MF ECE, get-together, dogs (1 message)
MF ferrets in shelters (1 message)
MF FML (1 message)
MF Kits age (1 message)
MF Oldies (4 messages)
MF prices (1 message)
MF Prices, tattoos (1 message)
MF transport of kits (1 message)
MF v. Path Valley (1 message)
MF's 'Ferret Food' - in response to Ed (1 message)
MF, Sort Of (1 message)
MF/ECE/Petco (1 message)
MHO (1 message)
MI ferrets; My ferrets (1 message)
Michangerds needed ASAP!!! (1 message)
Michigan Anti-Cruelty Society (1 message)
Michigan Anti-Cruelty Society, killing ferrets (1 message)
Michiganders new info. (1 message)
Mid West Cages - need info (1 message)
Midwest Cage (1 message)
Midwest Cages (2 messages)
MidWest Sheves (1 message)
Mira update (1 message)
Miscellaneous (1 message)
Miserable fate for Bandit (1 message)
Missing Ferret (2 messages)
missing mail (1 message)
Monet' de Ferret'-- "I must have poopies..." (1 message)
More Information, please! (1 message)
more MF- points (1 message)
More Mo' Maggie Silliness (1 message)
More on hunting with ferrets (1 message)
More on the ECE research (1 message)
More pics (1 message)
More problems in Michigan (1 message)
Motion Addicts (1 message)
moving again (1 message)
Moving to Tampa, Florida (1 message)
Mr Lipinski speculating wild things about ferrets (1 message)
My females beat up my males (2 messages)
My females beat up my males! (1 message)
my ferret has adrenal disease!!! (1 message)
My ferret has cancer (1 message)
My love is gone (1 message)
My theory (1 message)
National Pet Club (1 message)
Need a ferret sitter (1 message)
Need a vet (1 message)
need advice (1 message)
Need Articles on MF (2 messages)
need home for ferret b/c not enough time (1 message)
Need more help (1 message)
Need Pine Fresh in Wash DC (1 message)
Need to give up my ferrets/Chicago - NW Suburbs (1 message)
need true stories of re-formed ferrets (1 message)
Need vet info on isoflurane (1 message)
Need Your Ideas for a Ferret Crest (1 message)
nero pix/toys (1 message)
nero present a problem (1 message)
nero took a sever turn (1 message)
Nero update (1 message)
nero update and tank girl! (1 message)
nero, day 2 (1 message)
nero, day 3 (1 message)
nero, day 4 (1 message)
Nero, day 4 again (1 message)
Nest boxes, Totally Ferret, Rescues, and Lava Beds come through again (1 message)
Neutered Male and Vasectomized Male (1 message)
NEW - Web Ring for ANimal Investigators (1 message)
new Additions to the family (1 message)
New Address For The Ferret Company/Come Say Hi In Seattle (1 message)
New Distributor for Totally Ferret (1 message)
New e-mail address (1 message)
New ECE outbreak?? (1 message)
New ferret magazine (1 message)
New Ferret Message Boards (1 message)
new FML reader (1 message)
New lists . . . (1 message)
New Litter (1 message)
New Mexico ferretry (1 message)
New Phone Nbr for the Oregon Ferret Assoc (1 message)
New shelter announcement (1 message)
New Shelter/Forget-me-not (1 message)
New subscriber with a question (1 message)
New to FML (1 message)
New World Ferret Organization (1 message)
New Zealand Feral Ferrets? (1 message)
Newbie to Fuzzies (1 message)
NH's Two Ferret Clubs (1 message)
NonobadNo-No (1 message)
Northern Dogs and Ferrets (1 message)
Not angry at *my* vet (1 message)
Not really a ferret question (1 message)
Note of clarification: survey results (2 messages)
Now Spot won't eat! (1 message)
Nursery Rhyme (1 message)
Nursing ferret (1 message)
Nutrical/Dyne/Vitacal/& Ear Wipes (1 message)
odd hairloss pattern (1 message)
Odd hairloss pattern needs advice (1 message)
Oh my! How things can change..... (1 message)
Ohio "Rising from the ashes" party (2 messages)
Older ferret biting (1 message)
On Marshall (1 message)
On the lighter side of things! (1 message)
One more survey (1 message)
only pets (1 message)
Only Pets? (2 messages)
Oops - Dr. Weiss corrections (1 message)
Oops! (1 message)
Ophelia's story - can you help? (1 message)
Oso crosses the bridge to meet Isis. (1 message)
Oso/Bob C. post/MF-pet store idea (1 message)
OSU Nancy and landlords (1 message)
Otter book (1 message)
OUR favorite moments (1 message)
Our introductions (1 message)
Our Precious New Baby (1 message)
Out of the Loop...Help (1 message)
Pam Troutman's adrenal post (1 message)
Path Valley "babysitters" (1 message)
Path Valley data (1 message)
Path Valley vs Marshall Research (1 message)
Path Valley, Good Pet Store (1 message)
Patrick's tail (well.. lack of!) (1 message)
PAX ON LIST! (Yes, I MEAN to SHOUT.) (1 message)
Peekie Petie (1 message)
Pellet alert, pellet alert! (1 message)
Pensacola (1 message)
Pepper is Gone (1 message)
Pet News On Fox (1 message)
Pet Stores, Deafness (1 message)
Petco and ECE (1 message)
Petco in Hartsdale (2 messages)
Petco/ was Ferret Show? (1 message)
Petsmart not displaying flyers (2 messages)
Petsmart/VetSmart (1 message)
Phoenix (1 message)
Phoenix the Cleveland Ferret Freed! (1 message)
Phoenix' Freedom (1 message)
Phoenix's fur test for blood. (1 message)
Pictures of Wisconsin ferrets needed (1 message)
Pine Fresh Factory (1 message)
Pix of Wisconsin ferrets needed - part 2 (1 message)
Placing older ferrets (1 message)
Plan for the future (1 message)
Plant digging (1 message)
Playing in the litter box (1 message)
Please buy your ferret Supplies from another place! (1 message)
Please Help: Crippled Ferret (1 message)
please post asap [adrenal diagnosis?] (1 message)
Please review web page. (1 message)
Please stop by! (1 message)
Please visit my website :) (1 message)
Please! Need help (1 message)
pneumonia (1 message)
Point of clarification on the survey (1 message)
Poncho update (1 message)
Poop-lovin fuzzy. (1 message)
Popcorn & Graham (1 message)
Popcorn and Graham (1 message)
POSITIVE ALTERNATIVES in Marshall's "Absence". (1 message)
Potting Soil (3 messages)
Pregnant (1 message)
Presentation Board Assistance (1 message)
Princeton, NJ (1 message)
Private Breeders vs MF (1 message)
Product Review: SuperPet Latrine (1 message)
Puck and Newone, Week 4 (1 message)
Puck and Newone, Week 5 (1 message)
Puck and Newone: Week 2 (Addendum) (1 message)
Puck and Newone: Week 2 (long) (1 message)
Puck and Newone: Week 3 (1 message)
Question - Bruises? (1 message)
question about obesity (1 message)
Question about Path Valley Food (1 message)
Question about Path Valley Food and "you know" (1 message)
question about toys (2 messages)
Questions (1 message)
Questions on Adrenal (1 message)
random musings (1 message)
Re Stacking Doughnuts (1 message)
RE- Ed's retrogressive ferr (1 message)
reaction explained a little better (1 message)
Really bad temprament-shelter help (1 message)
reba [emergency vet question] (1 message)
reinventing the wheel goes round and round (1 message)
Remodeling Cages? (1 message)
Renaissance Faire in Raleigh, NC this weekend (1 message)
Reno NV Shelters/Clubs (1 message)
Reply - CA vaccinations (1 message)
Reply to "interesting toys" (1 message)
Reply to Blue Collar post (1 message)
reply to overboard... (1 message)
reply to Sandy Ackerman's post... (1 message)
Reply to siberian pup and ferret (1 message)
reply to Zen's reply (1 message)
Report: Ferret's Reaction to 2-day Human Baby (1 message)
Report: Ferret's Reaction to Homecoming with 2-day Human Baby. (1 message)
research$; male behavior; killer humans (1 message)
Response to Mr. K. (1 message)
response to my question and toys (1 message)
retired breeders, shelters, & MF (bear with me please) (1 message)
Reverse Ferret Math 12-2=10 (1 message)
Right Adrenal Gland Tumors are operable! (1 message)
right side adrenal is inoperable? (1 message)
Rising from the Ashes party reminder (1 message)
Rochester; Buffalo; Ferret/Weasel Sightings (1 message)
Rocky & "damaged goods" (1 message)
Role of National Organizations (1 message)
Rosa and Rocky (1 message)
rude partons in shelters (1 message)
Safe alternative to Potting soil (1 message)
Safehouses for Spokane ferrets (1 message)
sailing with ferrets (5 messages)
Sammy Update (1 message)
Sammy... (1 message)
Samoyed... (1 message)
Sandi & Zen attacks (1 message)
Sandy's shelter experience (1 message)
Sat/Sun Ferrets on Fox News - Satellites & Copies (1 message)
Scooter (1 message)
Scratching Ferret (1 message)
screaming ferret (1 message)
Seasonal weight loss (1 message)
Seattle Ferret Show (1 message)
Seattle Ferret Show . . . How'd it go? (1 message)
Seattle show is news to me, too... (1 message)
Second Birth announce (1 message)
See a vet first, post second (1 message)
Send a buck to shelter (1 message)
Send A Buck! (1 message)
Sending cash donations to Shelters.... (1 message)
Seth's pager number [ferrets available] (1 message)
Shedding, lack of appetite (1 message)
Shelter item reviewed (1 message)
Shelter list (1 message)
shelter things (1 message)
Shelter's/Clubs in my Area? (1 message)
Shelters in Western Mass? (1 message)
shelving (2 messages)
shows etc (1 message)
Sick Ferret (1 message)
Sick ferret needs special attention! (1 message)
Sick Fuzzy With Lymphoma (1 message)
Sidney Flu (Please help) (1 message)
Sidney flu update- still trouble (1 message)
Sighting (movie); special times (1 message)
silent heat? (1 message)
skinny ferret (1 message)
Skinny ferret, too! (1 message)
Small growth in Diva's mouth (1 message)
small, blue bump under skin behind neck (1 message)
Smelly hammocks (1 message)
Snickers (2 messages)
snow (1 message)
SNOW BUNNIES!! (1 message)
soil shindig (1 message)
Soil Shindigs - Good old Mother Earth - A Glorious Gift to Frettchens. (1 message)
some good news for 'Chopper, ties, PV, and BFFs (1 message)
Some zen comments on estrus, lapel pins, noises, wood pellets (1 message)
Something to keep in your files -- aging kits, teeth; tattoos, "fitch" (1 message)
Something to Ponder (1 message)
Sorry about our loss (1 message)
Special Meeting (1 message)
Special Times (2 messages)
Spokane Info (1 message)
Spokane News Release (1 message)
Spokane Update - charges dropped! (1 message)
Spokane? (1 message)
Spot (1 message)
Spot - bad news. (1 message)
Spot Update (1 message)
Spreading Info (1 message)
St. Patrick's Day (1 message)
starting a ferret club and compliments to B.C. (1 message)
staying kit-like, Spokane (1 message)
Stephanie, Spankie, Claudia & Scarlet O'Ferret (1 message)
STILL LOSTin LOGANVILLE,GA! (1 message)
Store-bot, Processed Ferret Food - a Food or a Chemical Brew? (1 message)
Storefront shelters (2 messages)
Stove Chow and recycling/resource centers (1 message)
Stove Chow in Pet Stores? (1 message)
Stove chow litter source (1 message)
Stove Chow sighted in Shrewsbury, Mass. (1 message)
stove chow, yucky poop (1 message)
Strange bathroom behavior (2 messages)
Subject: Weazel Balls (1 message)
Sukie is so right! (1 message)
SUPPLIES FOR STORE (1 message)
Survey 2 (1 message)
Survey results on Web (1 message)
Survey Results: "Lifestyle" Preferences (1 message)
Survey Results: Favorite International Cities (1 message)
Survey Results: Preferred Months (1 message)
Survey results: Regional (U.S.) gatherings (1 message)
Survey Results: Statewide Gatherings (1 message)
Survey Results: Write-In Comments (1 message)
Suspected ECE need some help please... (1 message)
Susquehanna Valley show (1 message)
SW Air Teeny Mini Auction Results (1 message)
SW Florida Clubs?? (1 message)
SW Florida ferret clubs (1 message)
swollen neck glands (2 messages)
Take ACTION (1 message)
Tao Full of Detours (1 message)
Tatoo Question & this & that (1 message)
tatoos (1 message)
tattoos (1 message)
Tear jerker FML (1 message)
teleporting ferrets (2 messages)
Tennessians (1 message)
Texas Humane Legislative Network (1 message)
Thank You all! (1 message)
THANK YOU CHELLE! (1 message)
Thank you to all RE's (1 message)
Thank you very much (1 message)
THANK YOU!! (1 message)
Thank You's and Odd Ferret Behavior (1 message)
Thank you's and suggestions after Cleveland incident (1 message)
Thank You, Chris Berry! and Thank You All (1 message)
Thank your from the Shelter Kids (1 message)
Thank-you very, very much (1 message)
Thankful for my Vet (1 message)
Thanks for replies about digging (1 message)
Thanks for the welcome (1 message)
Thanks for your book suggestions (1 message)
thanks from Pet Pals (1 message)
Thanks Yous (1 message)
Thanks! (2 messages)
Thanks! and Gizzies passing (1 message)
Thanks, re gagging ferret (1 message)
Thanks..... (1 message)
Thankyou for your replies/ Juvenile Lymphoma (1 message)
That hunting thing (1 message)
that ole ferret math (1 message)
The "runs" (1 message)
the bargain (1 message)
The Big Lebowski (1 message)
The Big Lebowski: Critique or Ignorance? (1 message)
the CA quarantine issue (1 message)
the ECE studies, fitch stock?, toilet paper tubes, etc. (1 message)
The Ferret Calendar (2 messages)
The joy of 10! (1 message)
The Marshall 'attack' plan (1 message)
The MF Debate (1 message)
The new names have been chosen ..... and the winners are ......... (1 message)
The survey (1 message)
The Tale of Humble Robber - Part Two (1 message)
The Tooth Fairy Came to the Doyle Zoo (1 message)
The Truth about our ferrets - second part (1 message)
thelma (her ultrasound results) and louise (and two more ...) (1 message)
thelma and louise - help please (1 message)
theory on the crying baby? (1 message)
There's Bad and then Really Bad. What's the difference? (1 message)
This & That (3 messages)
This - That - Other (1 message)
This and that (3 messages)
This is the Marshall Farms' special issue (1 message)
Three sable 1 year olds for adoption in NC (1 message)
Timely Ferret Reference (1 message)
Timmy's recipe/Timmy's tonic (1 message)
Tina and the Litter Follies (1 message)
To California Ferret Lovers (1 message)
To Delta Dash users (1 message)
To Harry Silvis re legislation on early neutering and so on (1 message)
To Lisa on Play biting (1 message)
to love your ferrets is to KNOW them! (1 message)
to sheila (1 message)
Too rough? (1 message)
Tori's poem (1 message)
Totally Ferret in Central NJ (1 message)
Totally Ferret Source in Baltimore Area (1 message)
toy (1 message)
TOYS (3 messages)
Training Your Pet Ferret (1 message)
TRANSFER TO FLORIDA - Is it safe for ferrets in all parts?? (1 message)
Triple F (2 messages)
Triple F Farms (1 message)
Triple F Farms!!! (1 message)
Triple F Farms.. (1 message)
Triple F, potty training, leash/name training (1 message)
Two-day Old Infant Not Bitten by Ferret(s) in Seattle (1 message)
typo in "the bargain" and reprints (1 message)
UK (1 message)
ultrasound (1 message)
under weight ferret (1 message)
unique drinking style (2 messages)
Unknown Athens, PA breeder (1 message)
Unknown Sore (2 messages)
Unpleasant experience with "customer" (1 message)
Unpleasant experience with bill and diane (1 message)
Unpleasant experience with Shelter (1 message)
Upcoming science fair for the kiddies... (1 message)
Update on female in heat (2 messages)
Update on Woozle's green slimy stool (1 message)
Update: medical books (1 message)
URGENT POST/ADRENAL/INSULINOMA (1 message)
URGENT REQUEST FOR SHELTER HELP (1 message)
URGENT: Ferrets Across America transport (1 message)
USDA/APHIS calls for comments (1 message)
USS Chunky & more (1 message)
Vaccinated Ferrets got Distemper (1 message)
Vaccination clinic-a review (1 message)
Vaccinations (1 message)
Vaccine effectiveness? (1 message)
Vaccine Reactions (1 message)
Vaders' progress (1 message)
Valentine joins our boys (1 message)
Vermont Ferret Club Meeting (1 message)
Vet needed in Missouri (1 message)
Vet prices (1 message)
Vet question: dehydration & temp (1 message)
Vet Symposium - Management of the Ferret (1 message)
Vet visit pending (1 message)
Vet Visit!!! (1 message)
VETAVISIT at Michigan State University (1 message)
Vets vs. FML help (1 message)
Vikki's lament and proposal. (1 message)
Vulva Swelling (1 message)
W. Michigan Fun Match Reminder (1 message)
Want to adopt ferret (1 message)
Warm and Playing Outside Today!!! (1 message)
we all need to contact Marshall (1 message)
We're back! (1 message)
Weazel Balls (1 message)
Webpage, Anemia Info Request (1 message)
Weird breathing (1 message)
Western Carolina Ferret Club Meeting (1 message)
What about this? (1 message)
WHAT CAN WE DO TO HELP? (1 message)
what color is Garby?? (1 message)
What else does rabies changes effect (1 message)
What flooring is best? (1 message)
What kind of Mommy must I be! (1 message)
What Kinds of Events Take Place at the Ferret Get-togethers? (1 message)
What's a Lava Bed? (1 message)
What's with Psycho? (1 message)
Wheezing ferret update (1 message)
Where or where.. (1 message)
Where some pet shops get their ferrets (1 message)
Where's the scientific proof? (1 message)
Whew -- perfect arrangements, love new words in posts (1 message)
Whew! We been Web Messin' again. (1 message)
why black footed ferrets were wiped out (1 message)
Why I do it. :-) (1 message)
Wild Animals (1 message)
Wild, Tame, Domesticated, And No Return? (1 message)
will my sweetipie ever sleep thru the nite?? (2 messages)
without you here (1 message)
Woodstove pellets. (1 message)
WWW Site that sells Totally Ferret (1 message)
Year Round Pellets in Mass! (1 message)
Yet more about hunting with ferrets (2 messages)
you know when (1 message)
You know you have ferrets, abbreviation, INTERMEDIATE CARDIOMYOPATHY (1 message)
you know you have gone overboard (1 message)
You know you're addicted to ferrets when... (1 message)
You know you're crazy 'bout ferrets when... (1 message)
Your "Favorite Toy" Question (1 message)
Your note on FML (1 message)
zen on a bunch of different things.. (1 message)
zen on a couple of shelter things... (1 message)
zen on an ugly post (1 message)
Zen on breeders... and shelters... As allies... (1 message)
Zen on Garby (1 message)
zen on Harlan Tekland questions (1 message)
zen on iffb and cockroaches (1 message)
zen on less controversial topics (1 message)
Zen on Marshall and ECE (1 message)
zen on Marshall issues... (1 message)
Zen on Path Valley and Marshall Farms (1 message)
Zen on Path Valley and Marshall... (1 message)
zen on the MF issue and a reply to a reply to replies from others (1 message)
Zen on the never ending MF debate. (1 message)
Zen on them oily treats... (1 message)
zen on vaccine reactions (1 message)
Zen on Waardensburg (1 message)
zen waddles into the odd discussion of baby eating ferrets... (1 message)
Zen's comments (1 message)
zen's comments on distemper vaccine and moving (1 message)
Zen's comments on distemper vaccines and shelter stuff (1 message)
Zen's replies (1 message)
zen's stuff on a wide variety of topics... (1 message)
Zen's stuff... (1 message)
ZEPPELIN IS CANCER FREE!!!! YIPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEE! (1 message)
Zeppelin's operation was a success!!! (1 message)

