From:
Lydia Rayner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Jan 2001 21:21:53 -0800
Hello to all.  I have been a reader of the FML for a couple of years now
and enjoy all of the information and chat.

Recently my little girl Fred, a 2 year old MF ferret, was diagnosed with
Adrenal Disease.  Because of this I have listed items on E-bay for a
surgery fund "Fred's Fund." I did this because Fred is an angel here on
earth to me and her other 3 fuzzie friends and we are not about to let her
go and become a Real angle just yet.  If you search for "ferret" on e-bay
it will bring up my items such as Pets.com items.  Of course there is a
lot of other great shelter items going on as well as you all know so it is
definitely a place to find something for our babies : )

Thanks to all and my prayers and love go to all the fuzzies out there.

Lydia Rayner and the KSU Ferrets (Hazel, Fred, Junior, & Theodore)