Help for FERRET-SEARCH Archives

FERRET-SEARCH Archives

March 2004

Show Author | Hide Author
Show Table of Contents | Hide Table of Contents

Table of Contents:

!! Important News !! (1 message)
!!! Ferret Friends !!! (1 message)
"cold" (1 message)
"cold"; darkness; chocolate; neutering (1 message)
"Please don't take this the wrong way" post about Ralphie (1 message)
"Please don't take this the wrong way" post about Ralphie (Minta Taylor ) (1 message)
"The View" (1 message)
"Yazu" 11 Years, 1 Month, and 11 Days... (3 messages)
$800 ferret surgery (1 message)
**** BEDS *** (1 message)
2 ferrets in Greensboro, NC (1 message)
2 ferrets in Rye, New York need home (1 message)
2 ferrets need home in IL (1 message)
2 neglected ferrets in PA rescued (1 message)
2 neglected PA ferrets need home (1 message)
3 ferrets in Lima, Ohio, in need of a good home (1 message)
6 ferrets looking for temporary housing NY (1 message)
8 in 1 Peanut Butter cruch (1 message)
8-in one snacks (1 message)
A prayer of Thanksgiving! OT (1 message)
A sad untimely passing, Marshall's, and a mystery (1 message)
a tiny bit of general food stuff (1 message)
About the fund raising for Jean...and a bit more... (1 message)
about the fundraising for Jean....and a bit more... (1 message)
Acrylic Litter Pans (1 message)
Action requested of USDA on ferret protection (1 message)
adopt a ferret? needs help [OR] (1 message)
Adrenal allergies (1 message)
Adrenal and human allergies (4 messages)
adrenal disease; shipping and sales ages (1 message)
adrenal ferret (1 message)
adrenal surgery? (1 message)
ADV Quilt project - UPDATE! (1 message)
AFA ADV Grant Fund: American Ferret Association Responds (1 message)
AFA Spring Nationals Ferret Competition 3-27-2004 (1 message)
AFA's response to ADV question (2 messages)
Again, ferrets and chocolate..reply to Nancy (1 message)
aggressive HUMPING male (3 messages)
ahh (1 message)
AL shelter (1 message)
Alicia @ ferretwise and pet merchandising (1 message)
allergies (1 message)
Animal bye products. (1 message)
Annie Dyer?? (1 message)
Another Ebay email to watch out for (1 message)
Answering The Questions About Modern Ferret (1 message)
Anyone have ideas for treats? (1 message)
Anyone have Parrots & Ferrets? (1 message)
Anyone in Keller TX (1 message)
Anyone in Keller, TX (1 message)
April Armstrong Campbell <[log in to unmask]> (1 message)
Auctions for Sneaker's vet bills (1 message)
away from computer; accusations (1 message)
AWWW Lisette.... (1 message)
Bad Conditions for Ferrets in Pet Stores (1 message)
BaM March Reminder! (1 message)
Beautiful Bedding-help ferrets! (1 message)
Bedding on EBay to Benefit Gimmee Shelter in MA (and thanks!) (1 message)
BENEFIT GIMMEE SHELTER FERRET RESCUE (1 message)
big cushy ferret bed (1 message)
Big Cushy Ferret Bed! (1 message)
Birds of Prey (2 messages)
biting (1 message)
Biting Cues (1 message)
biting hands when changing newspapers.. (1 message)
Black Sables and Stress (2 messages)
Blacky the Poop (Funny story challenge) (1 message)
Blast from the past (4 messages)
blood testing; foods; overweight dangers; Sherman (1 message)
Blue balls needed! Please help, shelter asks! (1 message)
Bob (1 message)
Bob C and USDA petitions (1 message)
Bob C in NM (1 message)
Bob C. in Tucsoon (1 message)
Bob C: CaCaLand Trip, Sick Ferrets (1 message)
Bob C: California Trip Schedule (1 message)
Bob C: Europe Trip and Fretten Symposium (1 message)
Bob C: Tui (1 message)
Bob Church in Nebraska! (1 message)
Bob Church Sighting (2 messages)
Bob Church's Journey to CaCa Land (1 message)
Bob Church's Journey To California (1 message)
Bob in Tucson (1 message)
Bob's ethical dilemma (1 message)
Boy Did I Ever Screw Up! Thanks for Telling me! (1 message)
Brat is at the bridge (1 message)
Bubbie, Adrenal, Thanks (1 message)
Bubbles Update (1 message)
Buck-a-Month Totals for 2003 (1 message)
Cage enhancement project: remote litter area (1 message)
California ferrets (3 messages)
camping (1 message)
camping with ferrets (2 messages)
Carriers for Sale to Benefit Shelter (1 message)
Casey Update (Stump Pyometra/Left Adrenal Surgery) (1 message)
Challenge (1 message)
Change in procedures for submitting tissue samples to the U of GA (1 message)
Changing from free-range to caged (1 message)
check out all my ferret bedding on ebay! (1 message)
Chemo for ferrets (1 message)
Chemotherapy & ferrets (1 message)
chocolate (1 message)
Chocolate Covered Suki (1 message)
chocolate; ah, me...; adrenal growths and costs; diseases and origin (1 message)
Cinnamon (1 message)
Clarification on Potato Starch in Natural Gold (1 message)
Cleaning House At The Shelter Store (1 message)
Cleaning House At The Shelter Store - More Items Added !! (1 message)
Companion FERRET OF THE YEAR ANNOUNCEMENT (1 message)
Compassion (1 message)
Compassion and Helping Others (1 message)
Computer going to the shop again (1 message)
confusion over what a cold is and is not (1 message)
congratulations Conner! (1 message)
conjecture;; tree branch (1 message)
correction on addy for ADV Quilt... (1 message)
Correction on raffle item name for AFA March 27th Show (1 message)
Cost of surgery for Mini-Me and thanks (1 message)
Craftsman Tool Raffle to help save Jean Winners (1 message)
Crochet eggs (1 message)
curious as to how many surgies are done in one day per vet (1 message)
Cy-Purr Mouse; Natural Gold food (1 message)
Cyber Mouse (1 message)
cypur mouse (1 message)
Dear Sandi and Sara Ferret (1 message)
Desperate to place [OR] (3 messages)
Diseases vs ferret mills vs early spay/neuter (1 message)
distemper (4 messages)
Dook-N-Dance & TBC DVDs try again with fundraiser (1 message)
duplicate names (1 message)
Eagle Pack (1 message)
Eagle Pack Ferret Food (1 message)
eaglePack ferret food (1 message)
Easter Card Exchange (1 message)
Ebay auctions to benefit Ferret Haven "By-the-Sea"! (1 message)
Ebay impersonators OT (1 message)
Educating new ferret owners (1 message)
Elvira & liver cancer (1 message)
Emergency trip to the vet..Prayers needed (1 message)
Eulogy for Kooto (1 message)
Eulogy to Sanity (1 message)
Everything including the kitchen sink raffle (1 message)
Fang (1 message)
ferret allergies (1 message)
ferret allergies and update (1 message)
Ferret And Chocolate (1 message)
ferret charms (1 message)
ferret charms/bracelet (1 message)
ferret diploma (1 message)
Ferret Diseases (1 message)
ferret event (1 message)
ferret food and ingredients reply (1 message)
Ferret food and many questions (2 messages)
Ferret in Pet store AL (1 message)
ferret intellegent??? (1 message)
ferret intelligence (4 messages)
Ferret looking for new home, Lima, Ohio area (1 message)
FERRET OF THE YEAR! (1 message)
Ferret Poll, etc (1 message)
Ferret Protection Act - Correction from yesterday's FML (1 message)
Ferret Protection Act - Last Reminder Before Hearing (1 message)
Ferret Protection Act in MD - Update after the hearing (1 message)
Ferret Protection Act Update and Petition (1 message)
Ferret Shelter eBay Auction Ends Soon (1 message)
ferret sighting (1 message)
Ferret Signs (1 message)
Ferret Stamps (1 message)
Ferret stomping (1 message)
Ferret surgery survey / 6 pack response (1 message)
Ferret t-shirts (1 message)
Ferret Tees 4 Ferret Wise - CLOSEOUT SPECIAL! (1 message)
Ferret Toys (2 messages)
Ferret Toys in Card Exchange (1 message)
Ferret Travel Stories (1 message)
Ferret Wise on the road........PA! (1 message)
Ferret Wise update (1 message)
Ferret Wise Update - (1 message)
ferret-made ferret hammy (1 message)
Ferretone (1 message)
Ferrets and allergies (1 message)
Ferrets and Chocolate (2 messages)
Ferrets and chocolate.. (2 messages)
ferrets and flowers (2 messages)
ferrets and ole ladies.reply to Veda.. (1 message)
Ferrets and shoes and a P.S. (1 message)
ferrets biting for no reason (2 messages)
Ferrets ferrets and of course Ferrets... (1 message)
Ferrets for Adoption in Sierra Vista (1 message)
ferrets in Akron, OH (1 message)
Ferrets in need of help in Long Island, NY (1 message)
Ferrets in Need of Help on Long Island (1 message)
Ferrets in Pa in need of home (1 message)
Ferrets in Your Home & High Protein in food (1 message)
Ferrets Make CNN (1 message)
Ferrets make CNN! (1 message)
Ferrets needing a home in Lake George, New York (1 message)
Ferrets needing homes; Looking for a V-Hob (1 message)
Ferrets with colds (1 message)
Fert costs for medical (1 message)
Ferts needing teeth cleaning (1 message)
Finances (2 messages)
finances animals bitting for no reason (1 message)
Finn McCool crosses the Rainbow Bridge (1 message)
For Bandit Meriadoc, the Good Friend (1 message)
For Bob and Tui (1 message)
Foster care needed in PA (1 message)
Found new food--any comments? (3 messages)
FR&HH No-Kill Ferret Shelter eBay Auction Benefit (2 messages)
free Ferret Stuff (1 message)
FREE Ferret Stuff FREE and a Few Ferret Cookie Cutters Still Left (1 message)
FROLIC available in HTML! (1 message)
from jodi in oklahoma (1 message)
Frustrated in California (1 message)
funky tail? (1 message)
funny stories (1 message)
Future bedding Swaps (1 message)
Fwd: Ferret Food (1 message)
Fysha Owens (1 message)
Getting Wood Pellets in NY/NJ/Conn Area (1 message)
Gimme Shelter Ferret Rescue Update and Plea for Help (1 message)
Good Bye Bailey (1 message)
Goodbye Boomer (1 message)
Goodbye Our Longtime Friend-RASCAL (1 message)
Graphical chart about ferrets (1 message)
Great site (1 message)
Guess Who Won This !! (1 message)
hairball-bad lax-needs home [MI] (1 message)
Hand feeding tools (1 message)
Happy St.Patricks Day (1 message)
Harley "Bug" From Heaven... (1 message)
Harley "Bug" From Heaven..... (2 messages)
Have you ever felt helpless and frustrated seeing a tiny and sickly kit in a pet store? NOW YOU HAVE POWER! (1 message)
Heart Of Ohio Ferret Assoc. & Rescue Meeting (1 message)
Help Lakeroad Ferret Farm Rescue Shelter (1 message)
Help Needed !!!!! (1 message)
Help on Deafness (1 message)
HELP WANTED: Ferret Sitter - Waterloo, Iowa (1 message)
Help! (1 message)
Helping The Shelter (2 messages)
Hey Laura/Emmett Shelter! (1 message)
high blood calcium, blood protein spikes (1 message)
High Res Ferret Pics (1 message)
Holidaying with ferrets (2 messages)
Hollistic and Natural health care for ferrets (1 message)
How to 'Pluck' A Ferret: Shedding Season (1 message)
I'm leaving early (1 message)
I, SOSkat, need to take a poll (1 message)
ideas for cage liner (2 messages)
If you can spare some thoughts.....(Shal Dee) (1 message)
IF YOU CARE ABOUT FERRETS (1 message)
Ingrid let me know that there was a misunderstanding of what I said (1 message)
Inland NW Ferret Show 2004 (1 message)
Insulinoma treatment (1 message)
Integrating ferrets & a dog (2 messages)
Intestinal tract infection?? (1 message)
Introducing Marmie! (1 message)
introducing new ferts (2 messages)
Invalid User Name (2 messages)
is my girl a woman? (1 message)
It's A Party (1 message)
It's a sign! ;-) (1 message)
It's quite normal for panda marked ones to be deaf, insulinoma, finding vets (1 message)
Itching ferret (1 message)
Itchy Ferret (1 message)
Item to list please [bedding] (1 message)
Jen B's post/tatoo (1 message)
Jen's post and ferrets in Oregon (1 message)
JM from FHL: A to Q if high protein causes kidney failure in ferrets (1 message)
JM from FHL: Sevo and Iso (1 message)
JM from FHL: Sevo vs. Iso. (1 message)
JM from FHL: tryptophan (1 message)
JM from FHL: vaccine reactions, pretreatments, types of vaccines (1 message)
Job for Saraferret (1 message)
Judy's challenge for finding funnies (1 message)
Keith's and Reese's first outing on the 27th March (1 message)
Kids/furkids; FFC (1 message)
Kids/furkids; Food; FFC (1 message)
Kim's Post (1 message)
Kodo lost (1 message)
Kodo lost [a remedy to this happening again] (1 message)
Lake George Ferrets (2 messages)
Lakeroad Ferret Farm Rescue & shelter benefits this month on ebay! (1 message)
Lakeroad Ferret Farm Rescue Shelter Clearance Items (1 message)
Last Call for St Paddy's Day (1 message)
Last Call Our Best Raffle Yet - Jean Caputo (1 message)
Last day to snail mail for SOS tickets!!! (1 message)
Laverne & Shirley, in Mass shelter (1 message)
Letter addy (NAVY) (1 message)
LimeJello or Bob C.? (1 message)
liver values (1 message)
Looking for a vet in the Ohio area (1 message)
looking for cards (1 message)
Looking for ferret website... (1 message)
Looking for Fysha Owens - Please E-mail Me! (1 message)
Looking for the FML Issue that was on Rat Tail (1 message)
Looking to adopt or shelter in Michigan - anyone out there? (1 message)
LOST all auction information.. computer crash.. virus (2 messages)
Lu Lu climbing the gate (1 message)
Lucky Escaped (1 message)
MA area Babysitter needed (1 message)
Many, many, many ferrets at Scamp's (portland, OR) (1 message)
Mark Malone on The View: ferret spotted? (1 message)
marshalfarm ferrets (1 message)
martys mom/pic (1 message)
Maru Himberger to the Rainbow Bridge (1 message)
Mary? (1 message)
MARYLAND legislation (1 message)
Master Largo's Shelter Update (1 message)
Mazuri food (1 message)
Medical stuff (1 message)
Medical treatment costs (1 message)
Memorial Page Thank you (1 message)
Merial vaccines (1 message)
Midwest Ferret Fellowship Faire (1 message)
Milk Thistle (To Karen Balle) (1 message)
Milk thistle questions. (1 message)
Minnie's Home...Her update (1 message)
Miss Casey having surgery Tuesday (1 message)
Miss Mini-Me's Miracle (1 message)
Missing Fuzzy !! (1 message)
MN shelter, please contact me (1 message)
monitoring blood glucose levels (1 message)
Moral Turpitude (1 message)
more ebay items (1 message)
More on USDA petition (1 message)
Movie poster ebay auctions!! (1 message)
Multiple ferret question (1 message)
Multiple ferrets (1 message)
MUMS bill (1 message)
MUMS Bill - Important National Legislation that could benefit ferrets (1 message)
My Clyde (1 message)
My Clyde; My Success; Dry Ferret Foods (1 message)
My Clyde; Prolapse yesterday (1 message)
My daugther is mean to our ferret... (1 message)
My first phone conversation with Wysong today (1 message)
My pregnant jills' behaviors change; Sir Ron (1 message)
name of over counter cough medicine needed for ferret? (1 message)
Natural canned diets good for ferret? (1 message)
Natural Gold Ferret Food (2 messages)
Nature's Recipe coupons & playpen issue (1 message)
Need a few votes to survive in top 100 (1 message)
Need help with an extreme ferret (1 message)
Need help with extreme ferret (1 message)
Need Help with Nippey Ferrets, (1 message)
Need Info on Multiple Myeloma (1 message)
Need vet referral (1 message)
New address for saraferret and adventures in doggie afterworld (1 message)
new ferrets and litter training (1 message)
new homes not death; Mary (medications) (1 message)
New Subscriber (1 message)
new toy (1 message)
New Version of the Ferret Owner's Manual now available (1 message)
news from 24 carat ferret shelter (1 message)
NJ Ad In Asb Park Press for free ferrets (1 message)
not a rant; Sherman's diet worked; home news; guess what we found; diabetes (1 message)
Now Smokey is at the bridge (1 message)
NY & MA PET LEGISLATION UPDATE (1 message)
OdoBan (3 messages)
Old ladies and ferrets (1 message)
Oldies part 1 (1 message)
Oldies Part 2 (1 message)
Oldies Part 3 (1 message)
one of several reasons (1 message)
Onyx Olinda Ferret at de bridge (1 message)
OOPS! Ferret Intelligence goof (1 message)
Oscar, Lilly, and Arielle (1 message)
OT Vet Tech info request (1 message)
OT, post card senders! (1 message)
OT, post cards (1 message)
OT, postcards (1 message)
OT, postcards received (1 message)
Our Beloved Miss Mazzie (1 message)
Our Best Raffle Ever/Jean Caputo-Hurry Time Running Out (1 message)
Outcast of Redwall (4 messages)
Outcast of Redwall and another ferret book (2 messages)
Overweight Ferret (1 message)
owl story; allergies; Wendy Winstead (1 message)
Peace to all (1 message)
Peppers moms rebuttal to her post! (1 message)
Personal Responsibility, Another take (1 message)
Pet Merchandising - what to do? (1 message)
Pet Merchandising and ferret needing $800 surgery (1 message)
PET MERCHANDISING! (1 message)
PET MERCHANDISING! - [the ferret] Disney's Dream UNrealized! (2 messages)
PETA Amusing quote (1 message)
petition (1 message)
PFSN March Meeting - Rescue and Abuse [OR/WA] (1 message)
Pictures of ferrets (1 message)
Please Help (1 message)
Poor Result for Dook-N-Dance Fundraiser at Turn Back the Clock DVDs Last Weekend (1 message)
Possible Adoption (PA) (1 message)
possible adoption [PA] (1 message)
Posted to the Ferret Mailing List. [Vacccines] (1 message)
Potto and the Rainbow bridge (1 message)
Pray for Bailey (1 message)
Prayers for Peanut; Natural Carpet Cleaner & High Crime Carpet Corners (1 message)
Prayers offered up for Minnie (1 message)
question (1 message)
question (for introducing ferrets) (2 messages)
Question about My Oscar (1 message)
Question about the AFA ADV Fund (2 messages)
Raffle Withdrawing (1 message)
Ralphie (1 message)
Re biting (1 message)
Redwall book featuring ferret character (1 message)
Redwall books (1 message)
Redwall Series (1 message)
Remaining Clearence Items (1 message)
Reminder of both USDA people to write (1 message)
reply to Veda who was in drugstore..... (1 message)
Request for renal failure info (1 message)
Response to "desperate to place" in Oregon (3 messages)
Response to blue petco balls (1 message)
Response to Rochelle's ferret dilemna (1 message)
Rest gently, little Onyx Olinda Ferret (1 message)
Returning to Ferret List/Some Ferret Questions/Brief Intro (1 message)
Rev-A-Lock Magnetic Cabinet Locks (1 message)
RJ (1 message)
Rosie Woodman (1 message)
Round - Up in California (1 message)
Round tailed ferret (3 messages)
Round-tailed Ferret (1 message)
S. Hewett - Biting Cue question about cleaning floor (1 message)
S.O.S. 2003 Income and Giving by State (1 message)
Sad Ferret Story (1 message)
Sad news...Sleepy has gone to the bridge...(Long) (1 message)
SALE AT TURN BACK THE CLOCK DVDS FOR DOOK-N-DANCE (1 message)
San Antonio, TX Ferret Club Meeting (1 message)
San Antonio, Tx. Ferret Club Meeting (1 message)
Sandee and Sara-ferret, please greet Cheshire and check on Bear (1 message)
Sandee and Sara-Ferret, Please greet Yozum! (1 message)
Sandee Greets Nico and Cocoa and Oleander and Cinnamon, checks up on Oscar, Lilly, and Arielle (1 message)
Sandee Greets Sherrie, Fang, Sadie,and Smokey (1 message)
Sandee please watch for Oleander (1 message)
Sandee, Please great Calvin (1 message)
Sandee, please watch out for Shiver (1 message)
Sandee, tell me Smokey is happy. (1 message)
SaraFerret meets Rosie Felicia Ferret at de Bridge and a note to Valerie (1 message)
SaraFerret meets Yozum and Finn McCool at de Rainbow Bridge (1 message)
See our Pet Tales interview! (includes bouncy ferrets) (1 message)
Seeking info on MERIAL (purevax) vaccine for ferrets (3 messages)
SEND those letters (1 message)
Send your letter today to support ferrets!! (1 message)
Shelter costs (1 message)
Shelter Help (1 message)
Shelter update (1 message)
Sherrie -look for Freddie (1 message)
single ferret? (1 message)
sleeping a little bit more then usual (1 message)
Sleepy and Ms. Mazzie (1 message)
Smiles from the Shelter (2 messages)
Soap For Sale/ 8 week old kit update (1 message)
SOS Feb/Mar Raffle for Ferret Business of GA/SOS (1 message)
SOS Feb/March Raffle...AND THE WINNERS ARE.... (1 message)
SOS Pepper Rafflie Postie (1 message)
SOS Spring Raffle for Heaven Scent Ferret Rescue/Shelter (1 message)
Special "VanRaiser" Raffle for FerretWise!!!!! (1 message)
special needs ferret in NC needs home (1 message)
Spring into Peppers SOS Postie Raffle (1 message)
Spring story challenge (1 message)
St Paddy's Day Card Exchange (1 message)
St Paddy's Total and Easter (1 message)
Story & Help on Deafness (1 message)
Story about my Furkid to Make you Smile (1 message)
Stretch; young kits; flowers (1 message)
sugar has went to the bridge (1 message)
Super Pets Cage Available Missouri (1 message)
Supplement for ferrets by Wysong (1 message)
Support for the USDA Proposal (3 messages)
Susan Steen [Ferretone] (1 message)
Teeth cleaning (2 messages)
TerraBox.com is BACK!!!!! (1 message)
Thank you (4 messages)
Thank You For Helping The 8 Week old Kit (1 message)
thank you for suggestions, and thoughts of Maria (1 message)
Thank you for the Alberta Ferret Society (1 message)
thanks (1 message)
Thanks for venting! (1 message)
Thanks! Samantha is doing great! (1 message)
The Help Jean Group (2 messages)
The Royal Order of the Pooper Scoopers...Ebays... (1 message)
The Terrible Trio And The Help Jean Group (1 message)
The View and animals (1 message)
The View's ferret (1 message)
Things to pack when taking a ferret on vacation (1 message)
This Is A Blast From The Past (1 message)
Those who missed this chance to improve conditions for ferrets can go to http://www.ferretcongress.org (1 message)
Tito (1 message)
To Mary of Modern Ferret (1 message)
To our Valerie;) We will MISS you! ::::::: (1 message)
Tons of new stuff in the store (1 message)
tooth extraction (2 messages)
Tornado toy (1 message)
Tornado/Raffle (1 message)
Totals from Craftsman Tool Raffle (1 message)
Traveling with Ferrets (1 message)
Underage ferrets in pet store (1 message)
Update - Ferret Wise Shelter (1 message)
update on the new toy (1 message)
updates and many thank you's (1 message)
Urgent Help Needed [NY adoptions] (1 message)
USDA Draft letter--Please Read (1 message)
USDA/Dr Kudrak/Pet Shop ferrets (1 message)
Vaccine Reactions (3 messages)
VAN RAISER RAFFLE - Ferret Wise (1 message)
vax (1 message)
vax; (2 messages)
Vet Help (1 message)
vet recommendation for York, Pa (2 messages)
Vick's (1 message)
Vick's Vaporub on Ankles (Todd) (1 message)
view's ferret (1 message)
virus/infection w/insulinomic response?? (2 messages)
Wanted...thank you calls/ letters! (1 message)
We're on TV (2 messages)
What ferret Spring tales do you have to tell? (1 message)
What have you spent last year for medical teatment and where are you located? (1 message)
when to say when.... (1 message)
Where to get Mazuri food on internet other than Ferret Store? (2 messages)
Who says chocolate toxic to ferrets (1 message)
Who says chocolate toxic to ferrets? (3 messages)
Who's E-Mail is this Anyway? (1 message)
Why spay/neuter so young? (1 message)
Winners for the CMF Raffle to Benefit Jean Caputo (1 message)
Wood Stove Pellets (1 message)
Wood Stove Pellets Price (1 message)
Woozie Woo Miss Sock Huntress (1 message)
World Needs More Ferrets (1 message)
Writing an effective letter to the USDA (1 message)
Wysong ferret food (1 message)
Wysong ferret food + more (1 message)
Wysong Food (2 messages)
wysong food cost (1 message)
Wysong food question (1 message)
Wysongs new Ferret Archetypal 2 kibble;) (1 message)
YES! (1 message)
YES! A chance to make a difference! L: avoid most OTCs. (1 message)
Yesterdays news Petsmart coupon (1 message)
YORK PA Spring Nationals- FERRET WISE (1 message)
Yvonne the ferret painter (1 message)
Yvonne, the painter of ferrets. (1 message)

