From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Nov 2000 14:52:15 EST
Greetings All!

I recently got a new chair and Wylie has been tearing the ceezey thin
fabric that they put on the bottoms of chairs, couches and beds to cover
the springs.  I have tried scruffing and scolding and loud NOs and
time-outs until I'm blue in the face.  I tried the bitter apple spray but
that stuff is worthless!  My two Weasles actually like the stuff!  Anybody
have any other thoughts, suggestions or some wisdom they might be able to
share with me before I loose my nice new chair?  I don't really want to
have to alter the bottom by tacking something on to the bottom but I guess
I may have to if nothing else works.

Thanks in advance,

Good health to you and yours!

[PA]