LISTSERV Archives

LISTSERV Archives

FERRET-SEARCH Home

FERRET-SEARCH Home

Subject Sorted by Subject, Chronologically

From

Date

Size

New Thread

"free" toys

"free" toys

Tatia Johnson

Thu, 19 Mar 1998 10:44:55 -0600

29 lines

New Thread

"inoperable" adrenal tumor

Re: "inoperable" adrenal tumor

Ellen Van Landingham

Mon, 30 Mar 1998 14:22:48 -0700

24 lines

New Thread

"Nupro"

"Nupro"

Elarial

Mon, 9 Mar 1998 12:20:58 EST

11 lines

New Thread

"The Truth of our Ferrets

"The Truth of our Ferrets

Gary Skinner

Tue, 3 Mar 1998 22:00:06 -0500

72 lines

New Thread

"Totally Ferret" Lipinski post

"Totally Ferret" Lipinski post

JMYSHARONA

Sun, 1 Mar 1998 14:28:07 EST

39 lines

New Thread

"Weazel Ball" Toy

"Weazel Ball" Toy

Francine Prager

Mon, 23 Mar 1998 20:27:30 -0800

19 lines

New Thread

$38.00

$38.00

Marsha Stanek

Tue, 10 Mar 1998 10:37:55 -0600

169 lines

New Thread

1st ER experience

1st ER experience

Joyce Henkel

Thu, 26 Mar 1998 07:55:31 -0600

50 lines

New Thread

2 Questions -- biting and scent gland

2 Questions -- biting and scent gland

TwoSpooky

Mon, 9 Mar 1998 01:53:41 -0600

33 lines

New Thread

2 questions: biting and 1st vet visit

2 questions: biting and 1st vet visit

Fawn Nowak

Tue, 10 Mar 1998 21:29:46 -0600

18 lines

New Thread

2nd annual Seattle, WA Show on Saturday, March 28th

2nd annual Seattle, WA Show on Saturday, March 28th

FERRETAILS

Sun, 22 Mar 1998 13:50:46 EST

18 lines

New Thread

3 Ways to Support FML Shelters

3 Ways to Support FML Shelters

Judith White

Thu, 12 Mar 1998 22:32:32 -0500

24 lines

New Thread

:-( Club Help???

:-( Club Help???

Jonathon and Jeani England

Fri, 13 Mar 1998 12:15:57 +0800

14 lines

New Thread

><> Need A Ferret Baby-Sitter? <><

><> Need A Ferret Baby-Sitter? <><

Dewey Boy

Wed, 11 Mar 1998 06:47:36 EST

11 lines

New Thread

><> Thing to be Posted <>< [Want a ferret, need info]

><> Thing to be Posted <>< [Want a ferret, need info]

Dewey Boy

Tue, 10 Mar 1998 06:59:39 EST

12 lines

New Thread

? on electonic pest repellents

? on electonic pest repellents

Beth & Mark

Fri, 20 Mar 1998 07:42:35 -0600

17 lines

New Thread

A Big Old Fashioned Thank You!

A Big Old Fashioned Thank You!

FerretNook

Thu, 19 Mar 1998 13:25:15 EST

27 lines

New Thread

A CLUE!!! A CLUE!!!

A CLUE!!! A CLUE!!!

Apryl Keniston

Fri, 13 Mar 1998 16:34:32 -0500

17 lines

New Thread

a crucial adaptation.

a crucial adaptation.

Todd P. Cromwell III

Mon, 23 Mar 1998 08:58:17 -0800

27 lines

New Thread

A few special non-digest posts coming soon

A few special non-digest posts coming soon

Bill Gruber, FML moderator

Sat, 7 Mar 1998 23:58:44 EST

23 lines

New Thread

a few stress reducers

a few stress reducers

Sukie Crandall

Sat, 14 Mar 1998 13:09:52 -0500

37 lines

New Thread

A Huge High-Five to Pam Greene

A Huge High-Five to Pam Greene

FerretsR1

Wed, 4 Mar 1998 15:56:23 EST

22 lines

New Thread

A new possible adrenal treatment, low risk...

A new possible adrenal treatment, low risk...

Gary Holowicki

Wed, 11 Mar 1998 18:07:33 -0700

56 lines

New Thread

A new twist!

A new twist!

MC

Fri, 6 Mar 1998 09:09:21 -0800

19 lines

New Thread

a newbie in an MF debate

a newbie in an MF debate

Shelli Blair

Sat, 28 Feb 1998 09:53:41 -0800

17 lines

New Thread

a note on shelters...

a note on shelters...

Duck lite

Tue, 17 Mar 1998 13:54:50 EST

27 lines

New Thread

A Perfect World

Re: A Perfect World

alphachi

Mon, 16 Mar 1998 10:03:12 -0500

49 lines

New Thread

A possible Marshall threat?

A possible Marshall threat?

alphachi

Mon, 2 Mar 1998 07:12:55 -0500

23 lines

New Thread

A question on food - attention Nutritionists, Vets, and other *experts*

A question on food - attention Nutritionists, Vets, and other *experts*

Derek & Amy Flemming

Fri, 27 Mar 1998 18:58:46 -0500

124 lines

New Thread

A sable in Port Charles...

A sable in Port Charles...

FunFerrets

Fri, 13 Mar 1998 13:01:35 EST

17 lines

New Thread

A simple request

A simple request

Liesl Fisher

Sat, 28 Feb 1998 00:41:11 -0500

42 lines

New Thread

A TERMINAL CASE: LAST WORDITIS

A TERMINAL CASE: LAST WORDITIS

alphachi

Thu, 19 Mar 1998 10:00:03 -0500

48 lines

New Thread

A very special shelter story

A very special shelter story

Kymberlie Becker

Mon, 9 Mar 1998 22:20:30 -0500

83 lines

New Thread

A word of praise

A word of praise

Ela Heyn

Mon, 16 Mar 1998 11:12:47 EST

18 lines

New Thread

About ferret names

About ferret names

Ingella Arwidsson

Sat, 14 Mar 1998 12:25:01 +0100

18 lines

New Thread

About Spokane

About Spokane

Kymberlie Becker

Sat, 28 Mar 1998 02:14:47 -0500

71 lines

New Thread

Above scrutiny?

Above scrutiny?

Glenn Johnson

Fri, 27 Feb 1998 14:13:21 -0700

32 lines

New Thread

Ad on TV

Ad on TV

RaysGirl00

Fri, 20 Mar 1998 10:48:40 EST

25 lines

Ad on TV

MRS DONNA J WHITE

Thu, 19 Mar 1998 10:28:41 -0500

25 lines

New Thread

Adrenal Article

Adrenal Article

Miska BC

Fri, 6 Mar 1998 15:21:32 EST

65 lines

New Thread

Adrenal charges (was Angry at the vet)

Adrenal charges (was Angry at the vet)

Dennis Gentry

Wed, 25 Mar 1998 02:15:16 -0800

45 lines

New Thread

Adrenal disease -- more thorughts

Adrenal disease -- more thorughts

Alicia K Drakiotes

Mon, 2 Mar 1998 11:32:38 -0500

89 lines

New Thread

adrenal meds

adrenal meds

Becki Kain

Mon, 9 Mar 1998 14:04:40 -0500

19 lines

New Thread

Adrenal or normal seasonal hair loss?

Adrenal or normal seasonal hair loss?

Brad

Tue, 3 Mar 1998 17:41:42 -0700

22 lines

New Thread

Adrenal Questions

Adrenal Questions

AdrienneWi

Thu, 12 Mar 1998 09:38:37 EST

28 lines

New Thread

Adrenals

Adrenals

STAR Feret

Mon, 23 Mar 1998 11:00:26 EST

23 lines

New Thread

AFA, abberrent vet who tried to kill ferret in S.C., deafness

AFA, abberrent vet who tried to kill ferret in S.C., deafness

Sukie Crandall

Thu, 19 Mar 1998 12:29:42 -0500

42 lines

New Thread

Aggression Stimulation in the Ferret & Questions.

Aggression Stimulation in the Ferret & Questions.

Edward Lipinski

Mon, 23 Mar 1998 01:10:10 -0800

60 lines

New Thread

Aggressive fert ? / Fert Vet in AL needed

Aggressive fert ? / Fert Vet in AL needed

ShariDiane

Wed, 11 Mar 1998 21:27:52 EST

32 lines

New Thread

Ajax Ferret

Ajax Ferret

Manfred & Deborah Fischer

Thu, 19 Mar 1998 00:16:51 -0500

32 lines

New Thread

Akasha's Lymphoma & ECE

Akasha's Lymphoma & ECE

Ferret Aid Society...

Wed, 25 Mar 1998 15:18:13 -0500

20 lines

New Thread

Akasha/flu/helicobacter

Akasha/flu/helicobacter

Ferret Aid Society...

Thu, 5 Mar 1998 14:58:43 -0500

20 lines

New Thread

All-new stories on www.petgazette.net!

All-new stories on www.petgazette.net!

Vesna Kovach

Sun, 1 Mar 1998 17:14:30 +0000

22 lines

New Thread

Allegorical Alliteration

Allegorical Alliteration

Anonymous Poster

Sat, 28 Feb 1998 00:00:48 -0800

29 lines

New Thread

Alph replies to BK in a kind and loving manner.