LISTSERV Archives

LISTSERV Archives

FERRET-SEARCH Home

FERRET-SEARCH Home

Subject Sorted by Subject, Chronologically

From

Date

Size

New Thread

!! Important News !!

!! Important News !!

Harry

Tue, 30 Mar 2004 13:27:28 -0500

38 lines

New Thread

!!! Ferret Friends !!!

!!! Ferret Friends !!!

Stevy,Serria,& Frosty

Fri, 19 Mar 2004 12:22:03 -0500

26 lines

New Thread

"cold"

Re: "cold"

Jeanie Batson

Tue, 16 Mar 2004 13:44:01 EST

8 lines

New Thread

"cold"; darkness; chocolate; neutering

"cold"; darkness; chocolate; neutering

sukie crandall

Mon, 15 Mar 2004 17:41:38 -0500

42 lines

New Thread

"Please don't take this the wrong way" post about Ralphie

Re: "Please don't take this the wrong way" post about Ralphie

Minta Taylor

Sun, 21 Mar 2004 21:42:59 -0800

21 lines

New Thread

"Please don't take this the wrong way" post about Ralphie (Minta Taylor )

Re: "Please don't take this the wrong way" post about Ralphie (Minta Taylor )

Fred Schroeder

Mon, 22 Mar 2004 18:12:12 -0600

23 lines

New Thread

"The View"

"The View"

Sukie Crandall

Thu, 4 Mar 2004 14:12:54 -0500

29 lines

New Thread

"Yazu" 11 Years, 1 Month, and 11 Days...

Re: "Yazu" 11 Years, 1 Month, and 11 Days...

<>

Sat, 13 Mar 2004 21:30:24 EST

17 lines

Re: "Yazu" 11 Years, 1 Month, and 11 Days...

arp

Sat, 13 Mar 2004 16:09:24 -0800

10 lines

"Yazu" 11 Years, 1 Month, and 11 Days...

Lyal Shaw

Fri, 12 Mar 2004 16:49:10 -0500

32 lines

New Thread

$800 ferret surgery

Re: $800 ferret surgery

valerie wahoski

Sat, 13 Mar 2004 11:51:45 -0800

97 lines

New Thread

**** BEDS ***

**** BEDS ***

Harry

Sat, 27 Mar 2004 19:47:26 -0500

31 lines

New Thread

2 ferrets in Greensboro, NC

2 ferrets in Greensboro, NC

Kim Neel

Sun, 14 Mar 2004 08:37:17 -0500

22 lines

New Thread

2 ferrets in Rye, New York need home

2 ferrets in Rye, New York need home

Luna's Ferret Shelter

Tue, 16 Mar 2004 18:42:19 -0500

19 lines

New Thread

2 ferrets need home in IL

2 ferrets need home in IL

Anonymous Poster

Sat, 6 Mar 2004 15:50:28 -0800

16 lines

New Thread

2 neglected ferrets in PA rescued

2 neglected ferrets in PA rescued

<>

Fri, 26 Mar 2004 22:30:13 EST

15 lines

New Thread

2 neglected PA ferrets need home

2 neglected PA ferrets need home

<>

Tue, 23 Mar 2004 23:04:02 EST

15 lines

New Thread

3 ferrets in Lima, Ohio, in need of a good home

3 ferrets in Lima, Ohio, in need of a good home

Julie Fossa

Thu, 25 Mar 2004 20:21:38 -0800

45 lines

New Thread

6 ferrets looking for temporary housing NY

6 ferrets looking for temporary housing NY

Francis and Sue Winter

Tue, 2 Mar 2004 23:21:25 -0500

17 lines

New Thread

8 in 1 Peanut Butter cruch

8 in 1 Peanut Butter cruch

suzi lambert

Wed, 3 Mar 2004 15:34:01 -0800

25 lines

New Thread

8-in one snacks

8-in one snacks

Sue Pyron

Wed, 10 Mar 2004 01:45:26 +0000

17 lines

New Thread

A prayer of Thanksgiving! OT

A prayer of Thanksgiving! OT

Eddie L. Malone

Mon, 15 Mar 2004 08:01:03 -0600

25 lines

New Thread

A sad untimely passing, Marshall's, and a mystery

A sad untimely passing, Marshall's, and a mystery

Judi Clausen

Fri, 26 Mar 2004 01:35:00 EST

85 lines

New Thread

a tiny bit of general food stuff

a tiny bit of general food stuff

sukie crandall

Thu, 4 Mar 2004 14:41:10 -0500

35 lines

New Thread

About the fund raising for Jean...and a bit more...

About the fund raising for Jean...and a bit more...

poleKATparsons

Fri, 5 Mar 2004 05:58:37 -0800

114 lines

New Thread

about the fundraising for Jean....and a bit more...

Re: about the fundraising for Jean....and a bit more...

Yvonne Zoll

Sat, 6 Mar 2004 16:30:26 -0800

14 lines

New Thread

Acrylic Litter Pans

Acrylic Litter Pans

FerretMomJC

Thu, 25 Mar 2004 09:02:36 -0800

18 lines

New Thread

Action requested of USDA on ferret protection

Action requested of USDA on ferret protection

International Ferret Congress

Thu, 18 Mar 2004 16:35:04 -0500

133 lines

New Thread

adopt a ferret? needs help [OR]

adopt a ferret? needs help [OR]

<>

Tue, 9 Mar 2004 20:47:32 EST

22 lines

New Thread

Adrenal allergies

Adrenal allergies

B Knapp

Tue, 23 Mar 2004 16:14:37 -0800

22 lines

New Thread

Adrenal and human allergies

Re: Adrenal and human allergies

Roger Vaughn

Mon, 22 Mar 2004 21:37:57 -0500

27 lines

Re: Adrenal and human allergies

Claire Curtis

Mon, 22 Mar 2004 08:33:26 -0500

22 lines

Re: Adrenal and human allergies

poleKATparsons

Sun, 21 Mar 2004 06:16:18 -0800

38 lines

Adrenal and human allergies

Jackie DeCarlo

Sat, 20 Mar 2004 20:19:26 -0800

25 lines

New Thread

adrenal disease; shipping and sales ages

adrenal disease; shipping and sales ages

sukie crandall

Wed, 17 Mar 2004 19:11:04 -0500

102 lines

New Thread

adrenal ferret

adrenal ferret

Amy Robbin

Wed, 10 Mar 2004 10:33:26 -0500

37 lines

New Thread

adrenal surgery?

adrenal surgery?

Shelley

Sun, 14 Mar 2004 10:22:00 -0600

18 lines

New Thread

ADV Quilt project - UPDATE!

ADV Quilt project - UPDATE!

