From:
Dale Nupp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Nov 2000 01:49:58 -0500
Hello All:
I have a 4 1/2 yr old ferret and just noticed earlier tonight that there
was a small amount of vaginal bleeding.  She is an early neuter but I have
never had any health problems with her before.  She otherwise acts healthy
enough, normal intake and outgo and the like.  I will not be able to see my
regular vet until Tuesday at the earliest and would prefer not to use the
emergency vet.  Any clues to the cause of this?  Should I be worried?  I
have never seen this appear on the FML before and found nothing in the
archives.  Any help would be appreciated.  Many thanks.

Dale