Alph replies to BK in a kind and loving manner.

alphachi

Sun, 1 Mar 1998 06:33:58 -0500

41 lines

New Thread

Alph: an open letter to all FML'ers

Alph: an open letter to all FML'ers

alphachi

Tue, 3 Mar 1998 12:45:44 -0500

46 lines

New Thread

alphachi reflects on others' very worthy statements.

alphachi reflects on others' very worthy statements.

alphachi

Sun, 1 Mar 1998 07:20:25 -0500

67 lines

New Thread

An afternoon's "hunting".

An afternoon's "hunting".

Sheila Crompton

Sat, 14 Mar 1998 23:49:15 -0000

54 lines

New Thread

anal retentive!

anal retentive!

MsAnything

Tue, 10 Mar 1998 15:25:08 EST

21 lines

New Thread

Anesthesia USED to kill 1/4 of them; that's why we love isoflurane

Anesthesia USED to kill 1/4 of them; that's why we love isoflurane

Sukie Crandall

Wed, 4 Mar 1998 14:09:21 -0500

21 lines

New Thread

Angel Ferrets

Angel Ferrets

<>

Sun, 29 Mar 1998 13:02:30 -0700

10 lines

Re: angel ferrets

Jim & Cathy Wilkinson

Fri, 27 Mar 1998 01:51:58 -0600

21 lines

Angel ferrets

tameran

Thu, 26 Mar 1998 15:12:26 -0500

19 lines

New Thread

Angel Ferrets and ferret t-shirts

Angel Ferrets and ferret t-shirts

tameran

Mon, 30 Mar 1998 12:06:39 -0500

30 lines

New Thread

Angry at the vet

Re: Angry at the vet

RaysGirl00

Tue, 24 Mar 1998 09:59:30 EST

39 lines

Angry at the vet

THOMAS D OSBURN

Thu, 19 Mar 1998 18:34:36 -0500

58 lines

New Thread

Animal Source Magazine

Animal Source Magazine

Jazmyn Concolor

Wed, 4 Mar 1998 18:29:37 -0800

104 lines

New Thread

Annihilating Feral Ferrets in California

Annihilating Feral Ferrets in California

Edward Lipinski

Fri, 27 Mar 1998 04:42:07 -0800

69 lines

New Thread

another "know-it-all"

another "know-it-all"

Chris Berry

Tue, 17 Mar 1998 12:18:49 -0500

49 lines

New Thread

another Adrenal disease ?

another Adrenal disease ?

Cecilia Hobbs

Mon, 9 Mar 1998 13:29:35 PST

31 lines

New Thread

Another ferret ditty

Another ferret ditty

Barbara A Carlson

Mon, 23 Mar 1998 10:30:33 -0500

56 lines

New Thread

Another ferret reference

Another ferret reference

MC

Sat, 28 Feb 1998 02:23:44 -0800

18 lines

New Thread

another ferret song

another ferret song

Linda Iroff

Wed, 11 Mar 1998 08:29:28 -0500

37 lines

New Thread

another High Pitched Noise posting

another High Pitched Noise posting

Melissa Sutton

Thu, 5 Mar 1998 12:08:36 -0500

46 lines

New Thread

Another Surgery

Another Surgery

Tikki Mite

Sat, 14 Mar 1998 08:03:11 EST

30 lines

New Thread

another unique drinking habit

another unique drinking habit

Rosemary de Trafford

Mon, 9 Mar 1998 08:43:12 -0500

15 lines

New Thread

Another unique way of drinking

Another unique way of drinking

Toni Brown

Wed, 11 Mar 1998 06:00:09 -0600

10 lines

New Thread

Anybody wanna buy my shirt?

Anybody wanna buy my shirt?

Percy Pwood Georgia Wood

Sun, 15 Mar 1998 18:38:36 -0800

13 lines

New Thread

April 4 Save Our Shelters (SOS) Show in Baltimore

April 4 Save Our Shelters (SOS) Show in Baltimore

John and Diane Rogers

Tue, 10 Mar 1998 13:27:00 -0500

20 lines

New Thread

Are multi level cages safe????

Are multi level cages safe????

Melinda Wood

Mon, 2 Mar 1998 21:52:17 -0500

19 lines

New Thread

Are there any ferret clubs in INDIANA?

Are there any ferret clubs in INDIANA?

Melinda Wood

Fri, 20 Mar 1998 19:55:37 -0500

14 lines

New Thread

Asthma & Ferrets

Asthma & Ferrets

Kelly Clark

Wed, 25 Mar 1998 16:50:16 -0500

30 lines

New Thread

Astro is Gone

Astro is Gone

ShariDiane

Mon, 9 Mar 1998 21:13:13 EST

35 lines

New Thread

Athens, PA Breeder

Athens, PA Breeder

E.M. Ennis

Sun, 1 Mar 1998 22:51:47 -0500

27 lines

New Thread

Available ferrets in Buffalo area?

Available ferrets in Buffalo area?

Steve Lok

Tue, 24 Mar 1998 03:06:59 -0500

18 lines

New Thread

Avoiding ECE

Avoiding ECE

Michael F. Janke

Wed, 11 Mar 1998 08:33:34 -0500

47 lines

New Thread

AZ Ferret Fanciers

AZ Ferret Fanciers

Gcsfa

Wed, 25 Mar 1998 22:50:27 EST

15 lines

New Thread

Babies & Ferrets

Babies & Ferrets

Pooh

Sun, 1 Mar 1998 10:51:15 -0500

41 lines

New Thread

Babies Update

Babies Update

Newell, Tim

Thu, 5 Mar 1998 11:33:00 -0500

12 lines

New Thread

baby in Cleveland bite case

baby in Cleveland bite case

Linda Iroff

Thu, 12 Mar 1998 06:18:02 -0500

15 lines

New Thread

bald spot

bald spot

Shelli Blair

Sat, 7 Mar 1998 22:01:25 -0800

14 lines

New Thread

Baldie

Baldie

Gcsfa

Sat, 7 Mar 1998 20:40:27 EST

21 lines

New Thread

Banana and I thank you all

Banana and I thank you all

Cynthia Ann Kramer

Thu, 19 Mar 1998 18:16:32 -0600

15 lines

New Thread

banana update

banana update

Cynthia Ann Kramer

Fri, 20 Mar 1998 23:05:25 -0600

9 lines

New Thread

be vewy vewy quite, i'm hunting wabits!

be vewy vewy quite, i'm hunting wabits!

ferret

Thu, 12 Mar 1998 16:12:56 +0200

50 lines

New Thread

Beanbag toys

Beanbag toys

E.M. Ennis

Wed, 25 Mar 1998 11:04:19 -0500

26 lines

New Thread

Becky Update

Becky Update

KatKuckens

Wed, 25 Mar 1998 14:39:53 EST

35 lines

New Thread

behavior

behavior

Jeannette Peters

Sun, 1 Mar 1998 10:21:12 -0800

15 lines

New Thread

Belle a hit on the radio!

Belle a hit on the radio!

Linda Iroff

Fri, 27 Mar 1998 20:10:01 -0500

50 lines

New Thread

best friend?

best friend?

Glenn Johnson

Thu, 26 Mar 1998 11:55:38 -0700

15 lines

New Thread

Big Bad Bob Seattle Sightin' - to return!

Big Bad Bob Seattle Sightin' - to return!

Lynn McIntosh

Sun, 29 Mar 1998 18:59:55 +0000

74 lines

New Thread

Big Ferret. Little Ferret.

Big Ferret. Little Ferret.

Holender, David

Fri, 20 Mar 1998 10:27:07 +1200

30 lines

New Thread

Birth announce

Birth announce

Newell, Tim

Mon, 2 Mar 1998 08:29:00 -0500

12 lines

New Thread

Biting boy wearing me thin

Biting boy wearing me thin

DAVID J. PATTEE

Wed, 18 Mar 1998 07:01:15 -0800

22 lines

New Thread

biting fuzzy slugs

biting fuzzy slugs

J.Huston

Tue, 17 Mar 1998 20:39:07 -0500

18 lines

New Thread

Black Footed Ferret Spotted Today!!!

Black Footed Ferret Spotted Today!!!

Kgibbspsi

Sat, 28 Feb 1998 12:19:42 EST

10 lines

New Thread

Black Footed Ferrets

Black Footed Ferrets

MC

Wed, 4 Mar 1998 01:05:10 -0800

17 lines

New Thread

Black-Footed Ferrets

Black-Footed Ferrets

Todd Leuthold

Thu, 26 Mar 1998 12:38:23 -0500

27 lines

New Thread

Black-footed ferrets - Denver Zoo

Black-footed ferrets - Denver Zoo

Yuki Busch

Tue, 3 Mar 1998 08:08:57 -0700

19 lines

New Thread

bladder infection?

bladder infection?

Lori Christian

Fri, 13 Mar 1998 09:07:39 +0000

17 lines

New Thread

Blue bump

Blue bump

JMYSHARONA

Thu, 5 Mar 1998 19:14:43 EST

16 lines

New Thread

Blue bump on skin

Blue bump on skin

Amy Seyler

Thu, 5 Mar 1998 14:21:00 EDT

28 lines

New Thread

blue bump under skin behind neck

blue bump under skin behind neck

Anonymous Poster

Wed, 4 Mar 1998 02:29:35 -0800

19 lines

New Thread

Blue Collar has special properties

Blue Collar has special properties

Sukie Crandall

Thu, 26 Mar 1998 19:05:47 -0500

18 lines

New Thread

Boarding for Connecticut ferrets

Boarding for Connecticut ferrets

Anatole Mori Wolfsdorf

Tue, 17 Mar 1998 12:38:20 -0800

41 lines

New Thread

Bob C and Jet's passing

Bob C and Jet's passing

Ken Kinard

Fri, 20 Mar 1998 14:48:46 -0500

29 lines

New Thread

Bob C's Adrenal Posts at Ferret Central

Bob C's Adrenal Posts at Ferret Central

Pamela Greene

Wed, 11 Mar 1998 14:49:01 -0500

19 lines

New Thread

Bob C.'s March 22nd post

Bob C.'s March 22nd post

Ferrets Unlimited Ferret Shelter

Sun, 22 Mar 1998 09:29:30 -0800

6 lines

New Thread

Bob C: Adrenal Post Number Five

Bob C: Adrenal Post Number Five

Bob Church

Sat, 28 Feb 1998 04:55:47 -0600

222 lines

New Thread

Bob C: Adrenal Post Numero Cinque

Bob C: Adrenal Post Numero Cinque

Bob Church

Wed, 25 Feb 1998 17:06:21 -0600

121 lines

New Thread

Bob C: Adrenal Responses part 3

Bob C: Adrenal Responses part 3

Bob Church

Wed, 4 Mar 1998 18:16:22 -0600

86 lines

New Thread

Bob C: Adrenal Responses, Part Two.

Bob C: Adrenal Responses, Part Two.

Bob Church

Tue, 3 Mar 1998 05:37:56 -0600

92 lines

New Thread

Bob C: Bite Me!

Bob C: Bite Me!

Bob Church

Sun, 1 Mar 1998 04:26:32 -0600

91 lines

New Thread

Bob C: Cockroach Diet

Bob C: Cockroach Diet

Bob Church

Thu, 12 Mar 1998 07:59:29 -0600

30 lines

New Thread

Bob C: Copyrights, Reposts and Newletter Publication

Bob C: Copyrights, Reposts and Newletter Publication

Bob Church

Mon, 16 Mar 1998 13:20:49 -0600

105 lines

New Thread

Bob C: Dying fur Bone, or, don't go Knochen on that door...

Bob C: Dying fur Bone, or, don't go Knochen on that door...

Bob Church

Thu, 12 Mar 1998 08:34:36 -0600

105 lines

New Thread

Bob C: Erudite, Schmerudite.

Re: Bob C: Erudite, Schmerudite.

Kim Burkard

Mon, 23 Mar 1998 10:23:00 EST

46 lines

New Thread

Bob C: Erudite, Schmerudite. Where are the feral ferrets?

Bob C: Erudite, Schmerudite. Where are the feral ferrets?

Bob Church

Mon, 23 Mar 1998 00:57:16 -0600

105 lines

New Thread

Bob C: Feral Ferrets Again

Bob C: Feral Ferrets Again

Bob Church

Tue, 17 Mar 1998 07:30:05 -0600

77 lines

New Thread

Bob C: Feral Ferrets in CaCa?

Bob C: Feral Ferrets in CaCa?

Bob Church

Tue, 10 Mar 1998 05:52:14 -0600

201 lines

New Thread

Bob C: Feral ferrets in New Zealand

Re: Bob C: Feral ferrets in New Zealand

Brian McGovern

Mon, 16 Mar 1998 10:53:11 -0500

59 lines

Bob C: Feral ferrets in New Zealand

Bob Church

Sun, 15 Mar 1998 05:49:58 -0600

103 lines

New Thread

Bob C: Ferret Stress

Bob C: Ferret Stress

Bob Church

Wed, 11 Mar 1998 04:48:56 -0600

100 lines

New Thread

Bob C: Fert coats and odors

Bob C: Fert coats and odors

Bob Church

Fri, 13 Mar 1998 06:31:07 -0600

93 lines

New Thread

Bob C: Foster and Adoptions

Bob C: Foster and Adoptions

Bob Church

Tue, 3 Mar 1998 05:55:28 -0600

87 lines

New Thread

Bob C: Hose down those Marshall Farm Doggies

Bob C: Hose down those Marshall Farm Doggies

Bob Church

Fri, 27 Feb 1998 06:00:41 -0600

103 lines

New Thread

Bob C: In the NW

Bob C: In the NW

Bob Church

Thu, 26 Mar 1998 00:06:34 -0600

15 lines

New Thread

Bob C: Jet

Bob C: Jet

Bob Church

Fri, 6 Mar 1998 09:53:23 -0600

41 lines

New Thread

Bob C: Jet is Seriously Touch and Go

Bob C: Jet is Seriously Touch and Go

Bob Church

Thu, 5 Mar 1998 09:24:55 -0600

72 lines

New Thread

Bob C: Last Adrenal Questions (again?)

Bob C: Last Adrenal Questions (again?)