Ferret Wise Shelter

Thu, 18 Mar 2004 12:14:22 -0500

23 lines

New Thread

AFA ADV Grant Fund: American Ferret Association Responds

AFA ADV Grant Fund: American Ferret Association Responds

Anonymous Poster

Thu, 4 Mar 2004 19:20:05 -0500

90 lines

New Thread

AFA Spring Nationals Ferret Competition 3-27-2004

AFA Spring Nationals Ferret Competition 3-27-2004

Vickie McKimmey

Mon, 15 Mar 2004 18:35:39 -0500

65 lines

New Thread

AFA's response to ADV question

Re: AFA's response to ADV question

Vickie McKimmey

Mon, 8 Mar 2004 11:25:26 -0500

22 lines

Re: AFA's response to ADV question

Barbara Griswold

Fri, 5 Mar 2004 11:55:38 EST

16 lines

New Thread

Again, ferrets and chocolate..reply to Nancy

Again, ferrets and chocolate..reply to Nancy

Wildcat

Sun, 14 Mar 2004 08:36:09 -0500

27 lines

New Thread

aggressive HUMPING male

Re: aggressive HUMPING male

Cinnamon Sprite

Sun, 7 Mar 2004 03:57:34 -0500

19 lines

Re: aggressive HUMPING male

Jeanie Batson

Sat, 6 Mar 2004 18:38:00 EST

9 lines

aggressive HUMPING male

Mary Jo

Thu, 4 Mar 2004 20:22:09 -0800

22 lines

New Thread

ahh

ahh

valerie wahoski

Mon, 29 Mar 2004 03:23:52 -0800

26 lines

New Thread

AL shelter

AL shelter

Anne W

Mon, 15 Mar 2004 17:39:59 +0000

10 lines

New Thread

Alicia @ ferretwise and pet merchandising

Alicia @ ferretwise and pet merchandising

Lisa Thompson

Fri, 12 Mar 2004 10:09:27 -0500

16 lines

New Thread

allergies

allergies

Shelley

Wed, 24 Mar 2004 18:35:57 -0600

18 lines

New Thread

Animal bye products.

Re: Animal bye products.

Chris Lloyd

Sun, 29 Feb 2004 09:41:22 -0000

26 lines

New Thread

Annie Dyer??

Annie Dyer??

Jadesun

Sat, 6 Mar 2004 20:01:52 -0400

14 lines

New Thread

Another Ebay email to watch out for

Another Ebay email to watch out for

Connie Gaddy

Sat, 27 Mar 2004 15:58:33 GMT

15 lines

New Thread

Answering The Questions About Modern Ferret

Answering The Questions About Modern Ferret

Mary R. Shefferman

Sat, 28 Feb 2004 17:00:13 -0500

379 lines

New Thread

Anyone have ideas for treats?

Anyone have ideas for treats?

Judi Clausen

Thu, 4 Mar 2004 19:32:10 EST

25 lines

New Thread

Anyone have Parrots & Ferrets?

Anyone have Parrots & Ferrets?

valerie wahoski

Wed, 3 Mar 2004 18:43:48 -0800

18 lines

New Thread

Anyone in Keller TX

Anyone in Keller TX

Jo Ellen Susanne Johnson

Mon, 15 Mar 2004 20:39:43 -0600

21 lines

New Thread

Anyone in Keller, TX

Re: Anyone in Keller, TX

Connie Gaddy

Tue, 16 Mar 2004 14:21:14 GMT

25 lines

New Thread

April Armstrong Campbell <[log in to unmask]>

April Armstrong Campbell <[log in to unmask]>

carol

Fri, 26 Mar 2004 14:54:01 -0000

18 lines

New Thread

Auctions for Sneaker's vet bills

Auctions for Sneaker's vet bills

Lynlee Larson

Fri, 5 Mar 2004 14:58:31 -0600

21 lines

New Thread

away from computer; accusations

away from computer; accusations

Goth .Queen

Thu, 11 Mar 2004 17:32:30 +0000

50 lines

New Thread

AWWW Lisette....

AWWW Lisette....

Tara C. Radford

Sat, 20 Mar 2004 14:42:24 -0800

27 lines

New Thread

Bad Conditions for Ferrets in Pet Stores

Bad Conditions for Ferrets in Pet Stores

Night Maiden

Tue, 30 Mar 2004 07:03:23 -0800

20 lines

New Thread

BaM March Reminder!

BaM March Reminder!

Joanne Ruffner

Wed, 24 Mar 2004 15:13:01 -0700

77 lines

New Thread

Beautiful Bedding-help ferrets!

Beautiful Bedding-help ferrets!

rosemary german

Tue, 16 Mar 2004 21:54:47 -0500

21 lines

New Thread

Bedding on EBay to Benefit Gimmee Shelter in MA (and thanks!)

Re: Bedding on EBay to Benefit Gimmee Shelter in MA (and thanks!)

Leanne O'Neil

Mon, 29 Mar 2004 17:20:19 -0500

21 lines

New Thread

BENEFIT GIMMEE SHELTER FERRET RESCUE

BENEFIT GIMMEE SHELTER FERRET RESCUE

rosemary german

Wed, 24 Mar 2004 17:05:47 -0500

14 lines

New Thread

big cushy ferret bed

big cushy ferret bed

- Z -

Mon, 8 Mar 2004 12:01:25 -0500

41 lines

New Thread

Big Cushy Ferret Bed!

Big Cushy Ferret Bed!

Minta Taylor

Tue, 9 Mar 2004 07:47:00 -0800

13 lines

New Thread

Birds of Prey

Re: Birds of Prey

Ingrid K. Lower

Tue, 23 Mar 2004 00:43:52 -0800

34 lines

Birds of Prey

Deva Kolb

Sun, 21 Mar 2004 09:16:32 -0800

21 lines

New Thread

biting

biting

Anne W

Mon, 15 Mar 2004 19:53:02 +0000

35 lines

New Thread

Biting Cues

Biting Cues

S.Hewett

Sun, 14 Mar 2004 18:02:13 +0800

10 lines

New Thread

biting hands when changing newspapers..

biting hands when changing newspapers..

Anonymous Poster

Thu, 18 Mar 2004 07:36:41 -0800

18 lines

New Thread

Black Sables and Stress

Re: Black Sables and Stress

Jackie Comer

Fri, 26 Mar 2004 08:36:40 EST

15 lines

Black Sables and Stress

diane fishback

Thu, 25 Mar 2004 06:16:29 -0500

17 lines

New Thread

Blacky the Poop (Funny story challenge)

Blacky the Poop (Funny story challenge)

Rebecca Stout

Sun, 28 Mar 2004 14:05:31 EST

61 lines

New Thread

Blast from the past

Re: Blast from the past

Rebecca Stout

Sun, 28 Mar 2004 13:42:57 EST

58 lines

Re: Blast From The Past

Rebecca Stout

Sun, 28 Mar 2004 13:39:57 EST

100 lines

Re: Blast from the past

Linda Iroff

Sat, 27 Mar 2004 08:08:21 -0500

25 lines

Blast from the Past

Judy Cooke

Fri, 26 Mar 2004 18:54:01 -0800

46 lines

New Thread

blood testing; foods; overweight dangers; Sherman

blood testing; foods; overweight dangers; Sherman

sukie crandall

Fri, 5 Mar 2004 20:16:14 -0500

74 lines

New Thread

Blue balls needed! Please help, shelter asks!

Blue balls needed! Please help, shelter asks!

The Ferret Aid Society

Sat, 20 Mar 2004 22:35:15 -0500

24 lines

New Thread

Bob

Re: Bob

Robin Jones

Sun, 29 Feb 2004 10:09:47 EST

18 lines

New Thread

Bob C and USDA petitions

Bob C and USDA petitions

Sun, 21 Mar 2004 14:02:40 -0500

12 lines

New Thread

Bob C in NM

Bob C in NM

Sandy Repper

Fri, 19 Mar 2004 21:42:33 EST

16 lines

New Thread

Bob C. in Tucsoon

Bob C. in Tucsoon

Carol Owens

Sat, 20 Mar 2004 08:48:06 -0700

17 lines

New Thread

Bob C: CaCaLand Trip, Sick Ferrets

Bob C: CaCaLand Trip, Sick Ferrets

Church, Robert Ray (UMC-Student)

Wed, 3 Mar 2004 21:33:38 -0600

73 lines

New Thread

Bob C: California Trip Schedule

Bob C: California Trip Schedule

Church, Robert Ray (UMC-Student)

Sat, 20 Mar 2004 01:16:26 -0600

53 lines

New Thread

Bob C: Europe Trip and Fretten Symposium

Bob C: Europe Trip and Fretten Symposium

Church, Robert Ray (UMC-Student)

Tue, 2 Mar 2004 00:22:03 -0600

75 lines

New Thread

Bob C: Tui

Bob C: Tui

Church, Robert Ray (UMC-Student)

Wed, 17 Mar 2004 14:16:33 -0600

120 lines

New Thread

Bob Church in Nebraska!

Bob Church in Nebraska!

Melissa Rotert

Sun, 14 Mar 2004 08:02:04 -0800

21 lines

New Thread

Bob Church Sighting

Re: Bob Church Sighting

Mary Frerich-Kulesa

Wed, 31 Mar 2004 01:32:27 EST

23 lines

Bob Church Sighting

Robin Jones

Mon, 29 Mar 2004 02:13:02 EST

20 lines

New Thread

Bob Church's Journey to CaCa Land

Bob Church's Journey to CaCa Land

Rick White

Thu, 25 Mar 2004 14:20:38 EST

33 lines

New Thread

Bob Church's Journey To California

Bob Church's Journey To California

millie sanders

Wed, 24 Mar 2004 10:39:29 -0600

19 lines

New Thread

Bob in Tucson

Bob in Tucson

Carol Owens

Fri, 26 Mar 2004 21:06:41 -0700

15 lines

New Thread

Bob's ethical dilemma

Bob's ethical dilemma

Linda Stuart

Mon, 1 Mar 2004 07:05:19 -0500

16 lines

New Thread

Boy Did I Ever Screw Up! Thanks for Telling me!

Boy Did I Ever Screw Up! Thanks for Telling me!

Donna Austin

Thu, 25 Mar 2004 13:17:16 -0500

16 lines

New Thread

Brat is at the bridge

Brat is at the bridge

Marla Wadsworth

Sun, 21 Mar 2004 14:15:32 -0500

18 lines

New Thread

Bubbie, Adrenal, Thanks

Bubbie, Adrenal, Thanks

Susie I

Thu, 25 Mar 2004 16:48:20 -0500

49 lines

New Thread

Bubbles Update

Bubbles Update

<>

Mon, 8 Mar 2004 20:37:46 EST

28 lines

New Thread

Buck-a-Month Totals for 2003

Buck-a-Month Totals for 2003

Joanne Ruffner

Mon, 22 Mar 2004 13:19:02 -0700

40 lines

New Thread

Cage enhancement project: remote litter area

Cage enhancement project: remote litter area

Matt Staroscik

Wed, 24 Mar 2004 15:43:57 -0800

66 lines

New Thread

California ferrets

Re: California ferrets

Linda Iroff

Thu, 18 Mar 2004 21:06:57 -0500

27 lines

Re: California Ferrets

Jaclynn Bowers

Thu, 11 Mar 2004 15:56:39 -0700

9 lines

California Ferrets

Rachel Summers

Wed, 10 Mar 2004 12:37:28 -0600

59 lines

New Thread

camping

camping

Shelley

Fri, 19 Mar 2004 21:04:22 -0600

26 lines

New Thread

camping with ferrets

Re: camping with ferrets

Dianna Desrochers

Mon, 15 Mar 2004 10:12:13 -0500

47 lines

camping with ferrets

Shelley

Sat, 13 Mar 2004 06:55:18 -0600

19 lines

New Thread

Carriers for Sale to Benefit Shelter

Carriers for Sale to Benefit Shelter

TinyPrints Ferret Rescue/Shih Tzu Breeder

Wed, 3 Mar 2004 15:47:57 -0500

17 lines

New Thread

Casey Update (Stump Pyometra/Left Adrenal Surgery)

Casey Update (Stump Pyometra/Left Adrenal Surgery)

<>

Sat, 20 Mar 2004 19:26:47 EST

25 lines

New Thread

Challenge

Challenge

Stevy,Serria,& Frosty

Wed, 24 Mar 2004 09:28:54 -0500

18 lines

New Thread

Change in procedures for submitting tissue samples to the U of GA

Change in procedures for submitting tissue samples to the U of GA

Danee DeVore

Sun, 28 Mar 2004 21:49:44 -0500

66 lines

New Thread

Changing from free-range to caged

Changing from free-range to caged

Debra Rodvelt

Sun, 29 Feb 2004 18:36:32 -0600

39 lines

New Thread

check out all my ferret bedding on ebay!

check out all my ferret bedding on ebay!

Lynlee Larson

Fri, 19 Mar 2004 03:35:04 -0600

14 lines

New Thread

Chemo for ferrets

Chemo for ferrets

Caroline Jones aka CJ

Mon, 22 Mar 2004 23:18:03 EST

10 lines

New Thread

Chemotherapy & ferrets

Chemotherapy & ferrets

Holly Massay

Thu, 18 Mar 2004 08:01:45 +0000

41 lines

New Thread

chocolate

chocolate

Anne W

Mon, 15 Mar 2004 19:32:27 +0000

22 lines

New Thread

Chocolate Covered Suki

Chocolate Covered Suki

J Gordon Bengtson CI/ASMEL

Mon, 15 Mar 2004 07:22:31 -0500

20 lines

New Thread

chocolate; ah, me...; adrenal growths and costs; diseases and origin

chocolate; ah, me...; adrenal growths and costs; diseases and origin

sukie crandall

Sun, 14 Mar 2004 15:08:11 -0500

119 lines

New Thread

Cinnamon

Cinnamon

<>

Sat, 6 Mar 2004 21:25:38 +0000

113 lines

New Thread

Clarification on Potato Starch in Natural Gold

Clarification on Potato Starch in Natural Gold

Connie Gaddy

Wed, 10 Mar 2004 18:51:39 -0600

17 lines

New Thread

Cleaning House At The Shelter Store

Cleaning House At The Shelter Store

Harry

Thu, 11 Mar 2004 16:01:27 -0500

30 lines

New Thread

Cleaning House At The Shelter Store - More Items Added !!

Cleaning House At The Shelter Store - More Items Added !!

Harry

Sat, 13 Mar 2004 07:52:47 -0500

39 lines

New Thread

Companion FERRET OF THE YEAR ANNOUNCEMENT

Companion FERRET OF THE YEAR ANNOUNCEMENT

TinyPrints Ferret Rescue/Shih Tzu Breeder

Mon, 29 Mar 2004 05:44:43 -0500

21 lines

New Thread

Compassion

Re: Compassion

ferrets

Wed, 17 Mar 2004 11:25:08 -0500

19 lines

New Thread

Compassion and Helping Others

Compassion and Helping Others

Kim Schilling

Tue, 16 Mar 2004 15:45:10 -0600

119 lines

New Thread

Computer going to the shop again

Computer going to the shop again

Celtic Ferret

Tue, 16 Mar 2004 13:11:12 -0500

11 lines

New Thread

confusion over what a cold is and is not

confusion over what a cold is and is not

sukie crandall

Tue, 16 Mar 2004 14:01:21 -0500

60 lines

New Thread

congratulations Conner!

congratulations Conner!

Mary Jo

Wed, 24 Mar 2004 00:07:41 -0800

15 lines

New Thread

conjecture;; tree branch

conjecture;; tree branch

Sukie Crandall

Tue, 23 Mar 2004 10:38:04 -0500

20 lines

New Thread

correction on addy for ADV Quilt...

correction on addy for ADV Quilt...

poleKATparsons

Fri, 19 Mar 2004 06:38:21 -0800

31 lines

New Thread

Correction on raffle item name for AFA March 27th Show

Correction on raffle item name for AFA March 27th Show

Vickie McKimmey

Tue, 16 Mar 2004 16:27:25 -0500

13 lines

New Thread

Cost of surgery for Mini-Me and thanks

Cost of surgery for Mini-Me and thanks

Lisette Lumsden

Sat, 20 Mar 2004 22:53:58 EST

72 lines

New Thread

Craftsman Tool Raffle to help save Jean Winners

Craftsman Tool Raffle to help save Jean Winners

<>

Mon, 8 Mar 2004 01:22:52 EST

33 lines

New Thread

Crochet eggs

Crochet eggs

Karen Lee

Sun, 7 Mar 2004 09:50:57 -0500

23 lines

New Thread

curious as to how many surgies are done in one day per vet

curious as to how many surgies are done in one day per vet

Eleanor Mead

Tue, 2 Mar 2004 18:33:00 -0500

16 lines

New Thread

Cy-Purr Mouse; Natural Gold food

Cy-Purr Mouse; Natural Gold food

shron33

Mon, 22 Mar 2004 15:01:35 -0500

45 lines

New Thread

Cyber Mouse

Cyber Mouse

Deva Kolb

Mon, 22 Mar 2004 08:12:31 -0800

11 lines

New Thread

cypur mouse

cypur mouse

Lynda Galloway

Tue, 23 Mar 2004 12:08:07 -0500

12 lines

New Thread

Dear Sandi and Sara Ferret

Dear Sandi and Sara Ferret

Joe Ruggier

Tue, 23 Mar 2004 18:23:04 -0500

28 lines

New Thread

Desperate to place [OR]

Re: Desperate to place [OR]

Melanee

Wed, 10 Mar 2004 07:02:48 -0800

17 lines

Re: Desperate to place [OR]

Chrissy

Tue, 9 Mar 2004 09:53:56 -0700

21 lines

Desperate to place [OR]

Sonia Wood

Mon, 8 Mar 2004 18:12:24 -0800

20 lines

New Thread

Diseases vs ferret mills vs early spay/neuter

Diseases vs ferret mills vs early spay/neuter

Lisa P.

Sat, 13 Mar 2004 16:25:13 -0500

81 lines

New Thread

distemper

Re: distemper

S.Hewett

Thu, 11 Mar 2004 20:06:54 +0800

24 lines

Re: distemper

Lisa P.

Thu, 11 Mar 2004 06:45:49 -0500

34 lines

Re: distemper

Miranda Owen

Thu, 11 Mar 2004 04:42:02 -0800

15 lines

distemper

S.Hewett

Wed, 10 Mar 2004 18:40:16 +0800

22 lines

New Thread

Dook-N-Dance & TBC DVDs try again with fundraiser

Dook-N-Dance & TBC DVDs try again with fundraiser

Shawn and Lori

Sat, 27 Mar 2004 07:24:26 -0800

97 lines

New Thread

duplicate names

duplicate names

Carol Owens

Mon, 15 Mar 2004 12:32:56 -0700

14 lines

New Thread

Eagle Pack

Re: Eagle Pack

Nancy Farlow

Wed, 3 Mar 2004 11:56:15 -0500

18 lines

New Thread

Eagle Pack Ferret Food

Re: Eagle Pack Ferret Food

Barbara Griswold

Wed, 3 Mar 2004 12:23:14 EST

26 lines

New Thread

eaglePack ferret food

eaglePack ferret food

Carol Owens

Tue, 2 Mar 2004 20:15:35 -0700

19 lines

New Thread

Easter Card Exchange

Easter Card Exchange

Judy Cooke

Mon, 29 Mar 2004 20:39:11 -0800

32 lines

New Thread

Ebay auctions to benefit Ferret Haven "By-the-Sea"!

Ebay auctions to benefit Ferret Haven "By-the-Sea"!

<>

Wed, 24 Mar 2004 08:01:48 EST

17 lines

New Thread

Ebay impersonators OT

Ebay impersonators OT

Jackie DeCarlo

Sun, 28 Mar 2004 20:40:06 -0800

45 lines

New Thread

Educating new ferret owners

Educating new ferret owners

Donna & Daniel Christen

Wed, 17 Mar 2004 08:17:41 -0600

31 lines

New Thread

Elvira & liver cancer

Elvira & liver cancer

Rhea Fulmer

Mon, 8 Mar 2004 16:21:11 EST

18 lines

New Thread

Emergency trip to the vet..Prayers needed

Emergency trip to the vet..Prayers needed

Anna

Mon, 1 Mar 2004 18:10:11 -0500

26 lines

New Thread

Eulogy for Kooto

Eulogy for Kooto

Melody Tomaszewicz

Mon, 29 Mar 2004 14:33:53 -0500

53 lines

New Thread

Eulogy to Sanity

Eulogy to Sanity

<>

Tue, 16 Mar 2004 18:55:35 EST

56 lines

New Thread

Everything including the kitchen sink raffle

Everything including the kitchen sink raffle

Ron Carter

Thu, 4 Mar 2004 09:41:37 -0600

22 lines

New Thread

Fang

Fang

<>

Sun, 14 Mar 2004 12:50:31 +0000

109 lines

New Thread

ferret allergies

ferret allergies

Shelley

Tue, 23 Mar 2004 05:48:30 -0600

26 lines

New Thread

ferret allergies and update

ferret allergies and update

Donahue, Suzanna C.

Wed, 24 Mar 2004 09:10:12 -0500

36 lines

New Thread

Ferret And Chocolate

Ferret And Chocolate

<>

Sun, 14 Mar 2004 14:58:37 EST

28 lines

New Thread

ferret charms

ferret charms

Jo Ellen Susanne Johnson

Tue, 23 Mar 2004 16:03:10 -0600

12 lines

New Thread

ferret charms/bracelet

ferret charms/bracelet

Lisette Lumsden

Wed, 24 Mar 2004 09:56:03 EST

19 lines

New Thread

ferret diploma

ferret diploma

richard r stephens

Mon, 8 Mar 2004 16:48:29 -0800

13 lines

New Thread

Ferret Diseases

Ferret Diseases

Mary H Parker

Tue, 16 Mar 2004 07:16:47 -0500

31 lines

New Thread

ferret event

ferret event

Cathy Harper

Tue, 9 Mar 2004 21:01:45 EST

16 lines

New Thread

ferret food and ingredients reply

Re: ferret food and ingredients reply

valerie wahoski

Sun, 29 Feb 2004 22:58:40 -0800

46 lines

New Thread

Ferret food and many questions

Re: Ferret food and many questions

Roger Vaughn

Thu, 4 Mar 2004 22:58:51 -0500

129 lines

Ferret food and many questions

suzi lambert

Wed, 3 Mar 2004 15:22:38 -0800

32 lines

New Thread

Ferret in Pet store AL

Ferret in Pet store AL

valerie wahoski

Sat, 13 Mar 2004 15:48:29 -0800

41 lines

New Thread

ferret intellegent???

ferret intellegent???

ferretlove

Tue, 16 Mar 2004 03:23:33 -0500

16 lines

New Thread

ferret intelligence

ferret intelligence

Yvonne Zoll

Thu, 18 Mar 2004 20:59:01 -0800

25 lines

Re: ferret intelligence

Judi Clausen

Wed, 17 Mar 2004 19:46:52 EST

49 lines

Re: ferret intelligence

<>

Wed, 17 Mar 2004 19:37:27 EST

32 lines

Ferret Intelligence

Troy Lynn

Mon, 15 Mar 2004 13:46:38 -0600

29 lines

New Thread

Ferret looking for new home, Lima, Ohio area

Ferret looking for new home, Lima, Ohio area

Julie Fossa

Fri, 5 Mar 2004 18:49:16 -0800

46 lines

New Thread

FERRET OF THE YEAR!

FERRET OF THE YEAR!

mike j hamm

Sun, 28 Mar 2004 08:31:34 -0800

24 lines

New Thread

Ferret Poll, etc

Ferret Poll, etc

<>

Tue, 16 Mar 2004 18:22:12 EST

42 lines

New Thread

Ferret Protection Act - Correction from yesterday's FML

Ferret Protection Act - Correction from yesterday's FML

Ingrid Rhinehart

Mon, 15 Mar 2004 16:33:29 -0600

15 lines

New Thread

Ferret Protection Act - Last Reminder Before Hearing

Ferret Protection Act - Last Reminder Before Hearing

Ingrid Rhinehart

Tue, 9 Mar 2004 07:09:21 -0600

31 lines

New Thread

Ferret Protection Act in MD - Update after the hearing

Ferret Protection Act in MD - Update after the hearing

Ingrid Rhinehart

Sun, 14 Mar 2004 18:45:39 -0600

45 lines

New Thread

Ferret Protection Act Update and Petition

Ferret Protection Act Update and Petition

Ingrid Rhinehart

Tue, 2 Mar 2004 07:07:48 -0600

38 lines

New Thread

Ferret Shelter eBay Auction Ends Soon

Ferret Shelter eBay Auction Ends Soon

June Franke

Sat, 27 Mar 2004 21:39:48 EST

12 lines

New Thread

ferret sighting

ferret sighting

richard r stephens

Fri, 19 Mar 2004 22:32:38 -0800

13 lines

New Thread

Ferret Signs

Ferret Signs

Valerie H

Sun, 21 Mar 2004 14:20:03 -0800

13 lines

New Thread

Ferret Stamps

Ferret Stamps

Jennifer Ahler

Tue, 23 Mar 2004 01:29:34 +0000

10 lines

New Thread

Ferret stomping

Ferret stomping

Joan Fernald

Sat, 27 Mar 2004 06:46:02 -0800

17 lines

New Thread

Ferret surgery survey / 6 pack response

Ferret surgery survey / 6 pack response

Donna & Daniel Christen

Wed, 3 Mar 2004 12:44:23 -0600

72 lines

New Thread

Ferret t-shirts

Ferret t-shirts

Wed, 17 Mar 2004 16:01:25 -0700

17 lines

New Thread

Ferret Tees 4 Ferret Wise - CLOSEOUT SPECIAL!

Ferret Tees 4 Ferret Wise - CLOSEOUT SPECIAL!

Ferret Wise Shelter

Sun, 14 Mar 2004 17:11:08 -0500

25 lines

New Thread

Ferret Toys

Ferret Toys

Squeeks

Tue, 23 Mar 2004 22:51:32 -0500

20 lines

FERRET TOYS

Squeeks

Sat, 20 Mar 2004 00:40:29 -0500

22 lines

New Thread

Ferret Toys in Card Exchange

Ferret Toys in Card Exchange

Fran Brown

Sun, 21 Mar 2004 06:54:15 EST

28 lines

New Thread

Ferret Travel Stories

Ferret Travel Stories

<>

Wed, 3 Mar 2004 16:36:08 -0500

15 lines

New Thread

Ferret Wise on the road........PA!

Ferret Wise on the road........PA!

Ferret Wise Shelter

Fri, 12 Mar 2004 12:14:15 -0500

36 lines

New Thread

Ferret Wise update

Ferret Wise update

Ferret Wise Shelter

Tue, 2 Mar 2004 17:54:49 -0500

25 lines

New Thread

Ferret Wise Update -

Ferret Wise Update -

Ferret Wise Shelter

Thu, 18 Mar 2004 12:02:05 -0500

83 lines

New Thread

ferret-made ferret hammy

ferret-made ferret hammy

Risa Di Vincenzo

Mon, 1 Mar 2004 19:39:50 -0500

30 lines

New Thread

Ferretone

Ferretone

TinyPrints Ferret Rescue/Shih Tzu Breeder

Thu, 11 Mar 2004 14:00:58 -0500

17 lines

New Thread

Ferrets and allergies

Ferrets and allergies

Sophie Warnie

Thu, 25 Mar 2004 08:57:32 +0100

31 lines

New Thread

Ferrets and Chocolate

Ferrets and Chocolate

J Gordon Bengtson CI/ASMEL

Sun, 14 Mar 2004 14:58:06 -0500

20 lines

Ferrets and Chocolate

J Gordon Bengtson CI/ASMEL

Sat, 13 Mar 2004 07:03:14 -0500

20 lines

New Thread

Ferrets and chocolate..

Re: Ferrets and chocolate..

Todd Leuthold

Sat, 13 Mar 2004 13:02:51 -0500

48 lines

ferrets and chocolate..

Wildcat

Fri, 12 Mar 2004 13:21:33 -0500

32 lines

New Thread

ferrets and flowers

Re: ferrets and flowers

Yvonne Zoll

Sat, 13 Mar 2004 06:32:28 -0800

14 lines

Ferrets and flowers

April Armstrong Campbell

Fri, 12 Mar 2004 21:16:26 -0500

14 lines

New Thread

ferrets and ole ladies.reply to Veda..

ferrets and ole ladies.reply to Veda..

Anonymous Poster

Tue, 9 Mar 2004 05:57:00 -0800

9 lines

New Thread

Ferrets and shoes and a P.S.

Ferrets and shoes and a P.S.

Tamara Logan

Thu, 18 Mar 2004 13:59:32 EST

67 lines

New Thread

ferrets biting for no reason

Re: ferrets biting for no reason

Claire Curtis

Sat, 13 Mar 2004 20:24:26 -0500

68 lines

ferrets biting for no reason

FerretCreations

Fri, 12 Mar 2004 11:32:55 -0800

30 lines

New Thread

Ferrets ferrets and of course Ferrets...

Ferrets ferrets and of course Ferrets...

Fred A Hurd

Sun, 28 Mar 2004 22:59:04 EST

48 lines

New Thread

Ferrets for Adoption in Sierra Vista

Ferrets for Adoption in Sierra Vista

Joanne Ruffner

Thu, 18 Mar 2004 12:20:51 -0700

26 lines

New Thread

ferrets in Akron, OH

ferrets in Akron, OH

Alayne Avery

Thu, 11 Mar 2004 04:56:32 -0500

16 lines

New Thread

Ferrets in need of help in Long Island, NY

Ferrets in need of help in Long Island, NY

Meagan Quinn

Thu, 11 Mar 2004 21:18:07 -0500

47 lines

New Thread

Ferrets in Need of Help on Long Island

Re: Ferrets in Need of Help on Long Island

Kathleen Homan

Fri, 12 Mar 2004 11:46:44 -0500

23 lines

New Thread

Ferrets in Pa in need of home

Ferrets in Pa in need of home

TinyPrints Ferret Rescue/Shih Tzu Breeder

Wed, 24 Mar 2004 09:49:04 -0500

17 lines

New Thread

Ferrets in Your Home & High Protein in food

Ferrets in Your Home & High Protein in food

Alayne Avery

Sun, 21 Mar 2004 22:35:55 -0500

16 lines

New Thread

Ferrets Make CNN

Re: Ferrets Make CNN

shron33

Mon, 29 Mar 2004 18:04:46 -0500

33 lines

New Thread

Ferrets make CNN!

Ferrets make CNN!

Anne Ryan

Fri, 26 Mar 2004 10:25:10 EST

9 lines

New Thread

Ferrets needing a home in Lake George, New York

Ferrets needing a home in Lake George, New York

Francis and Sue Winter

Thu, 18 Mar 2004 23:33:31 -0500

20 lines

New Thread

Ferrets needing homes; Looking for a V-Hob

Ferrets needing homes; Looking for a V-Hob

Kim Schilling

Sun, 7 Mar 2004 12:25:19 -0600

26 lines

New Thread

Ferrets with colds

Ferrets with colds

Claflin

Sun, 14 Mar 2004 14:54:14 -0800

17 lines

New Thread

Fert costs for medical

Re: Fert costs for medical

<>

Sun, 14 Mar 2004 08:05:52 EST

44 lines

New Thread

Ferts needing teeth cleaning

Ferts needing teeth cleaning

Elizabeth

Sun, 7 Mar 2004 20:43:14 -0800

29 lines

New Thread

Finances

Finances

Rachel Summers

Sat, 13 Mar 2004 14:59:46 -0600

22 lines

finances

Nan and Sandy Sanders

Fri, 12 Mar 2004 08:22:45 -0500

23 lines

New Thread

finances animals bitting for no reason

finances animals bitting for no reason

Sat, 13 Mar 2004 05:26:49 -0800

27 lines

New Thread

Finn McCool crosses the Rainbow Bridge

Finn McCool crosses the Rainbow Bridge

Celtic Ferret

Sun, 14 Mar 2004 15:40:45 -0500

18 lines

New Thread

For Bandit Meriadoc, the Good Friend

For Bandit Meriadoc, the Good Friend

Wes Hurley

Tue, 30 Mar 2004 19:27:38 -0800

72 lines

New Thread

For Bob and Tui

For Bob and Tui

Nancy Mitchell

Tue, 23 Mar 2004 09:45:28 -0700

26 lines

New Thread

Foster care needed in PA

Foster care needed in PA

jlm7777

Tue, 30 Mar 2004 17:46:16 -0600

17 lines

New Thread

Found new food--any comments?