Bob Church

Tue, 10 Mar 1998 02:40:48 -0600

41 lines

New Thread

Bob C: Last Adrenal Questions (for now)

Bob C: Last Adrenal Questions (for now)

Bob Church

Thu, 5 Mar 1998 08:35:50 -0600

102 lines

New Thread

Bob C: News about Jet

Bob C: News about Jet

Bob Church

Wed, 11 Mar 1998 10:51:29 -0600

96 lines

New Thread

Bob C: Offical Thank You

Bob C: Offical Thank You

Bob Church

Mon, 9 Mar 1998 08:41:03 -0600

109 lines

New Thread

Bob C: Ok, some more Adrenal Questions

Bob C: Ok, some more Adrenal Questions

Bob Church

Fri, 6 Mar 1998 04:16:19 -0600

93 lines

New Thread

Bob C: On the Road Again

Bob C: On the Road Again

Bob Church

Mon, 23 Mar 1998 07:13:41 -0600

38 lines

New Thread

Bob C: Pooh

Bob C: Pooh

Bob Church

Fri, 20 Mar 1998 16:58:21 -0600

31 lines

New Thread

Bob C: Pooh update; Bob heads west

Bob C: Pooh update; Bob heads west

Bob Church

Wed, 18 Mar 1998 02:41:05 -0600

92 lines

New Thread

Bob C: Rescue, Ten Ways to Make a Ferret Grin

Bob C: Rescue, Ten Ways to Make a Ferret Grin

Bob Church

Fri, 13 Mar 1998 06:35:46 -0600

50 lines

New Thread

Bob C: Rescues

Bob C: Rescues

Bob Church

Sat, 21 Mar 1998 11:32:29 -0600

106 lines

New Thread

Bob C: Round One: Adrenal Reposts

Bob C: Round One: Adrenal Reposts

Bob Church

Mon, 2 Mar 1998 03:09:31 -0600

76 lines

New Thread

Bob Church's Adrenal Posts

Bob Church's Adrenal Posts

J. Matthew Saunders

Fri, 13 Mar 1998 10:53:13 -0500

30 lines

New Thread

Bonnie's song

Bonnie's song

Linda Iroff

Tue, 10 Mar 1998 18:37:25 -0500

44 lines

New Thread

Booty problem and ferret for adoption

Booty problem and ferret for adoption

marie i. schatz

Fri, 13 Mar 1998 19:32:31 -0500

17 lines

New Thread

Borax and Onyx go to the vet

Borax and Onyx go to the vet

Shelli Blair

Sun, 1 Mar 1998 10:03:30 -0800

19 lines

New Thread

Boris and Chester Update

Boris and Chester Update

Cecere, Suzy

Fri, 13 Mar 1998 08:28:15 -0800

44 lines

New Thread

Boy Ferret Names!

Boy Ferret Names!

Georgette Peters

Sun, 15 Mar 1998 18:30:42 -0500

32 lines

New Thread

Breeder Unknown

Breeder Unknown

E.M. Ennis

Thu, 12 Mar 1998 13:10:25 -0500

14 lines

Breeder unknown

Apryl Keniston

Wed, 11 Mar 1998 00:29:02 -0500

22 lines

New Thread

Breeders

Breeders

Debbie Hunton

Wed, 4 Mar 1998 09:44:09 -0500

50 lines

New Thread

Brian's rescue

Re: Brian's rescue

alphachi

Mon, 16 Mar 1998 21:05:52 -0500

37 lines

New Thread

brief response to Ed's post

brief response to Ed's post

Troy Lynn Eckart

Wed, 25 Mar 1998 10:20:12 -0600

33 lines

New Thread

Bringing home our first "baby"!

Bringing home our first "baby"!

Shana Trepanier

Sat, 14 Mar 1998 08:27:15 -0800

37 lines

New Thread

Broken tooth

Broken tooth

Ferret Aid Society...

Mon, 9 Mar 1998 11:32:31 -0500

24 lines

broken tooth

Ilena E. Ayala

Sun, 1 Mar 1998 19:27:16 -0500

23 lines

New Thread

Bruised Paw

Bruised Paw

E.M. Ennis

Thu, 5 Mar 1998 00:51:25 -0500

32 lines

bruised paw

Laura Anderson

Tue, 3 Mar 1998 17:05:38 -0800

9 lines

New Thread

Bruising

Bruising

Michael F. Janke

Thu, 26 Mar 1998 08:26:09 -0500

29 lines

New Thread

Bubba

Bubba

GOODLILBUD

Wed, 25 Mar 1998 19:52:17 EST

33 lines

Bubba

GOODLILBUD

Mon, 23 Mar 1998 21:11:43 EST

73 lines

Bubba

GOODLILBUD

Sun, 22 Mar 1998 17:54:32 EST

30 lines

Bubba

GOODLILBUD

Sat, 21 Mar 1998 23:15:17 EST

18 lines

New Thread

Bubba's condition crashes

Bubba's condition crashes

GOODLILBUD

Sat, 21 Mar 1998 01:15:07 EST

27 lines

New Thread

Bubba, Conclusion?

Bubba, Conclusion?

GOODLILBUD

Fri, 27 Mar 1998 20:04:35 EST

65 lines

New Thread

BUD-WEIS-ER FER-RETS T-Shirts

BUD-WEIS-ER FER-RETS T-Shirts

Harry Silvis

Wed, 11 Mar 1998 22:39:09 -0500

33 lines

New Thread

Buddy's Story........A must read! (unless you don't want to)

Buddy's Story........A must read! (unless you don't want to)

Jason Poole

Sun, 1 Mar 1998 12:04:02 -0700

82 lines

New Thread

Buddy's Story......The Saga Continues.......

Buddy's Story......The Saga Continues.......

Jason Poole

Wed, 4 Mar 1998 17:16:16 -0700

53 lines

New Thread

Budweiser Ferret

Budweiser Ferret

Laura

Thu, 19 Mar 1998 07:48:15 -0800

10 lines

Budweiser Ferret

Hazel L. Topoleski

Fri, 13 Mar 1998 17:51:43 -0600

17 lines

Budweiser Ferret

Katie Walker

Thu, 12 Mar 1998 15:47:12 -0600

44 lines

New Thread

Budweiser Ferret T-shirts

Budweiser Ferret T-shirts

Kgibbspsi

Sun, 15 Mar 1998 12:40:37 EST

19 lines

New Thread

Budweiser Home page

Budweiser Home page

Harry Silvis

Sun, 15 Mar 1998 09:28:58 -0500

17 lines

New Thread

butt stamps ;)

butt stamps ;)

Juliana Quadrozzi - GA Domestic Ferret Association

Sun, 1 Mar 1998 20:14:22 -0500

18 lines

New Thread

butt wiping behavior

butt wiping behavior

Ilena E. Ayala

Sat, 28 Feb 1998 11:24:02 -0500

28 lines

New Thread

CA and MF

CA and MF

Glenn Johnson

Fri, 6 Mar 1998 13:16:51 -0700

31 lines

New Thread

CA DFG scam?

CA DFG scam?

Jazmyn Concolor

Wed, 25 Mar 1998 19:12:27 -0800

11 lines

New Thread

CA rabies

Re: CA rabies

swamp

Thu, 19 Mar 1998 17:51:26 -0800

27 lines

New Thread

CA stance on rabies policies

CA stance on rabies policies

Anonymous Poster

Wed, 18 Mar 1998 10:28:26 -0800

66 lines

New Thread

CA Vets; ECE Research

CA Vets; ECE Research

Lynn McIntosh

Sat, 28 Feb 1998 19:41:42 +0000

84 lines

New Thread

CA, saving ferrets

CA, saving ferrets

Sukie Crandall

Thu, 19 Mar 1998 11:49:12 -0500

30 lines

New Thread

cage flooring

cage flooring

Duck lite

Mon, 16 Mar 1998 09:27:48 EST

13 lines

New Thread

Cage Remodeling

Cage Remodeling

TROFEO91

Tue, 24 Mar 1998 12:44:51 EST

25 lines

New Thread

Cage Shelving

Cage Shelving

Harry Silvis

Thu, 19 Mar 1998 07:06:46 -0500

36 lines

New Thread

Cages

Cages

Miska BC

Fri, 6 Mar 1998 14:54:21 EST

23 lines

New Thread

Can anyone confirm these dates?

Can anyone confirm these dates?

Lee McKee

Thu, 12 Mar 1998 20:57:35 +0400

35 lines

New Thread

Can anyone recommend a vet a Univ. of TN?

Can anyone recommend a vet a Univ. of TN?

Tracy and Aaron McAlpine

Mon, 9 Mar 1998 22:51:10 -0600

18 lines

New Thread

Can the odor be reduced?

Can the odor be reduced?

J. Asper

Mon, 30 Mar 1998 08:53:56 -0800

13 lines

New Thread

Cancelled event- Star list

Cancelled event- Star list

Alicia K Drakiotes

Fri, 27 Mar 1998 09:35:19 -0500

16 lines

New Thread

Canola oil

Re: Canola oil

Linda Iroff

Tue, 10 Mar 1998 09:42:33 -0500

16 lines

Canola Oil

Ela Heyn

Mon, 9 Mar 1998 12:02:24 EST

24 lines

New Thread

Canola oil, and NYC outing

Canola oil, and NYC outing

Ela Heyn

Wed, 11 Mar 1998 06:27:40 -0500

34 lines

New Thread

cat condo no shelves / playing in litterbox

cat condo no shelves / playing in litterbox

Marion Houle

Wed, 18 Mar 1998 13:42:48 +0000

25 lines

New Thread

cat's claw

cat's claw

Bobbi McCanse

Tue, 17 Mar 1998 00:16:46 -0600

17 lines

New Thread

cataracts

cataracts

Lisaferets

Tue, 24 Mar 1998 15:40:15 EST

17 lines

cataracts

MAREE CLAPHAM

Tue, 24 Mar 1998 11:25:25 +1200

19 lines

New Thread

cataracts, new cage, moving, new ferret??

cataracts, new cage, moving, new ferret??

Fawn Nowak

Mon, 30 Mar 1998 23:29:22 -0600

21 lines

New Thread

Chance crossed the bridge this morning; Thank yous

Chance crossed the bridge this morning; Thank yous

victoria foster

Thu, 12 Mar 1998 21:57:42 CST

43 lines

New Thread

Chances of surviving in the wild

Re: Chances of surviving in the wild

E.M. Ennis

Thu, 26 Mar 1998 13:44:24 -0500

21 lines

Chances of surviving in the wild

Esther Pollock

Wed, 25 Mar 1998 09:40:49 +0100

57 lines

New Thread

Change in Ferret Friends Disaster Response International Status

Change in Ferret Friends Disaster Response International Status

Agedog1

Thu, 12 Mar 1998 11:01:40 EST

21 lines

New Thread

Chicago Tribune article about Phoenix - Cleveland's Ferret

Chicago Tribune article about Phoenix - Cleveland's Ferret

Ferrets Unlimited Ferret Shelter

Mon, 16 Mar 1998 18:51:15 -0800

37 lines

New Thread

Childrens books and Shelters

Childrens books and Shelters

Sam

Sun, 8 Mar 1998 21:13:16 +0000

53 lines

New Thread

Choco sleeps too much

Choco sleeps too much

Beverly Clouse

Sat, 7 Mar 1998 12:20:47 -0500

12 lines

New Thread

Church's theory is just that?

Church's theory is just that?

Karen Daigneault

Sat, 21 Mar 1998 07:10:47 -0600

15 lines

New Thread

Clarification on fabrics

Clarification on fabrics

Corey

Mon, 2 Mar 1998 01:24:23 -0500

25 lines

New Thread

Clarification on missing fert

Clarification on missing fert

Ela Heyn

Mon, 23 Mar 1998 10:59:13 EST

15 lines

New Thread

clarification on UMich kits

clarification on UMich kits

<>

Thu, 26 Mar 1998 08:42:43 -0400

23 lines

clarification on UMich kits

Linda Iroff

Wed, 25 Mar 1998 09:18:10 -0500

15 lines

New Thread

Cleve bite case

Cleve bite case

Ferrets Unlimited Ferret Shelter

Tue, 3 Mar 1998 06:31:48 -0800

14 lines

New Thread

Closet cleaning by STAR*

Closet cleaning by STAR*

STARFerret

Sat, 7 Mar 1998 15:34:49 EST

28 lines

New Thread

Cloth eating

Cloth eating

Lee McKee

Mon, 2 Mar 1998 15:22:47 +0400

47 lines

New Thread

Club Help

Club Help

Jonathon and Jeani England

Wed, 11 Mar 1998 13:11:49 +0800

23 lines

New Thread

Club in North Idaho

Club in North Idaho

Jonathon and Jeani England

Sat, 7 Mar 1998 22:17:38 +0800

26 lines

New Thread

Club meets this Saturday, March 7th!

Club meets this Saturday, March 7th!

ShariDiane

Mon, 2 Mar 1998 16:39:20 EST

22 lines

New Thread

coccidiosis

coccidiosis

Don & Janice Boyle

Tue, 24 Mar 1998 10:05:01 -0600

80 lines

Coccidiosis

Mia Emery

Sun, 22 Mar 1998 14:51:01 -0800

14 lines

New Thread

Coco says thank you

Coco says thank you

Juliana Quadrozzi - GA Domestic Ferret Association

Mon, 2 Mar 1998 23:12:41 -0500

20 lines

New Thread

Coco's cough

Coco's cough

RJTMAK

Mon, 9 Mar 1998 07:04:07 EST

18 lines

New Thread

Cold Sores

Cold Sores

Adrienne Boerger

Mon, 16 Mar 1998 14:07:49 PST

10 lines

New Thread

Collector's Butt Stamps, not available at your local P.O..

Collector's Butt Stamps, not available at your local P.O..

alphachi

Mon, 2 Mar 1998 08:04:51 -0500

20 lines

New Thread

Columbus OH and ferrets

Columbus OH and ferrets

Linda Iroff

Mon, 9 Mar 1998 09:09:40 -0500

13 lines

New Thread

comment for FML

comment for FML

Terry Hawks

Sun, 1 Mar 1998 11:12:30 -0700

23 lines

New Thread

Comments about "damaged goods," and favorite times

Comments about "damaged goods," and favorite times

Marta -Cricket

Thu, 5 Mar 1998 07:29:31 PST

42 lines

New Thread

Congratualtions!, Many thanks to Pam

Congratualtions!, Many thanks to Pam

Sukie Crandall

Tue, 3 Mar 1998 11:05:29 -0500

43 lines

New Thread

Connecticut ferrets

Connecticut ferrets

Anatole Mori Wolfsdorf

Wed, 18 Mar 1998 22:48:08 -0800

19 lines

New Thread

Continued mail problems

Continued mail problems

Jason Poole

Wed, 4 Mar 1998 17:14:38 -0700

12 lines

New Thread

Controversies

Controversies

Petsgalor9

Sat, 28 Feb 1998 16:18:16 EST

28 lines

New Thread

copy right

copy right

<>

Sat, 21 Mar 1998 00:58:46 +0000

18 lines

New Thread

Corn cob bedding

Corn cob bedding

Lois Slaski

Sun, 22 Mar 1998 15:05:07 -0500

13 lines

New Thread

correction to STAR events list

correction to STAR events list

Duck lite

Sun, 29 Mar 1998 09:22:26 EST

13 lines

New Thread

Cost of ferret in Japan

Cost of ferret in Japan

Yuki Eriguchi

Mon, 23 Mar 1998 01:40:51 +0900

20 lines

New Thread

Cost of ferrets in Japan

Cost of ferrets in Japan

Ilena E. Ayala

Mon, 23 Mar 1998 07:44:37 -0500

48 lines

New Thread

Could be a happy ending...