Re: Found new food--any comments?

David Frischling

Thu, 18 Mar 2004 04:58:57 -0500

93 lines

Re: Found new food--any comments?

shona

Thu, 18 Mar 2004 18:12:54 +0800

20 lines

Found new food--any comments?

Dean and Becky DeGeer

Wed, 17 Mar 2004 19:09:31 -0800

46 lines

New Thread

FR&HH No-Kill Ferret Shelter eBay Auction Benefit

FR&HH No-Kill Ferret Shelter eBay Auction Benefit

June Franke

Thu, 25 Mar 2004 21:11:46 EST

12 lines

FR&HH No-Kill Ferret Shelter eBay Auction Benefit

June Franke

Mon, 22 Mar 2004 22:13:46 EST

12 lines

New Thread

free Ferret Stuff

Re: free Ferret Stuff

Marta -Cricket-Mitchell

Wed, 24 Mar 2004 13:22:39 +0000

29 lines

New Thread

FREE Ferret Stuff FREE and a Few Ferret Cookie Cutters Still Left

FREE Ferret Stuff FREE and a Few Ferret Cookie Cutters Still Left

Donna Austin

Tue, 23 Mar 2004 23:37:07 EST

31 lines

New Thread

FROLIC available in HTML!

FROLIC available in HTML!

Ferret Wise Shelter

Fri, 5 Mar 2004 21:58:59 -0500

10 lines

New Thread

from jodi in oklahoma

from jodi in oklahoma

Chuck Desormeaux

Mon, 22 Mar 2004 16:39:36 -0600

23 lines

New Thread

Frustrated in California

Frustrated in California

kimberly

Thu, 18 Mar 2004 22:53:21 -0800

47 lines

New Thread

funky tail?

funky tail?

valerie wahoski

Tue, 16 Mar 2004 22:49:59 -0800

33 lines

New Thread

funny stories

funny stories

suzi lambert

Tue, 30 Mar 2004 05:32:10 -0800

16 lines

New Thread

Future bedding Swaps

Future bedding Swaps

valerie wahoski

Mon, 22 Mar 2004 13:03:55 -0800

33 lines

New Thread

Fwd: Ferret Food

Fwd: Ferret Food

Barbara Griswold

Fri, 19 Mar 2004 12:39:23 EST

38 lines

New Thread

Fysha Owens

Fysha Owens

Anonymous Poster

Wed, 10 Mar 2004 21:19:26 -0800

20 lines

New Thread

Getting Wood Pellets in NY/NJ/Conn Area

Getting Wood Pellets in NY/NJ/Conn Area

mary ann

Tue, 2 Mar 2004 13:24:11 -0500

31 lines

New Thread

Gimme Shelter Ferret Rescue Update and Plea for Help

Re: Gimme Shelter Ferret Rescue Update and Plea for Help

Leanne O'Neil

Mon, 22 Mar 2004 20:36:26 -0500

62 lines

New Thread

Good Bye Bailey

Good Bye Bailey

Wayne Gardner

Wed, 17 Mar 2004 16:02:33 +0000

36 lines

New Thread

Goodbye Boomer

Goodbye Boomer

Judy Cooke

Tue, 16 Mar 2004 19:21:15 -0800

65 lines

New Thread

Goodbye Our Longtime Friend-RASCAL

Goodbye Our Longtime Friend-RASCAL

rosemary german

Sat, 20 Mar 2004 12:20:38 -0500

22 lines

New Thread

Graphical chart about ferrets

Graphical chart about ferrets

Lisa Whittleton

Mon, 15 Mar 2004 23:02:51 -0800

18 lines

New Thread

Great site

Great site

Robin Jones

Mon, 8 Mar 2004 17:45:19 EST

18 lines

New Thread

Guess Who Won This !!

Guess Who Won This !!

Harry

Mon, 15 Mar 2004 07:18:06 -0500

43 lines

New Thread

hairball-bad lax-needs home [MI]

hairball-bad lax-needs home [MI]

Dayna Kennedy

Tue, 2 Mar 2004 16:31:07 -0800

33 lines

New Thread

Hand feeding tools

Hand feeding tools

J Gordon Bengtson CI/ASMEL

Thu, 11 Mar 2004 10:13:44 -0500

15 lines

New Thread

Happy St.Patricks Day

Happy St.Patricks Day

Sandy Repper

Wed, 17 Mar 2004 00:44:53 EST

26 lines

New Thread

Harley "Bug" From Heaven...

Harley "Bug" From Heaven...

Randy Magick1

Sat, 27 Mar 2004 17:18:17 -0500

35 lines

New Thread

Harley "Bug" From Heaven.....

Harley "Bug" From Heaven.....

The Ferret Aid Society

Sat, 20 Mar 2004 19:46:39 -0500

55 lines

Harley "Bug" From Heaven.....

magick

Sat, 13 Mar 2004 14:00:12 -0500

52 lines

New Thread

Have you ever felt helpless and frustrated seeing a tiny and sickly kit in a pet store? NOW YOU HAVE POWER!

Have you ever felt helpless and frustrated seeing a tiny and sickly kit in a pet store? NOW YOU HAVE POWER!

sukie crandall

Wed, 24 Mar 2004 14:09:59 -0500

89 lines

New Thread

Heart Of Ohio Ferret Assoc. & Rescue Meeting

Heart Of Ohio Ferret Assoc. & Rescue Meeting

Hofa Membership

Wed, 17 Mar 2004 16:59:34 -0800

38 lines

New Thread

Help Lakeroad Ferret Farm Rescue Shelter

Help Lakeroad Ferret Farm Rescue Shelter

Stevy,Serria,& Frosty

Tue, 23 Mar 2004 14:12:58 -0500

71 lines

New Thread

Help Needed !!!!!

Help Needed !!!!!

Harry

Fri, 19 Mar 2004 14:18:28 -0500

39 lines

New Thread

Help on Deafness

Re: Help on Deafness

Rebecca Stout

Wed, 3 Mar 2004 17:43:53 EST

34 lines

New Thread

HELP WANTED: Ferret Sitter - Waterloo, Iowa

HELP WANTED: Ferret Sitter - Waterloo, Iowa

Lisa Weisensale

Thu, 11 Mar 2004 22:29:39 EST

11 lines

New Thread

Help!

Help!

Nicole Doyle

Wed, 17 Mar 2004 17:02:05 EST

13 lines

New Thread

Helping The Shelter

Helping The Shelter

Harry

Mon, 29 Mar 2004 09:56:57 -0500

29 lines

Helping The Shelter

Stevy,Serria,& Frosty

Thu, 25 Mar 2004 13:26:31 -0500

41 lines

New Thread

Hey Laura/Emmett Shelter!

Hey Laura/Emmett Shelter!

Tara C. Radford

Sun, 14 Mar 2004 07:55:00 -0800

52 lines

New Thread

high blood calcium, blood protein spikes

high blood calcium, blood protein spikes

sukie crandall

Wed, 24 Mar 2004 17:57:33 -0500

52 lines

New Thread

High Res Ferret Pics

High Res Ferret Pics

Lisa Weisensale

Tue, 23 Mar 2004 18:27:25 EST

12 lines

New Thread

Holidaying with ferrets

Re: Holidaying with ferrets

Claire Curtis

Tue, 16 Mar 2004 08:51:38 -0500

42 lines

Holidaying with ferrets

Anonymous Poster

Tue, 16 Mar 2004 15:39:58 +1100

88 lines

New Thread

Hollistic and Natural health care for ferrets

Hollistic and Natural health care for ferrets

David Frischling

Sun, 21 Mar 2004 01:51:49 -0500

22 lines

New Thread

How to 'Pluck' A Ferret: Shedding Season

How to 'Pluck' A Ferret: Shedding Season

Jacquie Rodgers

Sat, 13 Mar 2004 21:18:30 -0700

71 lines

New Thread

I'm leaving early

I'm leaving early

valerie wahoski

Wed, 10 Mar 2004 12:26:09 -0800

24 lines

New Thread

I, SOSkat, need to take a poll

I, SOSkat, need to take a poll

poleKATparsons

Tue, 23 Mar 2004 06:53:49 -0800

53 lines

New Thread

ideas for cage liner

Re: ideas for cage liner

Keri Burleson

Thu, 11 Mar 2004 02:14:12 EST

33 lines

ideas for cage liner

Lisa P.

Wed, 10 Mar 2004 07:00:57 -0500

37 lines

New Thread

If you can spare some thoughts.....(Shal Dee)

If you can spare some thoughts.....(Shal Dee)

Kris Kriskius

Sun, 21 Mar 2004 10:50:18 EST

18 lines

New Thread

IF YOU CARE ABOUT FERRETS

IF YOU CARE ABOUT FERRETS

<>

Sun, 28 Mar 2004 12:40:32 EST

42 lines

New Thread

Anonymous Poster

Tue, 9 Mar 2004 22:47:57 -0800

8 lines

New Thread

Ingrid let me know that there was a misunderstanding of what I said

Ingrid let me know that there was a misunderstanding of what I said

sukie crandall

Thu, 18 Mar 2004 18:00:41 -0500

32 lines

New Thread

Inland NW Ferret Show 2004

Inland NW Ferret Show 2004

Darcy Sinsley

Thu, 4 Mar 2004 07:40:36 -0800

33 lines

New Thread

Insulinoma treatment

Insulinoma treatment

Jay & Lisa

Sat, 6 Mar 2004 14:54:40 -0700

22 lines

New Thread

Integrating ferrets & a dog

Re: Integrating ferrets & a dog

Ingrid K. Lower

Wed, 17 Mar 2004 19:18:32 -0800

39 lines

Integrating ferrets & a dog

Michele Doyle

Tue, 16 Mar 2004 21:22:03 -0500

19 lines

New Thread

Intestinal tract infection??

Intestinal tract infection??

Melissa Lough

Sun, 7 Mar 2004 16:47:42 -0500

16 lines

New Thread

Introducing Marmie!

Introducing Marmie!

Chrissy

Mon, 15 Mar 2004 09:11:55 -0700

13 lines

New Thread

introducing new ferts

Re: introducing new ferts

Matt Staroscik

Sun, 28 Mar 2004 23:56:27 -0800

19 lines

introducing new ferts

ferret angels

Sun, 28 Mar 2004 11:21:32 -0800

17 lines

New Thread

Invalid User Name

Re: Invalid User Name

Chuck Desormeaux

Wed, 24 Mar 2004 08:00:05 -0600

10 lines

Invalid User Name

Spirit Wolf

Wed, 24 Mar 2004 05:12:18 -0600

16 lines

New Thread

is my girl a woman?

is my girl a woman?

Danni Dixon

Fri, 12 Mar 2004 21:34:54 -0800

19 lines

New Thread

It's A Party

It's A Party

Robin Jones

Tue, 16 Mar 2004 22:43:10 EST

41 lines

New Thread

It's a sign! ;-)

It's a sign! ;-)

Aileen K.

Wed, 17 Mar 2004 06:17:01 -0800

33 lines

New Thread

It's quite normal for panda marked ones to be deaf, insulinoma, finding vets

It's quite normal for panda marked ones to be deaf, insulinoma, finding vets

sukie crandall

Wed, 3 Mar 2004 14:44:19 -0500

45 lines

New Thread

Itching ferret

Itching ferret

Renee' Jay

Wed, 10 Mar 2004 07:59:14 -0500

14 lines

New Thread

Itchy Ferret

Re: Itchy Ferret

Renee' Jay

Thu, 11 Mar 2004 12:40:55 -0500

13 lines

New Thread

Item to list please [bedding]

Item to list please [bedding]

Karen Lee

Tue, 9 Mar 2004 11:44:41 -0500

13 lines

New Thread

Jen B's post/tatoo

Jen B's post/tatoo

Dayna Kennedy

Fri, 12 Mar 2004 15:54:00 -0800

57 lines

New Thread

Jen's post and ferrets in Oregon

Jen's post and ferrets in Oregon

Theresa Golden

Sun, 14 Mar 2004 00:54:18 EST

33 lines

New Thread

JM from FHL: A to Q if high protein causes kidney failure in ferrets

JM from FHL: A to Q if high protein causes kidney failure in ferrets

Sukie Crandall

Wed, 3 Mar 2004 00:58:40 -0500

17 lines

New Thread

JM from FHL: Sevo and Iso

JM from FHL: Sevo and Iso

Sukie Crandall

Wed, 3 Mar 2004 00:56:31 -0500

16 lines

New Thread

JM from FHL: Sevo vs. Iso.

JM from FHL: Sevo vs. Iso.

Sukie Crandall

Sat, 6 Mar 2004 12:43:36 -0500

14 lines

New Thread

JM from FHL: tryptophan

JM from FHL: tryptophan

Sukie Crandall

Tue, 2 Mar 2004 21:43:50 -0500

18 lines

New Thread

JM from FHL: vaccine reactions, pretreatments, types of vaccines

JM from FHL: vaccine reactions, pretreatments, types of vaccines

Sukie Crandall

Sat, 6 Mar 2004 12:29:37 -0500

36 lines

New Thread

Job for Saraferret

Job for Saraferret

Sandee

Mon, 1 Mar 2004 05:40:45 -0800

23 lines

New Thread

Judy's challenge for finding funnies

Judy's challenge for finding funnies

sukie crandall

Mon, 29 Mar 2004 11:44:49 -0500

50 lines

New Thread

Keith's and Reese's first outing on the 27th March

Keith's and Reese's first outing on the 27th March

Goth .Queen

Mon, 29 Mar 2004 20:52:01 +0000

73 lines

New Thread

Kids/furkids; FFC

Re: Kids/furkids; FFC

Rebecca Stout

Tue, 2 Mar 2004 16:32:14 EST

47 lines

New Thread

Kids/furkids; Food; FFC

Kids/furkids; Food; FFC

shron33

Mon, 1 Mar 2004 18:06:48 -0500

43 lines

New Thread

Kim's Post

Kim's Post

<>

Wed, 17 Mar 2004 12:46:35 -0500

11 lines

New Thread

Kodo lost

Kodo lost

J Gordon Bengtson CI/ASMEL

Sun, 29 Feb 2004 10:18:43 -0500

54 lines

New Thread

Kodo lost [a remedy to this happening again]

Re: Kodo lost [a remedy to this happening again]

poleKATparsons

Mon, 1 Mar 2004 05:55:35 -0800

45 lines

New Thread

Lake George Ferrets

Lake George Ferrets

Rich Christman

Sat, 20 Mar 2004 07:09:06 -0500

11 lines

Re: Lake George Ferrets

Anne Ryan

Fri, 19 Mar 2004 10:03:29 EST

10 lines

New Thread

Lakeroad Ferret Farm Rescue & shelter benefits this month on ebay!

Lakeroad Ferret Farm Rescue & shelter benefits this month on ebay!

Jaden Schmidt

Mon, 8 Mar 2004 07:22:21 -0800

19 lines

New Thread

Lakeroad Ferret Farm Rescue Shelter Clearance Items

Lakeroad Ferret Farm Rescue Shelter Clearance Items

Harry

Mon, 15 Mar 2004 14:49:08 -0500

59 lines

New Thread

Last Call for St Paddy's Day

Last Call for St Paddy's Day

Judy Cooke

Thu, 4 Mar 2004 19:40:35 -0800

18 lines

New Thread

Last Call Our Best Raffle Yet - Jean Caputo

Last Call Our Best Raffle Yet - Jean Caputo

Diane Sauter

Fri, 12 Mar 2004 18:30:33 -0500

57 lines

New Thread

Last day to snail mail for SOS tickets!!!

Last day to snail mail for SOS tickets!!!

poleKATparsons

Sun, 7 Mar 2004 17:46:05 -0800

64 lines

New Thread

Laverne & Shirley, in Mass shelter

Laverne & Shirley, in Mass shelter

Risa Di Vincenzo

Sat, 27 Mar 2004 23:40:10 -0500

109 lines

New Thread

Letter addy (NAVY)

Letter addy (NAVY)

valerie wahoski

Mon, 22 Mar 2004 20:09:43 -0800

36 lines

New Thread

LimeJello or Bob C.?

LimeJello or Bob C.?

Deva Kolb

Sun, 28 Mar 2004 09:21:04 -0800

18 lines

New Thread

liver values

liver values

sukie crandall

Thu, 25 Mar 2004 15:34:09 -0500

35 lines

New Thread

Looking for a vet in the Ohio area

Looking for a vet in the Ohio area

Kelly Jo

Wed, 24 Mar 2004 13:08:05 EST

8 lines

New Thread

looking for cards

looking for cards

Linda Proulx

Mon, 15 Mar 2004 22:38:26 -0500

15 lines

New Thread

Looking for ferret website...

Looking for ferret website...

Billy Toler

Thu, 11 Mar 2004 09:42:48 EST

12 lines

New Thread

Looking for Fysha Owens - Please E-mail Me!

Looking for Fysha Owens - Please E-mail Me!

Mary R. Shefferman

Fri, 5 Mar 2004 12:28:07 -0500

32 lines

New Thread

Looking for the FML Issue that was on Rat Tail

Looking for the FML Issue that was on Rat Tail

Lori Sies, Ferret's Dream House

Fri, 5 Mar 2004 15:05:38 -0600

16 lines

New Thread

Looking to adopt or shelter in Michigan - anyone out there?

Looking to adopt or shelter in Michigan - anyone out there?

Kimberly Kaye Carter

Thu, 25 Mar 2004 05:51:01 EST

14 lines

New Thread

LOST all auction information.. computer crash.. virus

Re: LOST all auction information.. computer crash.. virus

Claire Curtis

Wed, 24 Mar 2004 10:16:23 -0500

29 lines

LOST all auction information.. computer crash.. virus

Chuck Desormeaux

Tue, 23 Mar 2004 07:47:36 -0600

21 lines

New Thread

Lu Lu climbing the gate

Lu Lu climbing the gate

Chrissy

Sat, 13 Mar 2004 10:44:19 -0700

11 lines

New Thread

Lucky Escaped

Lucky Escaped

David Owings

Thu, 18 Mar 2004 18:02:52 -0800

14 lines

New Thread

MA area Babysitter needed

MA area Babysitter needed

Kim VanderLaan

Fri, 19 Mar 2004 10:56:50 -0500

19 lines

New Thread

Many, many, many ferrets at Scamp's (portland, OR)

Many, many, many ferrets at Scamp's (portland, OR)

Minta Taylor

Mon, 1 Mar 2004 07:52:50 -0800

27 lines

New Thread

Mark Malone on The View: ferret spotted?

Mark Malone on The View: ferret spotted?

Lisette Lumsden

Wed, 3 Mar 2004 10:10:17 EST

52 lines

New Thread

marshalfarm ferrets

marshalfarm ferrets

Sun, 14 Mar 2004 03:54:10 -0800

28 lines

New Thread

martys mom/pic

martys mom/pic

Shelley

Tue, 16 Mar 2004 07:01:41 -0600

17 lines

New Thread

Maru Himberger to the Rainbow Bridge

Maru Himberger to the Rainbow Bridge

Donna & Daniel Christen

Thu, 25 Mar 2004 10:39:29 -0600

70 lines

New Thread

Mary?

Mary?

Lynda Galloway

Thu, 25 Mar 2004 22:50:23 -0500

9 lines

New Thread

MARYLAND legislation

MARYLAND legislation

sukie crandall

Wed, 3 Mar 2004 14:16:19 -0500

80 lines

New Thread

Master Largo's Shelter Update

Master Largo's Shelter Update

Harry

Wed, 17 Mar 2004 21:21:38 -0500

125 lines

New Thread

Mazuri food

Mazuri food

Tracy Kilmer-March

Fri, 19 Mar 2004 11:26:56 EST

17 lines

New Thread

Medical stuff

Medical stuff

Sue Savage

Tue, 16 Mar 2004 15:33:50 -0800

34 lines

New Thread

Medical treatment costs

Medical treatment costs

Dale

Sun, 14 Mar 2004 22:19:00 -0900

15 lines

New Thread

Memorial Page Thank you

Memorial Page Thank you

Judy Cooke

Tue, 30 Mar 2004 19:45:05 -0800

31 lines

New Thread

Merial vaccines

Merial vaccines

Sara Munz

Sat, 6 Mar 2004 21:44:54 -0800

17 lines

New Thread

Midwest Ferret Fellowship Faire

Midwest Ferret Fellowship Faire

Dee Gage

Sun, 29 Feb 2004 20:38:52 EST

47 lines

New Thread

Milk Thistle (To Karen Balle)

Re: Milk Thistle (To Karen Balle)

Dawn Johnson

Thu, 25 Mar 2004 01:32:49 -0800

35 lines

New Thread

Milk thistle questions.

Milk thistle questions.

Karen Balle

Wed, 24 Mar 2004 23:58:29 -0500

24 lines

New Thread

Minnie's Home...Her update

Minnie's Home...Her update

Anna

Tue, 2 Mar 2004 18:43:07 -0500

19 lines

New Thread

Miss Casey having surgery Tuesday

Miss Casey having surgery Tuesday

<>

Sun, 14 Mar 2004 19:11:39 EST

16 lines

New Thread

Miss Mini-Me's Miracle

Miss Mini-Me's Miracle

Lisette Lumsden

Fri, 26 Mar 2004 21:27:22 EST

66 lines

New Thread

Missing Fuzzy !!

Missing Fuzzy !!

Carmen Mok

Mon, 22 Mar 2004 17:05:04 -0500

23 lines

New Thread

MN shelter, please contact me

MN shelter, please contact me

Vicky Kuruc

Sat, 20 Mar 2004 16:30:06 +0000

13 lines

New Thread

monitoring blood glucose levels

monitoring blood glucose levels

Erik and Shanna Gamache

Thu, 4 Mar 2004 19:47:59 -0800

22 lines

New Thread

Moral Turpitude

Moral Turpitude

Pat Wright

Mon, 1 Mar 2004 19:14:03 -0800

13 lines

New Thread

more ebay items

more ebay items

sue

Thu, 25 Mar 2004 13:34:52 -0500

24 lines

New Thread

More on USDA petition

More on USDA petition

Linda Iroff

Sat, 20 Mar 2004 08:07:10 -0500

86 lines

New Thread

Movie poster ebay auctions!!

Movie poster ebay auctions!!

Kris Kriskius

Sat, 20 Mar 2004 10:13:24 EST

49 lines

New Thread

Multiple ferret question

Multiple ferret question

Fred Schroeder

Sun, 28 Mar 2004 15:34:58 -0600

28 lines

New Thread

Multiple ferrets

Multiple ferrets

Chrissy

Mon, 29 Mar 2004 07:48:00 -0700

11 lines

New Thread

MUMS bill

Re: MUMS bill

Linda Iroff

Tue, 30 Mar 2004 10:53:06 -0500

53 lines

New Thread

MUMS Bill - Important National Legislation that could benefit ferrets

MUMS Bill - Important National Legislation that could benefit ferrets

Danee DeVore

Mon, 29 Mar 2004 21:57:42 -0500

61 lines

New Thread

My Clyde

My Clyde

jeffrey hopko

Wed, 24 Mar 2004 15:01:47 -0800

13 lines

New Thread

My Clyde; My Success; Dry Ferret Foods

My Clyde; My Success; Dry Ferret Foods

jeffrey hopko

Sat, 13 Mar 2004 22:19:53 -0800

44 lines

New Thread

My Clyde; Prolapse yesterday

My Clyde; Prolapse yesterday

jeffrey hopko

Thu, 25 Mar 2004 20:41:09 -0800

57 lines

New Thread

My daugther is mean to our ferret...

My daugther is mean to our ferret...

Minta Taylor

Wed, 17 Mar 2004 08:18:07 -0800

52 lines

New Thread

My first phone conversation with Wysong today

My first phone conversation with Wysong today

David Frischling

Mon, 22 Mar 2004 18:48:11 -0500

26 lines

New Thread

My pregnant jills' behaviors change; Sir Ron

My pregnant jills' behaviors change; Sir Ron

Carol Owens

Sun, 14 Mar 2004 15:35:38 -0800

27 lines

New Thread

name of over counter cough medicine needed for ferret?

name of over counter cough medicine needed for ferret?

Lisette Lumsden

Thu, 18 Mar 2004 22:34:47 EST

45 lines

New Thread

Natural canned diets good for ferret?

Natural canned diets good for ferret?

Celtic Ferret

Mon, 1 Mar 2004 04:50:30 -0800

15 lines

New Thread

Natural Gold Ferret Food

Re: Natural Gold Ferret Food

Connie Gaddy

Tue, 9 Mar 2004 14:09:59 GMT

22 lines

Natural Gold ferret food

suzi lambert

Mon, 8 Mar 2004 11:28:53 -0800

20 lines

New Thread

Nature's Recipe coupons & playpen issue

Nature's Recipe coupons & playpen issue

Alayne Avery

Sun, 14 Mar 2004 19:30:11 -0500

17 lines

New Thread

Need a few votes to survive in top 100

Need a few votes to survive in top 100

Angela and Darryl Smith

Tue, 9 Mar 2004 20:25:23 -0500

29 lines

New Thread

Need help with an extreme ferret

Need help with an extreme ferret

suzi lambert

Fri, 12 Mar 2004 11:26:21 -0800

70 lines

New Thread

Need help with extreme ferret

Re: Need help with extreme ferret

Todd Leuthold

Sat, 13 Mar 2004 12:46:12 -0500

70 lines

New Thread

Need Help with Nippey Ferrets,

Need Help with Nippey Ferrets,

Chuck Desormeaux

Fri, 19 Mar 2004 07:38:23 -0600

18 lines

New Thread

Need Info on Multiple Myeloma

Need Info on Multiple Myeloma

Holly Massay

Fri, 5 Mar 2004 20:13:09 +0000

21 lines

New Thread

Need vet referral

Need vet referral

Anne Ryan

Thu, 25 Mar 2004 15:53:08 EST

19 lines

New Thread

New address for saraferret and adventures in doggie afterworld

New address for saraferret and adventures in doggie afterworld

carolyn johnson

Thu, 4 Mar 2004 22:08:39 -0800

61 lines

New Thread

new ferrets and litter training

new ferrets and litter training

Danielle Dumler

Tue, 16 Mar 2004 21:24:02 -0500

43 lines

New Thread

new homes not death; Mary (medications)

new homes not death; Mary (medications)

sukie crandall

Fri, 26 Mar 2004 14:32:52 -0500

35 lines

New Thread

New Subscriber

New Subscriber

Mary H Parker

Thu, 11 Mar 2004 06:53:54 -0500

29 lines

New Thread

new toy

new toy

Shelley

Sun, 21 Mar 2004 13:01:33 -0600

26 lines

New Thread

New Version of the Ferret Owner's Manual now available

New Version of the Ferret Owner's Manual now available

Dick Bossart

Thu, 25 Mar 2004 17:41:03 EST

20 lines

New Thread

news from 24 carat ferret shelter

news from 24 carat ferret shelter

Caroline Jones aka CJ

Tue, 9 Mar 2004 09:37:18 EST

78 lines

New Thread

NJ Ad In Asb Park Press for free ferrets

NJ Ad In Asb Park Press for free ferrets

Nemkutya

Thu, 4 Mar 2004 12:05:49 -0500

16 lines

New Thread

not a rant; Sherman's diet worked; home news; guess what we found; diabetes

not a rant; Sherman's diet worked; home news; guess what we found; diabetes

sukie crandall

Wed, 17 Mar 2004 19:23:44 -0500

67 lines

New Thread

Now Smokey is at the bridge

Now Smokey is at the bridge

Marla Wadsworth

Tue, 23 Mar 2004 09:45:31 -0500

18 lines

New Thread

NY & MA PET LEGISLATION UPDATE

NY & MA PET LEGISLATION UPDATE

Ferret Wise Shelter

Sun, 28 Mar 2004 23:23:48 -0500

35 lines

New Thread

OdoBan

Re: OdoBan

Anne Ryan

Fri, 5 Mar 2004 14:05:24 EST

12 lines

Re: OdoBan

Roberta "Robin" Page

Fri, 5 Mar 2004 11:12:15 EST

10 lines

OdoBan

Connie S

Thu, 4 Mar 2004 15:39:01 -0500

16 lines

New Thread

Old ladies and ferrets

Old ladies and ferrets

Jon & Veda Chalmers

Mon, 8 Mar 2004 13:09:07 -0600

27 lines

New Thread

Oldies part 1

Oldies part 1

Karen Lee

Mon, 29 Mar 2004 13:15:14 -0500

31 lines

New Thread

Oldies Part 2

Oldies Part 2

Karen Lee

Tue, 30 Mar 2004 08:13:04 -0500

28 lines

New Thread

Oldies Part 3

Oldies Part 3

Karen Lee

Tue, 30 Mar 2004 08:15:01 -0500

26 lines

New Thread

one of several reasons

one of several reasons

Sukie Crandall

Sat, 13 Mar 2004 14:02:28 -0500

73 lines

New Thread

Onyx Olinda Ferret at de bridge

Onyx Olinda Ferret at de bridge

carolyn johnson

Fri, 19 Mar 2004 18:01:59 -0800

43 lines

New Thread

OOPS! Ferret Intelligence goof

Re: OOPS! Ferret Intelligence goof

Troy Lynn

Tue, 16 Mar 2004 09:06:13 -0600

15 lines

New Thread

Oscar, Lilly, and Arielle

Oscar, Lilly, and Arielle

cAt

Sun, 29 Feb 2004 10:46:28 -0800

44 lines

New Thread

OT Vet Tech info request

OT Vet Tech info request

Risa Di Vincenzo

Wed, 24 Mar 2004 10:13:47 -0500

15 lines

New Thread

OT, post card senders!

OT, post card senders!

Tequita

Sat, 20 Mar 2004 21:30:35 GMT

22 lines

New Thread

OT, post cards

OT, post cards

Tequita

Fri, 26 Mar 2004 17:06:41 GMT

25 lines

New Thread

OT, postcards

OT, postcards

Tequita

Sat, 13 Mar 2004 02:09:49 GMT

17 lines

New Thread

OT, postcards received

OT, postcards received

Tequita

Tue, 9 Mar 2004 15:06:53 GMT

48 lines

New Thread

Our Beloved Miss Mazzie

Our Beloved Miss Mazzie

Sandy Weaver - Deem

Mon, 1 Mar 2004 13:29:58 -0500

30 lines

New Thread

Our Best Raffle Ever/Jean Caputo-Hurry Time Running Out

Our Best Raffle Ever/Jean Caputo-Hurry Time Running Out

Tara C. Radford

Fri, 5 Mar 2004 22:38:38 -0800

58 lines

New Thread

Outcast of Redwall

Re: Outcast of Redwall

Kim Burkard

Thu, 11 Mar 2004 07:50:16 -0500

50 lines

Re: Outcast of Redwall

Rebecca Stout

Thu, 11 Mar 2004 11:29:49 EST

24 lines

Re: Outcast of Redwall

Robin Jones

Wed, 10 Mar 2004 06:37:01 EST

17 lines

Outcast of Redwall

shron33

Tue, 9 Mar 2004 11:48:22 -0500

21 lines

New Thread

Outcast of Redwall and another ferret book

Re: Outcast of Redwall and another ferret book

Rebecca Stout

Wed, 10 Mar 2004 13:06:43 EST

17 lines

Outcast of Redwall and another ferret book

Laurel

Tue, 9 Mar 2004 13:02:00 -0500

16 lines

New Thread

Overweight Ferret

Overweight Ferret

Kathy Whitehead

Fri, 19 Mar 2004 21:01:45 EST

23 lines

New Thread

owl story; allergies; Wendy Winstead

owl story; allergies; Wendy Winstead

sukie crandall

Mon, 22 Mar 2004 11:17:15 -0500

33 lines

New Thread

Peace to all

Peace to all

Rsimsfamily

Sun, 29 Feb 2004 16:50:09 -0500

27 lines

New Thread

Peppers moms rebuttal to her post!

Peppers moms rebuttal to her post!

Joanne Ruffner

Thu, 11 Mar 2004 10:28:37 -0700

32 lines

New Thread

Personal Responsibility, Another take

Personal Responsibility, Another take

Melissa Rotert

Wed, 17 Mar 2004 08:08:54 -0800

86 lines

New Thread

Pet Merchandising - what to do?