Could be a happy ending...

Alan Horne

Sat, 28 Mar 1998 11:06:51 -0500

46 lines

New Thread

Couple o' Questions

Couple o' Questions

The Keebler Elf

Wed, 25 Mar 1998 15:27:53 -0800

24 lines

New Thread

Crazy ferret!

Crazy ferret!

J. Asper

Fri, 27 Mar 1998 10:03:25 -0800

20 lines

New Thread

Criminals in Northland, New Zealand

Criminals in Northland, New Zealand

Sam

Tue, 17 Mar 1998 13:59:06 +0000

44 lines

New Thread

Crippled Ferret, Cont.

Crippled Ferret, Cont.

GOODLILBUD

Thu, 19 Mar 1998 23:16:49 EST

42 lines

New Thread

Current status of ferret licensing in St. Paul , MN?

Current status of ferret licensing in St. Paul , MN?

JANNA REINARZ

Thu, 5 Mar 1998 18:56:50 -0600

42 lines

New Thread

Cyber Diagnosis

Cyber Diagnosis

Karen Daigneault

Mon, 16 Mar 1998 12:14:36 -0600

13 lines

New Thread

cyber diagnostics

cyber diagnostics

Poof242

Tue, 17 Mar 1998 21:10:53 EST

40 lines

New Thread

cyber-diagnosis

cyber-diagnosis

West End Animal Hospital

Tue, 17 Mar 1998 14:52:56 -0500

29 lines

New Thread

Dallas/Fort Worth ferret needing home

Dallas/Fort Worth ferret needing home

Scott H Smith

Thu, 19 Mar 1998 02:37:36 -0800

12 lines

New Thread

Damaged Goods

Damaged Goods

Georgette Peters

Thu, 5 Mar 1998 20:47:43 -0500

54 lines

New Thread

damaged goods..........ggggrrrrrrrrrrr

Re: damaged goods..........ggggrrrrrrrrrrr

Shelli Blair

Fri, 6 Mar 1998 18:57:33 -0800

12 lines

New Thread

Damaged goods? No, just undiscovered Treasures!

Damaged goods? No, just undiscovered Treasures!

OutThink

Tue, 10 Mar 1998 21:21:02 EST

107 lines

New Thread

Dave / Leggo My Eggo

Re: Dave / Leggo My Eggo

alphachi

Thu, 19 Mar 1998 11:51:17 -0500

38 lines

New Thread

de-evolved?

de-evolved?

Bob/Deb

Thu, 26 Mar 1998 11:48:00 -0800

69 lines

New Thread

Deaf ferret

Deaf ferret

Heather Bennett

Wed, 11 Mar 1998 11:12:59 -0800

12 lines

New Thread

Deaf fert training

Deaf fert training

ShariDiane

Thu, 12 Mar 1998 15:12:28 EST

14 lines

New Thread

Deafness in ferrets (and post about limping)

Deafness in ferrets (and post about limping)

Ronnie DiComo

Wed, 18 Mar 1998 17:49:54 -0500

86 lines

New Thread

Death of a friend...

Death of a friend...

Oneeyesas

Mon, 9 Mar 1998 15:55:01 EST

21 lines

New Thread

declawing

Re: declawing

Lil Rebel

Tue, 10 Mar 1998 21:33:10 -0500

18 lines

Re: declawing

J. Matthew Saunders

Tue, 10 Mar 1998 10:05:50 -0500

26 lines

declawing

Yvonne Arruda

Mon, 9 Mar 1998 08:55:05 -0800

14 lines

New Thread

Detection of Human Blood on Animal Fur (Phoenix)

Re: Detection of Human Blood on Animal Fur (Phoenix)

K. Crassi

Mon, 23 Mar 1998 21:01:15 -0500

41 lines

Detection of Human Blood on Animal Fur (Phoenix)

Edward Lipinski

Sat, 21 Mar 1998 13:06:24 -0800

46 lines

New Thread

DEW

DEW

JMYSHARONA

Mon, 30 Mar 1998 10:08:50 EST

38 lines

New Thread

Did Ferrets March on London?

Re: Did Ferrets March on London?

Sheila Crompton

Tue, 3 Mar 1998 09:21:22 -0000

70 lines

Did Ferrets March on London?

Lee McKee

Mon, 2 Mar 1998 17:54:44 +0400

15 lines

New Thread

Did You Hear About the Fastest Ferret Worldwide?

Did You Hear About the Fastest Ferret Worldwide?

Edward Lipinski

Thu, 19 Mar 1998 06:04:24 -0800

64 lines

New Thread

different stuff

different stuff

Kaye FitzGerald-Gorham

Fri, 13 Mar 1998 14:09:53 +0000

53 lines

New Thread

Differnt colored hairs

Differnt colored hairs

Unforgiven

Tue, 17 Mar 1998 20:40:07 -0500

19 lines

New Thread

Digging Ferrets, and Crows

Digging Ferrets, and Crows

Dennis Gentry

Wed, 25 Mar 1998 01:38:55 -0800

39 lines

New Thread

distemper

distemper

Elwin Bullard II

Tue, 24 Mar 1998 16:14:38 GMT

19 lines

New Thread

Distemper vaccines

Distemper vaccines

STARFerret

Sat, 28 Feb 1998 23:13:55 EST

18 lines

New Thread

Doctorx visit

Doctorx visit

msperling

Tue, 10 Mar 1998 05:50:05 -0800

36 lines

New Thread

Document available: results from preliminary survey

Document available: results from preliminary survey

Ela Heyn

Sun, 22 Mar 1998 17:22:51 -0500

19 lines

New Thread

dog food/nippping

Re: dog food/nippping

Lil Rebel

Sun, 15 Mar 1998 12:20:16 -0500

36 lines

New Thread

Don't be silly?

Don't be silly?

Sheila Crompton

Wed, 11 Mar 1998 10:53:17 -0000

30 lines

Don't be silly?

Glenn Johnson

Tue, 10 Mar 1998 11:46:58 -0700

20 lines

New Thread

Don't read this message if true anal humour bothers you

Don't read this message if true anal humour bothers you

Sukie Crandall

Mon, 2 Mar 1998 19:45:28 -0500

16 lines

New Thread

Donations

Donations

Mary L. McCarty

Wed, 25 Mar 1998 18:11:50 -0500

16 lines

New Thread

Dr Judi Bell, DVM / Respect, restraint, and redress.

Re: Dr Judi Bell, DVM / Respect, restraint, and redress.

alphachi

Sun, 1 Mar 1998 06:03:13 -0500

18 lines

New Thread

Dr. Laura and Carpet Ferret House

Dr. Laura and Carpet Ferret House

Penny LePage

Mon, 16 Mar 1998 20:58:57 -0500

19 lines

New Thread

Dr. Minker (another song)

Dr. Minker (another song)

Todd P. Cromwell III

Thu, 12 Mar 1998 08:39:35 -0800

28 lines

New Thread

Duck Soup

Duck Soup

Aaron Hale

Sun, 29 Mar 1998 20:35:32 -0500

17 lines

Duck Soup

Lynn McIntosh

Mon, 2 Mar 1998 19:11:17 +0000

35 lines

Duck Soup

Melinda Wood

Sat, 28 Feb 1998 03:33:30 -0500

23 lines

New Thread

Duck Soup - Insulinoma

Duck Soup - Insulinoma

Melinda Wood

Sun, 1 Mar 1998 10:30:40 -0500

12 lines

New Thread

E.L. and The Baby

E.L. and The Baby

E.M. Ennis

Sat, 28 Mar 1998 11:51:16 -0500

26 lines

New Thread

Ear mites treatment?

Ear mites treatment?

Mirthful Mayhem

Fri, 13 Mar 1998 23:36:05 +0000

27 lines

New Thread

Ear Problem

Ear Problem

Gina Hart

Thu, 26 Mar 1998 12:45:18 -0500

20 lines

New Thread

ear wax problem

ear wax problem

Shannon Weekley

Wed, 25 Mar 1998 22:13:21 -0500

17 lines

New Thread

eating dog food

eating dog food

L. Pettus

Fri, 13 Mar 1998 19:20:51 -0500

21 lines

New Thread

ECE Brochure

ECE Brochure

Gina Hart

Wed, 25 Mar 1998 12:05:51 -0500

19 lines

New Thread

ECE in Jean's shelter

ECE in Jean's shelter

Jonathon and Jeani England

Mon, 30 Mar 1998 09:07:24 +0800

16 lines

New Thread

ECE in Ontario

ECE in Ontario

Ferret Aid Society...

Tue, 24 Mar 1998 16:23:30 -0500

24 lines

New Thread

ECE in Ontario - Need Info

ECE in Ontario - Need Info

Paige Townsend

Tue, 24 Mar 1998 15:24:43 -0800

29 lines

New Thread

ECE KIT

ECE KIT

Glenn Johnson

Sun, 29 Mar 1998 13:49:37 -0700

21 lines

New Thread

ECE or not ECE....

ECE or not ECE....

AKHeat

Tue, 10 Mar 1998 22:29:22 EST

25 lines

New Thread

ECE- Try this.

ECE- Try this.

Perry Mason

Mon, 16 Mar 1998 00:13:18 +1100

25 lines

New Thread

Ed's post of 3/27

Ed's post of 3/27

Ann Phillips

Sun, 29 Mar 1998 17:46:15 -0500

44 lines

New Thread

Educate Dr. Laura About Ferrets!!

Educate Dr. Laura About Ferrets!!

Kymberlie Becker

Wed, 11 Mar 1998 23:38:47 -0500

110 lines

New Thread

Edward's Post

Edward's Post

marie i. schatz

Sat, 21 Mar 1998 08:27:05 -0500

16 lines

New Thread

effective duration of fervac

effective duration of fervac

Rochelle Newman

Tue, 17 Mar 1998 12:56:40 -0600

41 lines

New Thread

EL postings

EL postings

The Keebler Elf

Thu, 26 Mar 1998 11:49:09 -0800

39 lines

New Thread

Elizabeth Tattles on Dad

Elizabeth Tattles on Dad

Anonymous Poster

Fri, 6 Mar 1998 11:18:44 -0600

59 lines

New Thread

EMail Address Change/BIG PLEASE NOTE

EMail Address Change/BIG PLEASE NOTE

<>

Wed, 11 Mar 1998 17:48:21 -0500

17 lines

New Thread

Emmett first test wrong, insulinoma confirmed

Emmett first test wrong, insulinoma confirmed

Kate Pappas Rainier Beach Public Library

Fri, 20 Mar 1998 11:01:20 -0800

31 lines

New Thread

Emmett in trouble

Emmett in trouble

Kate Pappas Rainier Beach Public Library

Mon, 16 Mar 1998 13:04:45 -0800

47 lines

New Thread

Emmett is gone

Emmett is gone

Kate Pappas Rainier Beach Public Library

Wed, 25 Mar 1998 09:41:17 -0800

48 lines

New Thread

Emmett update

Emmett update

Kate Pappas Rainier Beach Public Library

Tue, 17 Mar 1998 12:57:57 -0800

37 lines

New Thread

Emmett update (prelim blood test results)

Emmett update (prelim blood test results)

Kate Pappas Rainier Beach Public Library

Thu, 19 Mar 1998 12:51:05 -0800

37 lines

New Thread

Emmett's illness and test results: Conclusion is ?

Emmett's illness and test results: Conclusion is ?

Edward Lipinski

Thu, 19 Mar 1998 04:30:02 -0800

42 lines

New Thread

Epstein just says "NO" to the Cheweasle

Epstein just says "NO" to the Cheweasle

Cynthia Donovan

Wed, 11 Mar 1998 06:52:46 EST

36 lines

New Thread

Everyone talking

Everyone talking

Gary Skinner

Tue, 10 Mar 1998 23:50:17 -0500

22 lines

New Thread

Eye problem

Eye problem

Downey, Susan

Mon, 30 Mar 1998 08:17:05 -0700

37 lines

New Thread

FACT Message/MIRA update

FACT Message/MIRA update

Arthur Grondine

Sun, 22 Mar 1998 22:45:45 -0500

48 lines

New Thread

Fancy Ferrets

Fancy Ferrets

E.M. Ennis

Mon, 9 Mar 1998 11:22:45 -0500

28 lines

New Thread

Fancy Ferrets and laxatone

Fancy Ferrets and laxatone

Michelle Phillips

Wed, 11 Mar 1998 00:31:38 -0600

60 lines

New Thread

Fastest ferret

Fastest ferret

Stan Siatkowski

Fri, 20 Mar 1998 15:56:29 -0500

22 lines

New Thread

fat ferret

Re: fat ferret

Gary Holowicki

Sun, 15 Mar 1998 08:48:31 -0700

21 lines

fat ferret

J. Asper

Sat, 14 Mar 1998 09:45:11 -0800

13 lines

New Thread

Fat Ferret might be heart issue...

Fat Ferret might be heart issue...

STARFerret

Sun, 1 Mar 1998 23:04:20 EST

20 lines

New Thread

Fat Ferret--Possible Adrenal

Fat Ferret--Possible Adrenal

Anonymous Poster

Sat, 28 Feb 1998 21:27:51 EST

23 lines

New Thread

fattening up malnourished ferrets

Re: fattening up malnourished ferrets

Ellen Van Landingham

Mon, 16 Mar 1998 19:11:34 -0700

31 lines

New Thread

Favorite Toys

Favorite Toys

Percy Pwood Georgia Wood

Mon, 23 Mar 1998 20:17:07 -0800

37 lines

favorite toys

Gail Shochet

Fri, 20 Mar 1998 09:15:11 -0500

30 lines

New Thread

FEEL- a clarification

FEEL- a clarification

Duck lite

Mon, 30 Mar 1998 08:09:54 EST

43 lines

New Thread

feeling epic

feeling epic

Becki Kain

Mon, 2 Mar 1998 09:26:16 -0500

8 lines

New Thread

Female in Heat - HELP

Female in Heat - HELP

Reed, Melinda

Wed, 18 Mar 1998 12:15:20 -0500

40 lines

New Thread

feminine male ferts <G>

feminine male ferts <G>

Chris Berry

Wed, 18 Mar 1998 13:23:03 -0500

20 lines

New Thread

Ferrest in cross stitch

Ferrest in cross stitch

PK

Fri, 6 Mar 1998 08:43:20 -0800

18 lines

New Thread

Ferret Adoption Wanted

Ferret Adoption Wanted

msperling

Sun, 1 Mar 1998 08:52:15 -0800

27 lines

New Thread

Ferret ages

Ferret ages

MC

Sun, 8 Mar 1998 01:20:01 -0800

14 lines

New Thread

Ferret and Babies Doing Fine

Ferret and Babies Doing Fine

K. Smith

Thu, 26 Mar 1998 05:00:50 -0800

18 lines

New Thread

ferret angels

ferret angels

Shawn & Melissa Archambeault

Thu, 26 Mar 1998 16:13:03 -0500

16 lines

New Thread

Ferret aromatherapy

Ferret aromatherapy

tameran

Thu, 26 Mar 1998 15:17:20 -0500

19 lines

New Thread

ferret blindness

Re: ferret blindness

Sheila Crompton

Tue, 17 Mar 1998 12:15:05 -0000

38 lines

ferret blindness

Fawn Nowak

Mon, 16 Mar 1998 23:51:39 -0600

19 lines

New Thread

Ferret Books

Ferret Books

Snoberger, Christina M

Wed, 11 Mar 1998 11:48:22 -0500

16 lines

New Thread

ferret cage floorings...

ferret cage floorings...

Steph2758

Mon, 16 Mar 1998 23:22:43 EST

27 lines

New Thread

Ferret Cages

Ferret Cages

Foxxy3825

Thu, 5 Mar 1998 17:13:53 EST

38 lines

New Thread

Ferret cannibalism @ Marshall?

Ferret cannibalism @ Marshall?

jmarch

Fri, 27 Feb 1998 12:21:58 -0800

41 lines

New Thread

Ferret Card Game

Ferret Card Game

Toni Brown

Fri, 27 Mar 1998 16:55:20 -0600

28 lines

New Thread

Ferret Care 101, KS legislation

Ferret Care 101, KS legislation

Troy Lynn Eckart

Wed, 4 Mar 1998 13:21:18 -0600

25 lines

New Thread

Ferret Central - new stats available

Ferret Central - new stats available

Pamela Greene

Thu, 5 Mar 1998 17:56:36 -0500

24 lines

New Thread

Ferret Central has moved! (http://www.ferretcentral.org/)

Ferret Central has moved! (http://www.ferretcentral.org/)

Pamela Greene

Mon, 2 Mar 1998 17:43:50 -0500

28 lines

New Thread

Ferret Chat

Ferret Chat

Michael & Shannon Smith

Thu, 12 Mar 1998 12:18:12 -0800

11 lines

New Thread

Ferret Club in CT?

Ferret Club in CT?

Jaime L. Naugle

Wed, 25 Mar 1998 12:43:40 -0500

10 lines

New Thread

Ferret Club Meeting

Ferret Club Meeting

Soule, Linda (llso)

Tue, 3 Mar 1998 15:09:15 -0800

17 lines

New Thread

Ferret Club Meeting In NC

Ferret Club Meeting In NC

Gary Skinner

Sat, 7 Mar 1998 14:04:25 -0500

21 lines

New Thread

Ferret Clubs

Ferret Clubs

Feste Bear

Mon, 23 Mar 1998 06:40:27 -0800

14 lines

New Thread

ferret company

ferret company

J. Asper

Thu, 12 Mar 1998 15:30:50 -0800

16 lines

New Thread

Ferret Cost

Ferret Cost

MC

Mon, 2 Mar 1998 04:00:24 -0800

17 lines

New Thread

Ferret cross stitch

Ferret cross stitch

Sue Savage

Fri, 6 Mar 1998 09:01:22 -0600

8 lines

Ferret cross stitch

Sue Savage

Wed, 4 Mar 1998 13:22:07 -0600

9 lines

New Thread

Ferret Cross Stitch Patterns Needed

Ferret Cross Stitch Patterns Needed

PK

Tue, 3 Mar 1998 09:23:35 -0800

16 lines

New Thread

ferret cross stitch wanted

ferret cross stitch wanted

Melinda Wood

Fri, 6 Mar 1998 08:32:15 -0500

11 lines

New Thread

Ferret cross-stitch

Ferret cross-stitch

Rob and Kate Adlers

Sat, 7 Mar 1998 07:50:04 -0500

34 lines

New Thread

Ferret Deterrent and Stove Pellet Crisis!

Ferret Deterrent and Stove Pellet Crisis!

Ann Phillips

Sun, 1 Mar 1998 18:04:39 -0500

33 lines

New Thread

ferret doesn't want to play

Re: ferret doesn't want to play

Donald Dittman

Sun, 22 Mar 1998 06:58:06 -0800

11 lines

ferret doesn't want to play

Melinda Wood

Sun, 22 Mar 1998 01:25:57 -0500

42 lines

New Thread

Ferret domestication

Ferret domestication

Amy Seyler

Tue, 24 Mar 1998 11:12:00 EDT

42 lines

New Thread

Ferret Education Day

Ferret Education Day

Lois Slaski

Sun, 15 Mar 1998 10:43:37 -0500

34 lines

New Thread

ferret events

ferret events

STARFerret

Thu, 26 Mar 1998 08:42:21 EST

86 lines

New Thread

Ferret evolution vs Ed Lipinski

Ferret evolution vs Ed Lipinski

Travis A Holt

Wed, 25 Mar 1998 11:49:38 -0600

39 lines

New Thread

Ferret for adoption

Ferret for adoption

EStonefld

Mon, 9 Mar 1998 19:15:33 EST

23 lines

Ferret for Adoption

Caryl Rion

Wed, 4 Mar 1998 15:58:26 -0500

31 lines

New Thread

Ferret Found

Ferret Found

FERRETPLAC

Tue, 24 Mar 1998 06:43:55 EST

10 lines

New Thread

Ferret Fun Match

Ferret Fun Match

SSingl8017

Sun, 1 Mar 1998 18:12:52 EST

15 lines

New Thread

Ferret Gathering

Ferret Gathering

Marsha Stanek

Thu, 12 Mar 1998 14:50:14 -0600

28 lines

New Thread

Ferret Glossary

Ferret Glossary

Sam

Fri, 20 Mar 1998 18:46:55 +0000

25 lines

New Thread

Ferret Group [NYS]

Ferret Group [NYS]

Staudt

Wed, 25 Mar 1998 12:52:13 -0500

12 lines

New Thread

Ferret groups in Louisiana?

Ferret groups in Louisiana?

Rob McNish

Fri, 20 Mar 1998 10:42:27 -0400

9 lines

New Thread

Ferret has cancer?

Ferret has cancer?

Michael F. Janke

Mon, 30 Mar 1998 13:24:31 -0500

39 lines

New Thread

Ferret hunting in USA

Ferret hunting in USA

Michael & Carolyn Dimmitt

Sun, 15 Mar 1998 00:46:12 -0700

20 lines

New Thread

ferret interest in newborn & irresponsible pet owners.

Re: ferret interest in newborn & irresponsible pet owners.

Kelly Clark

Mon, 2 Mar 1998 15:00:14 -0500

23 lines

New Thread

Ferret Internet Service!!!

Ferret Internet Service!!!

Judith White

Fri, 20 Mar 1998 15:56:33 -0500

17 lines

New Thread

Ferret Juggling

Ferret Juggling

Sam

Thu, 19 Mar 1998 17:18:36 +0000

52 lines

New Thread

Ferret lapel pins?

Ferret lapel pins?

Tina M.C.Raider

Sat, 7 Mar 1998 20:27:13 -0600

9 lines

New Thread

Ferret lover

Ferret lover

RaysGirl00

Mon, 30 Mar 1998 21:38:50 EST

18 lines

New Thread

Ferret Magazine

Ferret Magazine

Sue Savage

Sat, 21 Mar 1998 12:34:56 -0600

14 lines

New Thread

ferret magazines

ferret magazines

Melinda Wood

Thu, 5 Mar 1998 21:29:19 -0500

17 lines

New Thread

Ferret making strange noises

Ferret making strange noises

Travis A Holt

Thu, 12 Mar 1998 10:05:43 -0600

23 lines

New Thread

Ferret Math

Ferret Math

Mia Emery

Fri, 20 Mar 1998 17:57:59 -0800

15 lines

New Thread

Ferret math again

Ferret math again

Manfred & Deborah Fischer

Tue, 17 Mar 1998 21:47:15 -0500

29 lines

New Thread

Ferret Math has stuck again...

Ferret Math has stuck again...

Sam Taylor

Sat, 28 Feb 1998 14:14:37 EST

18 lines

New Thread

ferret math question

ferret math question

Lori Christian

Mon, 30 Mar 1998 09:34:19 +0000

25 lines

New Thread

Ferret Math!! also need help training deaf Ferret

Ferret Math!! also need help training deaf Ferret

Lifelace

Sun, 29 Mar 1998 20:55:09 EST

26 lines

New Thread

Ferret Math?

Ferret Math?

PamVanO

Wed, 25 Mar 1998 14:20:41 EST

34 lines

New Thread

Ferret mating behavior question

Ferret mating behavior question

Sheri M.

Sat, 14 Mar 1998 08:55:49 -0600

31 lines

New Thread

Ferret medical books continued

Ferret medical books continued

Travis A Holt

Thu, 5 Mar 1998 14:22:30 -0600

23 lines

New Thread

Ferret meets Dog

Ferret meets Dog

Mel L. Chandler

Sat, 28 Mar 1998 07:30:37 -0800

15 lines

New Thread

ferret name

ferret name

Anonymous Poster

Mon, 30 Mar 1998 22:00:57 -0500

12 lines

New Thread

ferret needs a home

ferret needs a home

Shelli Blair

Wed, 11 Mar 1998 20:51:25 -0800

13 lines

New Thread

Ferret needs home

Ferret needs home

Scott H Smith

Tue, 17 Mar 1998 05:56:54 -0800

18 lines

New Thread

Ferret needs home!

Ferret needs home!

Penny LePage

Sun, 29 Mar 1998 21:04:36 -0500

22 lines

New Thread

Ferret Not Playing

Ferret Not Playing

Melinda Wood

Sat, 28 Mar 1998 13:26:36 -0500

41 lines

New Thread

Ferret on Leno

Ferret on Leno

Stillkicn

Sat, 21 Mar 1998 00:04:25 EST

12 lines

New Thread

Ferret page

Ferret page

Mia Emery

Wed, 25 Mar 1998 11:21:09 -0800

14 lines

New Thread

Ferret person

Ferret person

Melanie Hawkins

Thu, 26 Mar 1998 13:55:33 -0500

10 lines

New Thread

Ferret Poll will be posted later due to large response.

Ferret Poll will be posted later due to large response.

stephen m. krauss

Sat, 28 Feb 1998 14:23:13 -0500

13 lines

New Thread

Ferret poop Tea

Ferret poop Tea

Rosemary de Trafford

Sat, 28 Feb 1998 17:40:57 -0500

9 lines

New Thread

Ferret Producers-Triple F Farms

Ferret Producers-Triple F Farms

Francine Prager

Sun, 8 Mar 1998 02:21:10 -0800

34 lines

New Thread

Ferret producers..

Ferret producers..

MC

Wed, 4 Mar 1998 02:08:40 -0800

73 lines

New Thread

Ferret Producers...

Ferret Producers...

E.M. Ennis

Thu, 5 Mar 1998 23:14:36 -0500

37 lines

New Thread

Ferret reference

Ferret reference

Amy Andersen

Fri, 20 Mar 1998 11:06:07 +0000

26 lines

Ferret reference

OutThink

Tue, 10 Mar 1998 21:58:59 EST

21 lines

Ferret Reference

Georgette Peters

Sun, 8 Mar 1998 18:36:25 -0500

38 lines

ferret reference

Cheryl J Halley

Fri, 6 Mar 1998 00:29:23 -0500

14 lines

ferret reference

Warm Fuzzy

Sat, 28 Feb 1998 10:18:25 -0500

31 lines

New Thread

Ferret references

Ferret references

Lisa Carswell

Sat, 28 Feb 1998 18:32:04 -0500

35 lines

New Thread

Ferret Related [Cleveland followup]

Ferret Related [Cleveland followup]

K. Smith

Mon, 2 Mar 1998 20:02:59 -0800

8 lines

New Thread

Ferret Round Up

Ferret Round Up

Ferretnews

Sun, 15 Mar 1998 22:33:40 EST

25 lines

New Thread

ferret SAVED from execution in Sparta

ferret SAVED from execution in Sparta

Sukie Crandall

Mon, 30 Mar 1998 10:23:06 -0500

31 lines

New Thread

ferret shelters

ferret shelters

Karen Daigneault

Sun, 22 Mar 1998 22:10:09 -0600

42 lines

New Thread

ferret shots

ferret shots

Fawn Nowak

Thu, 5 Mar 1998 22:55:56 -0600

23 lines

New Thread

Ferret Show Announcements (fliers) Distribution Experience

Ferret Show Announcements (fliers) Distribution Experience

Edward Lipinski

Thu, 26 Mar 1998 00:39:08 -0800

70 lines

New Thread

Ferret Show information

Ferret Show information

Nielsen, Chris

Mon, 2 Mar 1998 10:58:25 -0600

27 lines

New Thread

Ferret Show Saturday morning and Sunday afternoon - Clarification

Ferret Show Saturday morning and Sunday afternoon - Clarification

Miska BC

Thu, 12 Mar 1998 14:45:12 EST

28 lines

New Thread

Ferret sighting

Ferret sighting

Toni Brown

Wed, 25 Mar 1998 17:56:46 -0600

17 lines

Re: ferret sighting

Shelli Blair

Tue, 24 Mar 1998 06:30:25 -0800

15 lines

ferret sighting

Marta -Cricket

Tue, 24 Mar 1998 08:01:45 PST

14 lines

Ferret Sighting

Toni Brown

Sun, 15 Mar 1998 08:06:10 -0600

19 lines

Ferret sighting

JMYSHARONA

Sat, 28 Feb 1998 19:52:45 EST

23 lines

New Thread

ferret sighting . . . well kind of

ferret sighting . . . well kind of

Derek & Amy Flemming

Thu, 5 Mar 1998 20:33:51 -0500

9 lines

New Thread

ferret sighting FNN & a gripe about store

ferret sighting FNN & a gripe about store

Joyce Henkel

Mon, 23 Mar 1998 08:02:40 -0600

48 lines

New Thread

Ferret Sighting...and a Good Pet Store Experience!

Ferret Sighting...and a Good Pet Store Experience!

Jessica Schaugaard

Fri, 20 Mar 1998 22:59:46 -0700

37 lines

New Thread

Ferret sighting; ferret calendar

Ferret sighting; ferret calendar

Kim Burkard

Thu, 5 Mar 1998 09:25:54 EST

30 lines

New Thread

ferret sitter needed in Detroit area

ferret sitter needed in Detroit area

RCant91956

Mon, 9 Mar 1998 13:46:04 EST

18 lines

New Thread

Ferret Songs

Ferret Songs

Barbara A Carlson

Mon, 16 Mar 1998 14:28:22 -0500

45 lines

New Thread

ferret stress reducers-works both ways!

ferret stress reducers-works both ways!

Suzanne

Fri, 13 Mar 1998 06:25:44 -0500

22 lines

New Thread

Ferret temp. and local Shows/Clubs

Ferret temp. and local Shows/Clubs

Sugar7734

Tue, 3 Mar 1998 15:57:46 EST

23 lines

New Thread

ferret terms

ferret terms

Derek & Amy Flemming

Sat, 28 Feb 1998 20:25:11 -0500

9 lines

New Thread

Ferret that kills things!