Re: Pet Merchandising - what to do?

Ferret Wise Shelter

Sat, 13 Mar 2004 12:16:34 -0500

54 lines

New Thread

Pet Merchandising and ferret needing $800 surgery

Pet Merchandising and ferret needing $800 surgery

Rita Brannan

Sat, 13 Mar 2004 03:10:03 EST

49 lines

New Thread

PET MERCHANDISING!

Re: PET MERCHANDISING!

Ronnie DiComo

Thu, 11 Mar 2004 15:15:55 EST

16 lines

New Thread

PET MERCHANDISING! - [the ferret] Disney's Dream UNrealized!

PET MERCHANDISING! - [the ferret] Disney's Dream UNrealized!

Rachel Summers

Fri, 12 Mar 2004 16:02:06 -0600

26 lines

PET MERCHANDISING! - [the ferret] Disney's Dream UNrealized!

Ferret Wise Shelter

Thu, 11 Mar 2004 13:20:13 -0500

107 lines

New Thread

PETA Amusing quote

PETA Amusing quote

Denise Autry

Tue, 16 Mar 2004 12:16:24 -0800

30 lines

New Thread

petition

petition

jean odenwalt

Fri, 19 Mar 2004 13:51:09 -0800

44 lines

New Thread

PFSN March Meeting - Rescue and Abuse [OR/WA]

PFSN March Meeting - Rescue and Abuse [OR/WA]

<>

Wed, 10 Mar 2004 23:54:00 -0800

34 lines

New Thread

Pictures of ferrets

Pictures of ferrets

Sue Howard

Wed, 17 Mar 2004 09:03:05 EST

22 lines

New Thread

Please Help

Please Help

Stevy,Serria,& Frosty

Mon, 22 Mar 2004 07:44:04 -0500

15 lines

New Thread

Poor Result for Dook-N-Dance Fundraiser at Turn Back the Clock DVDs Last Weekend

Poor Result for Dook-N-Dance Fundraiser at Turn Back the Clock DVDs Last Weekend

Shawn and Lori

Wed, 24 Mar 2004 03:27:19 -0800

26 lines

New Thread

Possible Adoption (PA)

Re: Possible Adoption (PA)

Tracy Snedeker

Fri, 12 Mar 2004 07:46:00 -0800

14 lines

New Thread

possible adoption [PA]

possible adoption [PA]

Anonymous Poster

Thu, 11 Mar 2004 09:39:20 -0500

24 lines

New Thread

Posted to the Ferret Mailing List. [Vacccines]

Re: Posted to the Ferret Mailing List. [Vacccines]

Jana Rickel

Sun, 7 Mar 2004 03:07:29 -0800

42 lines

New Thread

Potto and the Rainbow bridge

Potto and the Rainbow bridge

Edward S. Crist Sr.

Sat, 20 Mar 2004 02:24:07 -0500

36 lines

New Thread

Pray for Bailey

Pray for Bailey

Wayne Gardner

Wed, 17 Mar 2004 01:58:56 +0000

24 lines

New Thread

Prayers for Peanut; Natural Carpet Cleaner & High Crime Carpet Corners

Prayers for Peanut; Natural Carpet Cleaner & High Crime Carpet Corners

Lisa Weisensale

Mon, 22 Mar 2004 21:12:30 EST

27 lines

New Thread

Prayers offered up for Minnie

Prayers offered up for Minnie

Donna & Daniel Christen

Tue, 2 Mar 2004 08:19:01 -0600

16 lines

New Thread

question

question

Susan Steen

Sun, 7 Mar 2004 15:47:30 +1100

20 lines

New Thread

question (for introducing ferrets)

Re: question (for introducing ferrets)

carol

Mon, 8 Mar 2004 15:01:40 -0000

22 lines

question (for introducing ferrets)

Mya Mackey

Sun, 7 Mar 2004 08:34:22 -0400

67 lines

New Thread

Question about My Oscar

Question about My Oscar

Mon, 15 Mar 2004 08:44:40 -0500

34 lines

New Thread

Question about the AFA ADV Fund

Re: Question about the AFA ADV Fund

Danee DeVore

Thu, 4 Mar 2004 22:02:59 -0500

67 lines

Question about the AFA ADV Fund

Barbara Griswold

Wed, 3 Mar 2004 15:37:36 EST

41 lines

New Thread

Raffle Withdrawing

Raffle Withdrawing

Harry

Thu, 4 Mar 2004 15:34:33 -0500

15 lines

New Thread

Ralphie

Ralphie

donna c

Thu, 18 Mar 2004 07:49:19 -0700

22 lines

New Thread

Re biting

Re biting

Celtic Ferret

Tue, 16 Mar 2004 12:58:20 -0500

42 lines

New Thread

Redwall book featuring ferret character

Redwall book featuring ferret character

Risa Di Vincenzo

Mon, 8 Mar 2004 15:48:25 -0500

21 lines

New Thread

Redwall books

Redwall books

Tequita

Tue, 9 Mar 2004 14:43:59 GMT

9 lines

New Thread

Redwall Series

Redwall Series

Kira A Lewis

Tue, 9 Mar 2004 23:31:58 -0600

23 lines

New Thread

Remaining Clearence Items

Remaining Clearence Items

Harry

Thu, 18 Mar 2004 19:47:54 -0500

88 lines

New Thread

Reminder of both USDA people to write

Reminder of both USDA people to write

sukie crandall

Tue, 30 Mar 2004 11:01:26 -0500

50 lines

New Thread

reply to Veda who was in drugstore.....

reply to Veda who was in drugstore.....

Anonymous Poster

Fri, 5 Mar 2004 06:22:03 -0800

24 lines

New Thread

Request for renal failure info

Request for renal failure info

sprite

Fri, 19 Mar 2004 08:48:16 -0600

29 lines

New Thread

Response to "desperate to place" in Oregon

Response to "desperate to place" in Oregon

ferret

Fri, 12 Mar 2004 09:00:48 -0600

61 lines

Re: Response to "desperate to place" in Oregon

Minta Taylor

Fri, 12 Mar 2004 09:48:04 -0800

23 lines

Response to "desperate to place" in Oregon

Jen B

Thu, 11 Mar 2004 21:32:40 -0800

98 lines

New Thread

Response to blue petco balls

Response to blue petco balls

Tamara Logan

Sun, 21 Mar 2004 21:24:18 EST

11 lines

New Thread

Response to Rochelle's ferret dilemna

Response to Rochelle's ferret dilemna

Tamara Logan

Sat, 13 Mar 2004 04:59:18 EST

34 lines

New Thread

Rest gently, little Onyx Olinda Ferret

Rest gently, little Onyx Olinda Ferret

Wes Hurley

Tue, 16 Mar 2004 07:55:33 -0800

34 lines

New Thread

Returning to Ferret List/Some Ferret Questions/Brief Intro

Returning to Ferret List/Some Ferret Questions/Brief Intro

Selena S.

Sun, 21 Mar 2004 11:17:33 -0500

28 lines

New Thread

Rev-A-Lock Magnetic Cabinet Locks

Rev-A-Lock Magnetic Cabinet Locks

BK

Mon, 15 Mar 2004 20:32:54 -0800

13 lines

New Thread

RJ

RJ

Marie Smith

Fri, 12 Mar 2004 08:28:27 -0500

17 lines

New Thread

Rosie Woodman

Rosie Woodman

Harry

Mon, 29 Mar 2004 07:43:09 -0500

10 lines

New Thread

Round - Up in California

Round - Up in California

Robin Jones

Mon, 1 Mar 2004 14:35:09 EST

18 lines

New Thread

Round tailed ferret

Round tailed ferret

- Z -

Mon, 29 Mar 2004 16:55:58 -0500

51 lines

Re: Round Tailed Ferret

Lynn Weaselwanch

Sun, 28 Mar 2004 13:09:07 EST

11 lines

Round Tailed Ferret

Paulina

Sat, 27 Mar 2004 14:24:09 -0600

24 lines

New Thread

Round-tailed Ferret

Round-tailed Ferret

Dick Bossart

Mon, 29 Mar 2004 16:44:01 EST

11 lines

New Thread

S. Hewett - Biting Cue question about cleaning floor

S. Hewett - Biting Cue question about cleaning floor

Emily Topp Born

Mon, 15 Mar 2004 18:51:11 +0100

16 lines

New Thread

S.O.S. 2003 Income and Giving by State

S.O.S. 2003 Income and Giving by State

Judith White

Thu, 25 Mar 2004 22:03:28 -0500

115 lines

New Thread

Sad Ferret Story

Sad Ferret Story

Anonymous Poster

Mon, 29 Mar 2004 03:09:44 -0600

61 lines

New Thread

Sad news...Sleepy has gone to the bridge...(Long)

Sad news...Sleepy has gone to the bridge...(Long)

<>

Mon, 1 Mar 2004 12:21:20 EST

81 lines

New Thread

SALE AT TURN BACK THE CLOCK DVDS FOR DOOK-N-DANCE

SALE AT TURN BACK THE CLOCK DVDS FOR DOOK-N-DANCE

Shawn and Lori

Thu, 18 Mar 2004 02:22:25 -0800

54 lines

New Thread

San Antonio, TX Ferret Club Meeting

San Antonio, TX Ferret Club Meeting

Rick White

Wed, 24 Mar 2004 11:15:53 EST

19 lines

New Thread

San Antonio, Tx. Ferret Club Meeting

San Antonio, Tx. Ferret Club Meeting

Lynn Barker

Fri, 26 Mar 2004 18:37:46 -0600

27 lines

New Thread

Sandee and Sara-ferret, please greet Cheshire and check on Bear

Sandee and Sara-ferret, please greet Cheshire and check on Bear

Michelle Lattanzio

Thu, 25 Mar 2004 14:00:43 -0500

76 lines

New Thread

Sandee and Sara-Ferret, Please greet Yozum!

Sandee and Sara-Ferret, Please greet Yozum!

Dean and Becky DeGeer

Mon, 15 Mar 2004 18:35:28 -0800

34 lines

New Thread

Sandee Greets Nico and Cocoa and Oleander and Cinnamon, checks up on Oscar, Lilly, and Arielle

Sandee Greets Nico and Cocoa and Oleander and Cinnamon, checks up on Oscar, Lilly, and Arielle

Sandee

Sun, 7 Mar 2004 17:06:31 -0800

128 lines

New Thread

Sandee Greets Sherrie, Fang, Sadie,and Smokey

Sandee Greets Sherrie, Fang, Sadie,and Smokey

Sandee

Sun, 21 Mar 2004 14:29:49 -0800

120 lines

New Thread

Sandee please watch for Oleander

Sandee please watch for Oleander

Tracy Snedeker

Thu, 4 Mar 2004 07:20:29 -0800

15 lines

New Thread

Sandee, Please great Calvin

Sandee, Please great Calvin

FerretMomJC

Tue, 30 Mar 2004 12:00:23 -0800

37 lines

New Thread

Sandee, please watch out for Shiver

Sandee, please watch out for Shiver

Jessica Manson Morton

Fri, 26 Mar 2004 08:10:14 -0500

33 lines

New Thread

Sandee, tell me Smokey is happy.

Sandee, tell me Smokey is happy.

Olivia Brett

Wed, 17 Mar 2004 23:21:06 -0800

47 lines

New Thread

SaraFerret meets Rosie Felicia Ferret at de Bridge and a note to Valerie

SaraFerret meets Rosie Felicia Ferret at de Bridge and a note to Valerie

carolyn johnson

Wed, 24 Mar 2004 10:18:40 -0800

49 lines

New Thread

SaraFerret meets Yozum and Finn McCool at de Rainbow Bridge

SaraFerret meets Yozum and Finn McCool at de Rainbow Bridge

carolyn johnson

Fri, 19 Mar 2004 18:51:57 -0800

70 lines

New Thread

See our Pet Tales interview! (includes bouncy ferrets)

See our Pet Tales interview! (includes bouncy ferrets)

Wes Hurley

Thu, 11 Mar 2004 10:55:31 -0800

35 lines

New Thread

Seeking info on MERIAL (purevax) vaccine for ferrets

Re: Seeking info on MERIAL (purevax) vaccine for ferrets

Sandi

Sat, 6 Mar 2004 21:44:31 -0800

43 lines

Seeking info on MERIAL (purevax) vaccine for ferrets

Roger Vaughn

Sat, 6 Mar 2004 10:32:53 -0500

25 lines

Seeking info on MERIAL (purevax) vaccine for ferrets

Jen B

Fri, 5 Mar 2004 19:18:58 -0800

71 lines

New Thread

SEND those letters

SEND those letters

Anonymous Poster

Tue, 30 Mar 2004 19:26:36 -0800

15 lines

New Thread

Send your letter today to support ferrets!!

Send your letter today to support ferrets!!

suzi lambert

Mon, 29 Mar 2004 07:44:27 -0800

25 lines

New Thread

Shelter costs

Shelter costs

Julie Fossa

Sun, 14 Mar 2004 18:42:39 -0800

51 lines

New Thread

Shelter Help

Shelter Help

Harry

Fri, 26 Mar 2004 21:27:59 -0500

16 lines

New Thread

Shelter update

Shelter update

Kimberly Trusty

Tue, 23 Mar 2004 13:35:17 -0600

27 lines

New Thread

Sherrie -look for Freddie

Sherrie -look for Freddie

rosemary german

Tue, 9 Mar 2004 13:00:50 -0500

18 lines

New Thread

single ferret?

single ferret?

Carol Owens

Mon, 22 Mar 2004 12:30:56 -0700

27 lines

New Thread

sleeping a little bit more then usual

sleeping a little bit more then usual

Lorraine Kozlowski

Wed, 3 Mar 2004 11:42:21 -0800

21 lines

New Thread

Sleepy and Ms. Mazzie

Sleepy and Ms. Mazzie

Donna & Daniel Christen

Tue, 2 Mar 2004 08:20:49 -0600

8 lines

New Thread

Smiles from the Shelter

Smiles from the Shelter

Paige Townsend

Fri, 12 Mar 2004 08:50:37 -0800

39 lines

Smiles from the Shelter

Paige Townsend

Fri, 5 Mar 2004 10:55:14 -0800

38 lines

New Thread

Soap For Sale/ 8 week old kit update

Soap For Sale/ 8 week old kit update

TinyPrints Ferret Rescue/Shih Tzu Breeder

Fri, 19 Mar 2004 16:09:33 -0500

38 lines

New Thread

SOS Feb/Mar Raffle for Ferret Business of GA/SOS

SOS Feb/Mar Raffle for Ferret Business of GA/SOS

poleKATparsons

Mon, 1 Mar 2004 06:11:28 -0800

71 lines

New Thread

SOS Feb/March Raffle...AND THE WINNERS ARE....

SOS Feb/March Raffle...AND THE WINNERS ARE....

poleKATparsons

Sun, 14 Mar 2004 06:37:16 -0800

56 lines

New Thread

SOS Pepper Rafflie Postie

SOS Pepper Rafflie Postie

Joanne Ruffner

Thu, 11 Mar 2004 09:46:13 -0700

50 lines

New Thread

SOS Spring Raffle for Heaven Scent Ferret Rescue/Shelter

SOS Spring Raffle for Heaven Scent Ferret Rescue/Shelter

poleKATparsons

Tue, 16 Mar 2004 12:36:42 -0800

109 lines

New Thread

Special "VanRaiser" Raffle for FerretWise!!!!!