Re: Ferret that kills things!

Kim Burkard

Mon, 30 Mar 1998 10:38:49 EST

29 lines

Ferret that kills things!

crissie

Sun, 29 Mar 1998 20:53:27 -0500

57 lines

New Thread

Ferret toys

Re: Ferret toys

Jazmyn Concolor

Tue, 24 Mar 1998 23:47:40 -0800

16 lines

ferret toys

Angel

Tue, 24 Mar 1998 08:55:43 -0800

35 lines

New Thread

Ferret Toys & 'Killer Ferrets'

Ferret Toys & 'Killer Ferrets'

E.M. Ennis

Tue, 24 Mar 1998 22:46:12 -0500

20 lines

New Thread

Ferret TV insanity

Ferret TV insanity

Jerry Jackowski

Mon, 23 Mar 1998 13:00:56 -0800

82 lines

New Thread

Ferret up for adoption in North Carolina

Ferret up for adoption in North Carolina

ShariDiane

Mon, 23 Mar 1998 21:19:36 EST

31 lines

New Thread

Ferret vaccinations in CA ...

Ferret vaccinations in CA ...

Anonymous Poster

Wed, 4 Mar 1998 12:57:06 PST

9 lines

New Thread

Ferret Vacinations and Vets in CA

Ferret Vacinations and Vets in CA

An Internet Solution

Thu, 5 Mar 1998 17:38:12 -0800

9 lines

New Thread

ferret vets in CA

ferret vets in CA

Don and Sharon Anderson

Thu, 5 Mar 1998 06:44:19 -0600

17 lines

New Thread

Ferret Virtual Medecine Cabinet

Ferret Virtual Medecine Cabinet

Woeller D

Thu, 5 Mar 1998 19:29:00 -0500

20 lines

New Thread

Ferret visit in Valley Forge

Ferret visit in Valley Forge

Glenn, Jenni, BMG - NY1540

Tue, 3 Mar 1998 15:01:55 -0500

37 lines

New Thread

Ferret wanted in Australia

Ferret wanted in Australia

Weird People

Wed, 18 Mar 1998 20:31:26 +1100

8 lines

New Thread

Ferret Wise Education Survey

Ferret Wise Education Survey

Alicia K Drakiotes

Tue, 10 Mar 1998 16:41:36 -0500

24 lines

New Thread

ferret with sores... and happiness with cat

ferret with sores... and happiness with cat

CROW Jackie

Fri, 6 Mar 1998 13:46:34 -0700

34 lines

New Thread

Ferret World and Rainbow Bridge--important announcment!!

Ferret World and Rainbow Bridge--important announcment!!

Roger Poore

Sun, 22 Mar 1998 22:29:12 -0500

54 lines

New Thread

ferret xs

ferret xs

MS DORIS L MCGHEE

Sun, 8 Mar 1998 04:18:24 -0500

16 lines

New Thread

Ferret's interest in newborn child

Ferret's interest in newborn child

Linda Iroff

Sun, 1 Mar 1998 08:09:17 -0500

26 lines

New Thread

Ferret-proofing -- what to look out for?

Ferret-proofing -- what to look out for?

SilkLady 7

Fri, 20 Mar 1998 09:53:08 EST

26 lines

New Thread

ferret-sitter in Ohio

ferret-sitter in Ohio

VICTORIA KHAMARITO

Thu, 5 Mar 1998 09:29:04 -0500

9 lines

New Thread

ferret/apartment ?

ferret/apartment ?

Tresch, Nancy

Fri, 6 Mar 1998 16:04:01 -0500

19 lines

New Thread

ferretone

ferretone

Shelli Blair

Wed, 4 Mar 1998 10:00:27 -0800

18 lines

New Thread

Ferretone Or Linatone for Cats

Ferretone Or Linatone for Cats

Dwyer & Karen Castor

Thu, 5 Mar 1998 18:23:46 -0500

20 lines

New Thread

Ferretone/Linatone A Safe Amount?

Ferretone/Linatone A Safe Amount?

alphachi

Sun, 8 Mar 1998 06:27:17 -0500

89 lines

New Thread

Ferrets & babies -- again (long)

Ferrets & babies -- again (long)

Amy Seyler

Mon, 23 Mar 1998 11:04:00 EDT

53 lines

New Thread

Ferrets & newborn babies

Ferrets & newborn babies

Guy & Debbie Kelley

Tue, 17 Mar 1998 17:22:54 -0600

16 lines

New Thread

Ferrets - babies cry - pitch

Ferrets - babies cry - pitch

Dawn Desmarais

Mon, 23 Mar 1998 09:33:27 -0500

47 lines

New Thread

Ferrets Across America

Ferrets Across America

Kymberlie Becker

Wed, 25 Mar 1998 22:23:42 -0500

54 lines

New Thread

Ferrets Across America & Newest Transport

Ferrets Across America & Newest Transport

Kymberlie Becker

Thu, 19 Mar 1998 02:00:43 -0500

87 lines

New Thread

Ferrets Across America--SUCCESS!!

Ferrets Across America--SUCCESS!!

Kymberlie Becker

Mon, 23 Mar 1998 00:40:32 -0500

51 lines

New Thread

Ferrets adopted

Ferrets adopted

THOMAS D OSBURN

Thu, 12 Mar 1998 18:53:45 -0500

12 lines

New Thread

Ferrets and babies

Ferrets and babies

Anonymous Poster

Thu, 26 Mar 1998 18:45:10 -0800

16 lines

New Thread

Ferrets and babies cries

Ferrets and babies cries

Mia Emery

Sat, 28 Mar 1998 12:16:56 -0800

21 lines

Ferrets and babies cries

Mia Emery

Sun, 22 Mar 1998 09:52:59 -0800

24 lines

New Thread

Ferrets and Baby Cries

Re: Ferrets and Baby Cries

K. Smith

Fri, 27 Mar 1998 23:49:40 -0800

13 lines

New Thread

Ferrets and Beagles?

Re: Ferrets and Beagles?

Feste Bear

Fri, 27 Mar 1998 05:19:15 -0800

42 lines

Ferrets and Beagles?

Erik and Shanna Gamache

Wed, 25 Mar 1998 21:22:19 -0500

17 lines

New Thread

Ferrets and children

Ferrets and children

Amy Seyler

Tue, 10 Mar 1998 09:54:00 EDT

29 lines

New Thread

Ferrets and dogs

Ferrets and dogs

Stillkicn

Mon, 30 Mar 1998 19:53:50 EST

25 lines

ferrets and dogs

marie i. schatz

Sun, 29 Mar 1998 08:41:19 -0500

87 lines

New Thread

Ferrets and Infants

Ferrets and Infants

Bill Pelfrey

Tue, 24 Mar 1998 10:57:44 EST

32 lines

New Thread

Ferrets and Rats

Ferrets and Rats

Wherret

Sat, 28 Feb 1998 10:00:00 -0800

39 lines

New Thread

Ferrets evolution?

Ferrets evolution?

Lisaferets

Tue, 24 Mar 1998 16:05:31 EST

58 lines

New Thread

Ferrets for adaoption in Scotland???

Ferrets for adaoption in Scotland???

Cheryl Black

Tue, 10 Mar 1998 20:49:50 -0500

12 lines

New Thread

Ferrets for Adoption

Ferrets for Adoption

petersen

Tue, 24 Mar 1998 20:21:15 -0600

23 lines

ferrets for adoption

andreaking

Mon, 16 Mar 1998 19:53:15 -0600

22 lines

ferrets for adoption

THOMAS D OSBURN

Tue, 10 Mar 1998 21:30:59 -0500

18 lines

New Thread

Ferrets found near Milford, NH

Ferrets found near Milford, NH

Rbossart

Sun, 29 Mar 1998 10:01:48 EST

10 lines

New Thread

Ferrets in Cross-Stitch

Ferrets in Cross-Stitch

Jean Macgregor

Thu, 5 Mar 1998 13:07:32 -0800

19 lines

New Thread

Ferrets in PC

Ferrets in PC

Jennifer Miller

Sat, 14 Mar 1998 03:02:36 -0600

19 lines

New Thread

ferrets nose, vomiting

Re: ferrets nose, vomiting

MariahYo

Sun, 15 Mar 1998 18:23:07 EST

19 lines

New Thread

Ferrets on FOX TV, Mar 14 at 9 a.m.

Ferrets on FOX TV, Mar 14 at 9 a.m.

Ba ferret5

Wed, 11 Mar 1998 16:42:53 EST

12 lines

New Thread

Ferrets on FOX?

Ferrets on FOX?

Michael F. Janke

Thu, 12 Mar 1998 06:57:25 -0500

26 lines

New Thread

Ferrets on in Living Color

Ferrets on in Living Color

marie i. schatz

Sat, 21 Mar 1998 08:38:46 -0500

25 lines

New Thread

Ferrets on Port Charles

Ferrets on Port Charles

Linda Mooring

Wed, 25 Mar 1998 15:51:01 -0800

36 lines

New Thread

ferrets on radio reminder

ferrets on radio reminder

Linda Iroff

Mon, 23 Mar 1998 10:53:34 -0500

18 lines

New Thread

Ferrets on Soaps

Ferrets on Soaps

KatKuckens

Sun, 29 Mar 1998 20:45:59 EST

20 lines

New Thread

Ferrets on the Big Screen

Ferrets on the Big Screen

Chris Stephenson and Lynn Foster

Fri, 6 Mar 1998 16:38:18 -0500

14 lines

New Thread

Ferrets on the Radio!

Ferrets on the Radio!

Linda Iroff

Fri, 13 Mar 1998 15:45:10 -0500

22 lines

New Thread

ferrets on tv

Re: ferrets on tv

Shelli Blair

Fri, 20 Mar 1998 06:28:01 -0800

28 lines

Ferrets on TV

Jerry Jackowski

Thu, 19 Mar 1998 11:42:01 -0800

30 lines

New Thread

Ferrets on WMJI in Cleveland

Ferrets on WMJI in Cleveland

jdicken

Sat, 28 Mar 1998 10:37:15 -0500

12 lines

New Thread

ferrets reaction to newborn

ferrets reaction to newborn

Michelle Phillips

Sun, 1 Mar 1998 05:23:39 -0600

15 lines

New Thread

Ferrets that are deaf

Ferrets that are deaf

<>

Mon, 16 Mar 1998 09:05:09 -0400

20 lines

Re: ferrets that are deaf

Lorraine Tremblay

Mon, 16 Mar 1998 19:54:58 -0500

27 lines

ferrets that are deaf

Anonymous Poster

Sun, 15 Mar 1998 03:51:53 -0800

24 lines

New Thread

Ferrets up for adoption at U-Mich

Ferrets up for adoption at U-Mich

Melissa Litwicki

Mon, 23 Mar 1998 11:41:23 -0500

18 lines

New Thread

Ferrets up for adoption in NC

Ferrets up for adoption in NC

ShariDiane

Mon, 2 Mar 1998 16:34:10 EST

20 lines

New Thread

Ferrets USA

Ferrets USA

Derek & Amy Flemming

Thu, 19 Mar 1998 19:59:50 -0500

42 lines

New Thread

Ferris and insulnoma

Ferris and insulnoma

Chris Stephenson and Lynn Foster

Tue, 17 Mar 1998 16:38:12 -0500

50 lines

New Thread

Ferris Foster has a seizure!!!

Ferris Foster has a seizure!!!

Chris Stephenson and Lynn Foster

Sun, 8 Mar 1998 19:09:07 -0500

42 lines

New Thread

fert blindness

fert blindness

Sonam D.

Thu, 19 Mar 1998 19:16:16 -0500

24 lines

New Thread

Fert Sitter Needed Watervliet, NY

Fert Sitter Needed Watervliet, NY

Todd J. Lorenc

Fri, 6 Mar 1998 16:34:41 -0500

19 lines

New Thread

ferts and golf balls

ferts and golf balls

Chris Berry

Fri, 27 Mar 1998 12:20:03 -0500

26 lines

New Thread

FERTS and hunting

FERTS and hunting

Glenn Johnson

Sat, 14 Mar 1998 12:47:55 -0700

26 lines

New Thread

Fervac shots

Fervac shots

jmarch

Sat, 7 Mar 1998 10:05:29 -0800

33 lines

New Thread

few questions

few questions

MRS DONNA J WHITE

Mon, 23 Mar 1998 00:46:22 -0500

17 lines

New Thread

FFF Farms

FFF Farms

Bill Schneider

Wed, 11 Mar 1998 07:20:44 -0500

23 lines

New Thread

FFIRC Shelter Garage Sale, Craft Sale & Princess Beanie Baby Auction

FFIRC Shelter Garage Sale, Craft Sale & Princess Beanie Baby Auction

Agedog1

Tue, 17 Mar 1998 09:09:27 EST

34 lines

New Thread

Finding CA vets (poss adrenal)

Re: Finding CA vets (poss adrenal)

Christine Bertch

Sun, 29 Mar 1998 22:31:23 -0800

11 lines

New Thread

Fish and Game Commission Appeals

Fish and Game Commission Appeals

Ferretnews

Thu, 12 Mar 1998 00:29:33 EST

76 lines

New Thread

Fitch

Re: Fitch

Evers

Thu, 5 Mar 1998 08:02:17 -0800

21 lines

New Thread

flames

flames

krishna nobleness

Thu, 5 Mar 1998 18:51:14 -0600

50 lines

New Thread

Flames?

Flames?

JMYSHARONA

Wed, 4 Mar 1998 19:21:42 EST

41 lines

New Thread

Flooring - Vinyl or Carpet?

Flooring - Vinyl or Carpet?

ShariDiane

Mon, 16 Mar 1998 16:33:31 EST

15 lines

New Thread

Florida Ferrets

Florida Ferrets

Michael F. Janke

Fri, 20 Mar 1998 11:37:47 -0500

26 lines

New Thread

FML becoming AR?

FML becoming AR?

swamp

Wed, 4 Mar 1998 23:59:31 -0800

24 lines

New Thread

FML getogether Survey

FML getogether Survey

Margie Szelmeczka

Sun, 29 Mar 1998 08:59:28 -0600

11 lines

New Thread

FML survey

FML survey

Margie Szelmeczka

Sun, 29 Mar 1998 08:46:45 -0600

16 lines

New Thread

FML: Dakota gone...

FML: Dakota gone...

Zanetta

Sat, 14 Mar 1998 19:20:10 -0500

17 lines

New Thread

For Ferret Eyes Only

For Ferret Eyes Only

Ronnie DiComo

Thu, 12 Mar 1998 15:35:35 -0500

34 lines

New Thread

for FLO eyes only

for FLO eyes only

Ronnie DiComo

Mon, 23 Mar 1998 15:55:48 -0500

16 lines

New Thread

For Sale in Centre County, PA

For Sale in Centre County, PA

Joseph K. Carlson

Wed, 25 Mar 1998 09:33:23 -0500

26 lines

New Thread

For VETS and Science Majors

For VETS and Science Majors

Marge

Wed, 4 Mar 1998 09:13:39 -0600

17 lines

New Thread

Forgetting where the litterpan is.

Forgetting where the litterpan is.

Chris Libby

Sat, 7 Mar 1998 09:47:11 -0500

15 lines

New Thread

Forgot some info

Forgot some info

Joyce Henkel

Thu, 26 Mar 1998 14:42:34 -0600

43 lines

New Thread

foster mom perspective, Coco, & Thank you

foster mom perspective, Coco, & Thank you

Juliana Quadrozzi - GA Domestic Ferret Association

Thu, 26 Mar 1998 22:51:56 -0500

96 lines

New Thread

Foul odor from mouth

Foul odor from mouth

Carla Almaraz

Sat, 14 Mar 1998 10:13:44 -0800

35 lines

New Thread

Found Ferret/Cages/Pet Stores

Found Ferret/Cages/Pet Stores

Rachel&Jason

Tue, 3 Mar 1998 21:57:57 +0000

65 lines

New Thread

Found hob in north central New Jersey

Found hob in north central New Jersey

Sukie Crandall

Sun, 8 Mar 1998 20:18:31 -0500

15 lines

New Thread

Fox Pet News

Fox Pet News

Joyce Henkel

Wed, 18 Mar 1998 07:25:02 -0600

24 lines

New Thread

Frasier, the wonder ferret

Frasier, the wonder ferret

Rbossart

Wed, 4 Mar 1998 18:24:58 EST

66 lines

New Thread

Free Ferret-Tails weekly newsletter!

Free Ferret-Tails weekly newsletter!

David Doyle

Sun, 1 Mar 1998 12:36:56 -0800

10 lines

New Thread

Free toys; Loss; Ferret Glossary

Free toys; Loss; Ferret Glossary

Kim Burkard

Fri, 20 Mar 1998 09:46:32 EST

51 lines

New Thread

Frolic Newsletter expands

Frolic Newsletter expands

Alicia K Drakiotes

Mon, 23 Mar 1998 19:30:40 -0500

18 lines

New Thread

Funny ferret story

Funny ferret story

debbie & gerry

Sun, 1 Mar 1998 08:55:16 -0500

25 lines

New Thread

Fuzzie Friends

Fuzzie Friends

Peggy Clow

Wed, 4 Mar 1998 09:09:17 -0600

17 lines

New Thread

Fuzzy's vet trip and neutering operation

Fuzzy's vet trip and neutering operation

Ashael Rave

Sat, 28 Mar 1998 11:41:52 -0800

32 lines

New Thread

Fw: Tigerlily's broken tooth.

Fw: Tigerlily's broken tooth.

Ferret Aid Society...

Wed, 11 Mar 1998 22:36:25 -0500

36 lines

New Thread

GCFA responds to zen

GCFA responds to zen

Roger McMillian

Thu, 19 Mar 1998 12:40:49 -0600

26 lines

New Thread

General Hospital

General Hospital

PACK RATT

Sun, 15 Mar 1998 01:13:52 EST

11 lines

New Thread

General Hospital Posting

Re: General Hospital Posting

Mark Howell & Pamela Howell

Mon, 16 Mar 1998 00:32:37 -0600

12 lines

New Thread

Gentle ferret all of a sudden starts biting

Gentle ferret all of a sudden starts biting

Jeff

Mon, 2 Mar 1998 16:08:48 -0500

22 lines

New Thread

getting more adrenal research, anesthesia, Triple F

getting more adrenal research, anesthesia, Triple F

Sukie Crandall

Sat, 7 Mar 1998 16:04:37 -0500

60 lines

New Thread

Going thru ferret withdrawal

Going thru ferret withdrawal

Peg Francisco

Wed, 18 Mar 1998 19:13:06 -0800

22 lines

New Thread

Good news for the county of Bernalillo, NM

Re: Good news for the county of Bernalillo, NM

TannerMini

Fri, 6 Mar 1998 11:32:48 EST

49 lines

New Thread

Good news item

Good news item

MR CHARLES R ONKEN

Sat, 14 Mar 1998 10:06:46 -0500

34 lines

New Thread

Grand Canyon State Ferret Association

Grand Canyon State Ferret Association

Gcsfa

Wed, 11 Mar 1998 20:55:29 EST

8 lines

New Thread

Great Canadian Ferret Show

Great Canadian Ferret Show

Wherret

Fri, 27 Mar 1998 07:59:13 -0800

22 lines

New Thread

Great Easter Gift

Great Easter Gift

Laurie Long

Mon, 23 Mar 1998 12:42:35 -0500

19 lines

New Thread

Great toy find & keeping pellets dry

Great toy find & keeping pellets dry

Percy Pwood Georgia Wood

Sat, 28 Feb 1998 12:20:07 -0800

31 lines

New Thread

Green Ferret Cards

Green Ferret Cards

NCFS

Sun, 15 Mar 1998 20:15:55 -0500

11 lines

New Thread

Green slimy stool (!!!!)

Green slimy stool (!!!!)

WinterWolf

Sat, 14 Mar 1998 14:30:55 -0800

20 lines

New Thread

Hagen harnesses; adoptable ferrets in MT

Hagen harnesses; adoptable ferrets in MT

Kim Hastings

Sat, 7 Mar 1998 15:02:51 -0700

55 lines

New Thread

Hail Caesar, always in my heart

Hail Caesar, always in my heart

Peggy Zulauf

Fri, 20 Mar 1998 18:54:45 PST

59 lines

New Thread

Hair & Tails

Hair & Tails

KEK19

Sat, 21 Mar 1998 18:29:49 EST

20 lines

New Thread

Hannahbananabear needs help

Hannahbananabear needs help

Miles and Telaraj

Mon, 16 Mar 1998 11:29:38 -0600

87 lines

New Thread

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday!

Mary L. McCarty

Mon, 16 Mar 1998 09:11:59 -0500

16 lines

New Thread

Happy news - MF ferret turns 7

Happy news - MF ferret turns 7

STARFerret

Sat, 28 Feb 1998 23:14:04 EST

21 lines

New Thread

Harlan ferret diet

Harlan ferret diet

Alicia K Drakiotes

Sat, 28 Mar 1998 09:26:29 -0500

22 lines

New Thread

having a problem with biting

having a problem with biting

SilkLady 7

Mon, 30 Mar 1998 12:04:07 EST

13 lines

New Thread

Head for the hills!

Head for the hills!

alphachi

Sat, 28 Feb 1998 03:26:38 -0500

26 lines

New Thread

Heart Award

Heart Award

jeffrey meyer

Thu, 5 Mar 1998 17:11:31 -0500

10 lines

New Thread

Heartaches for 2

Heartaches for 2

Suzanne

Wed, 11 Mar 1998 20:45:30 -0500

21 lines

New Thread

Heartford Pet Gazzete site/Ferrets

Heartford Pet Gazzete site/Ferrets

Melinda Wood

Fri, 13 Mar 1998 03:13:08 -0500

19 lines

New Thread

Heartland Pet Gazette

Heartland Pet Gazette

Toni Brown

Tue, 10 Mar 1998 07:11:57 -0600

21 lines

New Thread

Helicobacter Mustelae blood test mentioned in Ferret Ulcer Faq. Is it available?

Helicobacter Mustelae blood test mentioned in Ferret Ulcer Faq. Is it available?

Sergio Juri

Tue, 3 Mar 1998 21:53:08 -0500

16 lines

New Thread

hello & a thought

hello & a thought

Rev. Patrick J. Mcdonald D.D.

Mon, 2 Mar 1998 11:52:32 -0700

36 lines

New Thread

Hello again!

Hello again!

Apryl Keniston

Wed, 18 Mar 1998 22:45:52 -0500

35 lines

New Thread

Help Need advice for malnourished ferret

Help Need advice for malnourished ferret

ShocknIn

Sun, 15 Mar 1998 20:22:59 EST

43 lines

New Thread

Help with Fleas

Help with Fleas

WinterWolf

Sun, 1 Mar 1998 16:42:15 -0800

10 lines

New Thread

Help! My MF girl is not right!

Help! My MF girl is not right!

Derek & Amy Flemming

Thu, 19 Mar 1998 23:09:35 -0500

20 lines

New Thread

Help! Spot may be in heat!

Help! Spot may be in heat!

Gail Sherman Reilly

Thu, 19 Mar 1998 08:38:23 -0500

33 lines

New Thread

HELP! Strange biting behavior

HELP! Strange biting behavior

Lisa Carswell

Mon, 16 Mar 1998 12:38:09 -0500

58 lines

New Thread

Help!!! New dog with ferrets

Help!!! New dog with ferrets

Cynthia Ann Kramer

Sat, 28 Mar 1998 13:24:23 -0600

44 lines

New Thread

Help, sick ferrets

Help, sick ferrets

Jaclyn Dianne Vanderhoef

Thu, 5 Mar 1998 19:51:32 -0500

28 lines

New Thread

Help: Ferret and Baby question!

Help: Ferret and Baby question!

Mason T. Weinrich

Mon, 9 Mar 1998 09:29:55 -0500

34 lines

New Thread

help??

help??

Cynthia Ann Kramer

Wed, 18 Mar 1998 21:09:52 -0600

23 lines

New Thread

hemorhaging around incision

hemorhaging around incision

KatKuckens

Thu, 26 Mar 1998 18:42:47 EST

22 lines

New Thread

Here we go again...

Here we go again...

Lisaferets

Mon, 2 Mar 1998 19:47:27 EST

33 lines

New Thread

Hershey

Hershey

Elton & Nancy Sanders

Sat, 28 Feb 1998 12:02:33 -0500

13 lines

New Thread

Hey You Guys, My Mom Really Did Come Back!!!

Hey You Guys, My Mom Really Did Come Back!!!

Deba Brezden

Mon, 23 Mar 1998 03:38:02 -0700

79 lines

New Thread

Hi Ferret lovers

Hi Ferret lovers

CMorri3070

Sun, 22 Mar 1998 10:53:58 EST

19 lines

New Thread

High Anxiety

High Anxiety

Margaret Merchant

Thu, 12 Mar 1998 18:34:55 -0600

86 lines

New Thread

High noises and ferrets

High noises and ferrets

victoria foster

Wed, 4 Mar 1998 09:35:31 CST

15 lines

New Thread

High pitched sounds and ferrets

High pitched sounds and ferrets

blaraway

Fri, 6 Mar 1998 10:31:01 -0500

22 lines

New Thread

High-pitched noises

High-pitched noises

victoria foster

Sat, 7 Mar 1998 09:26:38 CST

19 lines

New Thread

Hooray

Hooray

Linda Doran

Sat, 28 Mar 1998 11:00:43 -0700

9 lines

New Thread

Horror and ferret club

Horror and ferret club

Zaske, Cherri

Wed, 4 Mar 1998 09:26:33 -0600

45 lines

New Thread

How I Got Here: The History of Bumble Bobbitt

How I Got Here: The History of Bumble Bobbitt

S1peterson

Wed, 25 Mar 1998 00:22:33 EST

61 lines

New Thread

How much to feed a sick ferret

How much to feed a sick ferret

Oneeyesas

Fri, 13 Mar 1998 15:23:41 EST

17 lines

New Thread

How Pietinkieville all Began

How Pietinkieville all Began

Jamie Steinhauer

Sat, 28 Mar 1998 21:00:58 -0500

92 lines

New Thread

How Rough of play is Dangerous?

How Rough of play is Dangerous?

Dough Knees

Wed, 18 Mar 1998 08:53:33 -0500

49 lines

New Thread

How to take a closer look?

How to take a closer look?

Edward Lipinski

Fri, 27 Mar 1998 02:28:54 -0800

63 lines

New Thread

How We Helped Mommy Today

How We Helped Mommy Today

S1peterson

Sat, 21 Mar 1998 18:03:04 EST

60 lines

New Thread

HSUS spreads the word about Compendium revision

HSUS spreads the word about Compendium revision

Juliana Quadrozzi - GA Domestic Ferret Association

Mon, 9 Mar 1998 23:25:11 -0500

71 lines

New Thread

Humane Societies

Humane Societies

MC

Mon, 16 Mar 1998 08:20:04 -0800

59 lines

New Thread

Humane Society

Humane Society

petersen

Tue, 24 Mar 1998 20:18:41 -0600

19 lines

New Thread

Hunting again

Hunting again

BriteMeado

Thu, 12 Mar 1998 09:42:48 EST

14 lines

New Thread

Hunting in the US, MA regs

Hunting in the US, MA regs

Lee McKee

Tue, 10 Mar 1998 11:08:03 +0400

61 lines

New Thread

Hunting with Ferrets

Hunting with Ferrets

Penny LePage

Sun, 15 Mar 1998 18:13:33 -0500

21 lines

Hunting with Ferrets

Ann Phillips

Fri, 13 Mar 1998 11:09:21 -0500

68 lines

Hunting with ferrets

MC

Thu, 12 Mar 1998 10:07:41 -0800

36 lines

Hunting with ferrets

Sue M.

Wed, 11 Mar 1998 03:00:48 +0000

46 lines

hunting with ferrets

BriteMeado

Sat, 7 Mar 1998 11:15:32 EST

21 lines

New Thread

Hunting with ferrets in the UK & Foster's Bill

Hunting with ferrets in the UK & Foster's Bill

Sheila Crompton

Wed, 11 Mar 1998 10:16:03 -0000

84 lines

New Thread

hunting with ferrets in US

hunting with ferrets in US

Kaye FitzGerald-Gorham

Thu, 5 Mar 1998 12:04:11 +0000

20 lines

New Thread

I can't believe I'm actually getting into the MF debate

I can't believe I'm actually getting into the MF debate

Michael F. Janke

Fri, 27 Feb 1998 09:13:50 -0500

35 lines

New Thread

I need names of ferret shelters in Raleigh area that need donations. Any help would be appreciated! :)

I need names of ferret shelters in Raleigh area that need donations. Any help would be appreciated! :)

stephen m. krauss

Sun, 8 Mar 1998 22:10:35 -0500

17 lines

New Thread

I really did it!!/Questions of concerns

I really did it!!/Questions of concerns

epage

Mon, 9 Mar 1998 14:39:12 -0500

39 lines

New Thread

Ideas for a name?

Ideas for a name?

J. Asper

Sun, 29 Mar 1998 11:08:17 -0800

18 lines

New Thread

If At First No Response, Ask and Ask Again ;o)

If At First No Response, Ask and Ask Again ;o)

Deba Brezden

Thu, 26 Mar 1998 03:08:38 -0700

29 lines

New Thread