Special "VanRaiser" Raffle for FerretWise!!!!!

poleKATparsons

Sun, 14 Mar 2004 14:35:10 -0800

59 lines

New Thread

special needs ferret in NC needs home

special needs ferret in NC needs home

Pam Sessoms

Fri, 26 Mar 2004 21:04:07 -0500

84 lines

New Thread

Spring into Peppers SOS Postie Raffle

Spring into Peppers SOS Postie Raffle

Joanne Ruffner

Mon, 22 Mar 2004 14:55:09 -0700

108 lines

New Thread

Spring story challenge

Spring story challenge

Rebecca Stout

Wed, 10 Mar 2004 14:31:23 EST

27 lines

New Thread

St Paddy's Day Card Exchange

St Paddy's Day Card Exchange

Judy Cooke

Mon, 1 Mar 2004 19:28:03 -0800

42 lines

New Thread

St Paddy's Total and Easter

St Paddy's Total and Easter

Judy Cooke

Fri, 26 Mar 2004 19:17:20 -0800

36 lines

New Thread

Story & Help on Deafness

Story & Help on Deafness

Emily Dandy

Tue, 2 Mar 2004 17:52:45 -0500

50 lines

New Thread

Story about my Furkid to Make you Smile

Story about my Furkid to Make you Smile

Heather Hodges

Tue, 2 Mar 2004 16:36:36 -0800

23 lines

New Thread

Stretch; young kits; flowers

Stretch; young kits; flowers

sukie crandall

Sun, 14 Mar 2004 15:41:46 -0500

69 lines

New Thread

sugar has went to the bridge

sugar has went to the bridge

vivian

Thu, 4 Mar 2004 21:33:11 -0500

8 lines

New Thread

Super Pets Cage Available Missouri

Super Pets Cage Available Missouri

J Lynn

Tue, 2 Mar 2004 23:55:33 -0800

11 lines

New Thread

Supplement for ferrets by Wysong

Supplement for ferrets by Wysong

suzi lambert

Fri, 5 Mar 2004 06:29:55 -0800

40 lines

New Thread

Support for the USDA Proposal

Re: Support for the USDA Proposal

Linda Iroff

Thu, 25 Mar 2004 07:50:19 -0500

25 lines

Re: Support for the USDA Proposal

Matt Staroscik

Wed, 24 Mar 2004 01:10:20 -0800

19 lines

Support for the USDA Proposal

Judy Cooke

Tue, 23 Mar 2004 21:06:07 -0800

34 lines

New Thread

Susan Steen [Ferretone]

Susan Steen [Ferretone]

carol

Wed, 10 Mar 2004 21:08:15 -0000

15 lines

New Thread

Teeth cleaning

Re: Teeth cleaning

Kara C

Tue, 9 Mar 2004 15:03:14 EST

33 lines

Teeth cleaning

Lisette Lumsden

Mon, 8 Mar 2004 09:23:16 EST

48 lines

New Thread

TerraBox.com is BACK!!!!!

TerraBox.com is BACK!!!!!

poleKATparsons

Mon, 1 Mar 2004 13:05:25 -0800

43 lines

New Thread

Thank you

Thank you

Himberger Gerri

Fri, 26 Mar 2004 16:17:50 -0800

31 lines

Thank you

Shelley

Fri, 26 Mar 2004 18:17:02 -0600

13 lines

Thank you

Judy Cooke

Thu, 25 Mar 2004 20:52:59 -0800

21 lines

thank you

valerie wahoski

Thu, 25 Mar 2004 06:20:38 -0800

24 lines

New Thread

Thank You For Helping The 8 Week old Kit

Thank You For Helping The 8 Week old Kit

TinyPrints Ferret Rescue/Shih Tzu Breeder

Sun, 29 Feb 2004 10:23:23 -0500

48 lines

New Thread

thank you for suggestions, and thoughts of Maria

thank you for suggestions, and thoughts of Maria

Lisette Lumsden

Wed, 10 Mar 2004 11:42:32 EST

36 lines

New Thread

Thank you for the Alberta Ferret Society

Thank you for the Alberta Ferret Society

Hoult, Barb (Gustafson)

Tue, 16 Mar 2004 09:48:27 -0700

19 lines

New Thread

thanks

thanks

Susan Steen

Wed, 10 Mar 2004 12:46:04 +1100

16 lines

New Thread

Thanks for venting!

Thanks for venting!

Elizabeth Ogundipe

Sun, 14 Mar 2004 00:42:26 -0800

18 lines

New Thread

Thanks! Samantha is doing great!

Thanks! Samantha is doing great!

Sherry Frederick

Wed, 17 Mar 2004 05:54:08 EST

13 lines

New Thread

The Help Jean Group

The Help Jean Group

Harry

Thu, 18 Mar 2004 09:51:42 -0500

33 lines

The Help Jean Group

Harry

Fri, 12 Mar 2004 15:23:23 -0500

25 lines

New Thread

The Royal Order of the Pooper Scoopers...Ebays...

The Royal Order of the Pooper Scoopers...Ebays...

poleKATparsons

Tue, 30 Mar 2004 16:37:59 -0800

53 lines

New Thread

The Terrible Trio And The Help Jean Group

The Terrible Trio And The Help Jean Group

Harry

Mon, 1 Mar 2004 18:12:56 -0500

66 lines

New Thread

The View and animals

The View and animals

Jon & Veda Chalmers

Thu, 4 Mar 2004 11:38:00 -0600

28 lines

New Thread

The View's ferret

The View's ferret

Lisa Williams

Thu, 4 Mar 2004 08:57:43 EST

14 lines

New Thread

Things to pack when taking a ferret on vacation

Things to pack when taking a ferret on vacation

Anne Ryan

Mon, 15 Mar 2004 09:34:42 EST

44 lines

New Thread

This Is A Blast From The Past

This Is A Blast From The Past

Harry

Sat, 27 Mar 2004 11:08:07 -0500

59 lines

New Thread

Those who missed this chance to improve conditions for ferrets can go to http://www.ferretcongress.org

Those who missed this chance to improve conditions for ferrets can go to http://www.ferretcongress.org

sukie crandall

Mon, 29 Mar 2004 18:38:09 -0500

36 lines

New Thread

Tito

Tito

Polly Peach

Fri, 26 Mar 2004 12:26:11 EST

19 lines

New Thread

To Mary of Modern Ferret

To Mary of Modern Ferret

Domenic Michaux

Mon, 1 Mar 2004 09:05:47 -0500

14 lines

New Thread

To our Valerie;) We will MISS you! :::::::

To our Valerie;) We will MISS you! :::::::

Tara C. Radford

Mon, 22 Mar 2004 23:50:25 -0800

32 lines

New Thread

Tons of new stuff in the store

Tons of new stuff in the store

TinyPrints Ferret Rescue/Shih Tzu Breeder

Sat, 6 Mar 2004 20:18:37 -0500

20 lines

New Thread

tooth extraction

tooth extraction

April Armstrong Campbell

Thu, 25 Mar 2004 21:25:02 -0500

50 lines

tooth extraction

Melanie and Dustin

Mon, 22 Mar 2004 19:41:46 EST

29 lines

New Thread

Tornado toy

Tornado toy

mary ann

Sun, 21 Mar 2004 08:26:27 -0500

11 lines

New Thread

Tornado/Raffle

Tornado/Raffle

Tara C. Radford

Sat, 20 Mar 2004 22:35:05 -0800

34 lines

New Thread

Totals from Craftsman Tool Raffle

Totals from Craftsman Tool Raffle

<>

Fri, 12 Mar 2004 16:45:04 EST

17 lines

New Thread

Traveling with Ferrets

Traveling with Ferrets

Jo Ellen Susanne Johnson

Sun, 14 Mar 2004 09:19:33 -0600

20 lines

New Thread

Underage ferrets in pet store

Underage ferrets in pet store

Jim Kennedy

Mon, 29 Mar 2004 07:27:39 -0800

58 lines

New Thread

Update - Ferret Wise Shelter

Update - Ferret Wise Shelter

Ferret Wise Shelter

Tue, 9 Mar 2004 23:02:04 -0500

84 lines

New Thread

update on the new toy

update on the new toy

Shelley

Wed, 24 Mar 2004 05:36:53 -0600

15 lines

New Thread

updates and many thank you's

updates and many thank you's

Ferrets Unlimited Ferret Shelter

Mon, 17 May 2004 17:29:19 -0400

87 lines

New Thread

Urgent Help Needed [NY adoptions]

Urgent Help Needed [NY adoptions]

Harry

Thu, 4 Mar 2004 14:01:00 -0500

26 lines

New Thread

USDA Draft letter--Please Read

USDA Draft letter--Please Read

mary ann

Sun, 28 Mar 2004 19:37:04 -0500

84 lines

New Thread

USDA/Dr Kudrak/Pet Shop ferrets

USDA/Dr Kudrak/Pet Shop ferrets

mary ann

Sat, 27 Mar 2004 00:36:02 -0500

55 lines

New Thread

Vaccine Reactions

Vaccine Reactions

Rita Brannan

Wed, 10 Mar 2004 00:29:40 EST

22 lines

Re: Vaccine Reactions

April Armstrong Campbell

Mon, 8 Mar 2004 23:46:37 -0500

61 lines

Vaccine Reactions

Jamie Maria Murphy

Sun, 7 Mar 2004 10:48:00 EST

27 lines

New Thread

VAN RAISER RAFFLE - Ferret Wise

VAN RAISER RAFFLE - Ferret Wise

Ferret Wise Shelter

Mon, 29 Mar 2004 17:18:18 -0500

30 lines

New Thread

vax

vax

sukie crandall

Sat, 6 Mar 2004 13:15:14 -0500

30 lines

New Thread

vax;

Re: vax;

S.Hewett

Fri, 12 Mar 2004 16:06:53 +0800

20 lines

vax;

sukie crandall

Thu, 11 Mar 2004 13:04:34 -0500

25 lines

New Thread

Vet Help

Vet Help

Robin Jones

Mon, 8 Mar 2004 00:12:13 EST

9 lines

New Thread

vet recommendation for York, Pa

vet recommendation for York, Pa

Lisa Thompson

Wed, 3 Mar 2004 11:46:10 -0500

13 lines

Vet recommendation for York, PA

Moxie and Nexus

Tue, 2 Mar 2004 14:50:27 -0500

12 lines

New Thread

Vick's

Vick's

Carol Owens

Wed, 17 Mar 2004 22:50:35 -0700

12 lines

New Thread

Vick's Vaporub on Ankles (Todd)

Vick's Vaporub on Ankles (Todd)

Emily Topp Born

Mon, 15 Mar 2004 18:45:27 +0100

15 lines

New Thread

view's ferret

view's ferret

richard r stephens

Sun, 7 Mar 2004 23:02:02 -0800

14 lines

New Thread

virus/infection w/insulinomic response??

virus/infection w/insulinomic response??

James & Heather Ryssman

Wed, 3 Mar 2004 13:50:27 -0600

31 lines

virus/infection w/insulinomic response??

Michelle Reed

Tue, 2 Mar 2004 18:30:43 EST

24 lines

New Thread

Wanted...thank you calls/ letters!

Wanted...thank you calls/ letters!

Mellisa Eberle

Sat, 13 Mar 2004 01:26:35 -0600

28 lines

New Thread

We're on TV

Re: We're on TV

Rebecca Stout

Fri, 12 Mar 2004 18:19:05 EST

11 lines

We're on TV

Shelley

Thu, 11 Mar 2004 05:41:27 -0600

16 lines

New Thread

What ferret Spring tales do you have to tell?

What ferret Spring tales do you have to tell?

Sukie Crandall

Mon, 1 Mar 2004 12:59:20 -0500

35 lines

New Thread

What have you spent last year for medical teatment and where are you located?

Re: What have you spent last year for medical teatment and where are you located?

Bill Baran

Sat, 13 Mar 2004 11:53:19 -0700

36 lines

New Thread

when to say when....

when to say when....

Candi Gerlich

Tue, 23 Mar 2004 16:52:36 -0800

25 lines

New Thread

Where to get Mazuri food on internet other than Ferret Store?

Re: Where to get Mazuri food on internet other than Ferret Store?

Ingrid K. Lower

Mon, 19 Apr 2004 10:13:16 -0700

24 lines

Where to get Mazuri food on internet other than Ferret Store?

Shawn and Lori

Thu, 18 Mar 2004 02:26:52 -0800

19 lines

New Thread

Who says chocolate toxic to ferrets

Who says chocolate toxic to ferrets

carol

Sun, 14 Mar 2004 21:55:16 -0000

10 lines

New Thread

Who says chocolate toxic to ferrets?

Re: Who says chocolate toxic to ferrets?

Claire Curtis

Mon, 15 Mar 2004 10:21:23 -0500

88 lines

Re: Who says chocolate toxic to ferrets?

Billy Toler

Sun, 14 Mar 2004 08:00:28 EST

22 lines

Who says chocolate toxic to ferrets?

Nancy Farlow

Sat, 13 Mar 2004 10:09:46 -0500

23 lines

New Thread

Who's E-Mail is this Anyway?

Who's E-Mail is this Anyway?

Benita G. Booker

Thu, 11 Mar 2004 14:59:37 -0500

44 lines

New Thread

Why spay/neuter so young?

Why spay/neuter so young?

ferret

Sun, 14 Mar 2004 17:15:58 -0600

32 lines

New Thread

Winners for the CMF Raffle to Benefit Jean Caputo

Winners for the CMF Raffle to Benefit Jean Caputo

Joanne Ruffner

Tue, 16 Mar 2004 14:47:16 -0700

30 lines

New Thread

Wood Stove Pellets

Re: Wood Stove Pellets

Francine Prager

Wed, 3 Mar 2004 23:56:34 -0500

15 lines

New Thread

Wood Stove Pellets Price

Re: Wood Stove Pellets Price

francis607

Sat, 6 Mar 2004 22:36:09 -0600

13 lines

New Thread

Woozie Woo Miss Sock Huntress

Woozie Woo Miss Sock Huntress

<>

Wed, 17 Mar 2004 15:34:02 -0500

56 lines

New Thread

World Needs More Ferrets

World Needs More Ferrets

Deva Kolb

Sun, 14 Mar 2004 08:56:42 -0800

22 lines

New Thread

Writing an effective letter to the USDA

Writing an effective letter to the USDA

sukie crandall

Fri, 19 Mar 2004 14:35:50 -0500

60 lines

New Thread

Wysong ferret food

Re: Wysong ferret food

Claire Curtis

Sun, 21 Mar 2004 23:50:05 -0500

32 lines

New Thread

Wysong ferret food + more

Re: Wysong ferret food + more

David Frischling

Sun, 21 Mar 2004 01:46:57 -0500

36 lines

New Thread

Wysong Food

Wysong Food

TinyPrints Ferret Rescue/Shih Tzu Breeder

Tue, 23 Mar 2004 08:26:39 -0500

20 lines

Wysong food

Connie Gaddy

Tue, 2 Mar 2004 14:31:51 GMT

14 lines

New Thread

wysong food cost

Re: wysong food cost

Tracy Kilmer-March

Sun, 21 Mar 2004 12:57:42 EST

21 lines

New Thread

Wysong food question

Wysong food question

Moxie and Nexus

Mon, 22 Mar 2004 13:19:10 -0500

15 lines

New Thread

Wysongs new Ferret Archetypal 2 kibble;)

Wysongs new Ferret Archetypal 2 kibble;)

Tara C. Radford

Thu, 18 Mar 2004 17:35:33 -0800

34 lines

New Thread

YES!

YES!

sukie crandall

Mon, 15 Mar 2004 16:38:08 -0500

11 lines

New Thread

YES! A chance to make a difference! L: avoid most OTCs.

YES! A chance to make a difference! L: avoid most OTCs.

sukie crandall

Fri, 19 Mar 2004 12:43:38 -0500

46 lines

New Thread

Yesterdays news Petsmart coupon

Yesterdays news Petsmart coupon

Risa Di Vincenzo

Tue, 16 Mar 2004 13:42:31 -0500

11 lines

New Thread

YORK PA Spring Nationals- FERRET WISE

YORK PA Spring Nationals- FERRET WISE

Ferret Wise Shelter

Fri, 26 Mar 2004 11:17:50 -0500

29 lines

New Thread

Yvonne the ferret painter

Re: Yvonne the ferret painter

Ronni Harteis

Tue, 9 Mar 2004 13:49:22 EST

14 lines

New Thread

Yvonne, the painter of ferrets.

Yvonne, the painter of ferrets.

Kathleen Collins

Tue, 9 Mar 2004 00:24:34 -0800

21 lines

Archives are current through August 2014.

Note these archives are not updated daily! Currently all past issues are available to search from the FML's inception in 1987 through 31 June 2014. Newer issues will be added every couple of months.

 For much more ferret information, a good list of places to visit can be found at The International Ferret Congress Critical Links section.

LISTSERV.FERRETMAILINGLIST.ORG